War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theoretically tragic, depending on how you would've voted.

I’m sure @Lead is just trying to ensure that our voter rolls are accurate. His goal was definitely not suppression of voters who favor a rival party. #conspiracy

I’m sure @Lead is just trying to ensure that our voter rolls are accurate. His goal was definitely not suppression of voters who favor a rival party. #conspiracy

It was Stoic last year. Now we've got lubagate.

More like, not enough lubagate, amirite!?!
XyE3VGe.gif

Tribalistic and arrogant

I like the cut of your jib, duder

He will molt nicely. Mr Savage and Mr Thompson will be beautiful when their moist bodies begins to gape...

I need bets. If I tell everyone how my model works, people will immediately become aware of its superiority and no one will bet with me anymore. The proof is in the pudding. I already smashed Silver twice (once in Florida, once in North Carolina) and I can do it again.

"Smashed" is a dumb way to describe it, and if you think that potentially being more right (we don't really know if the odds assigned were right or not) in one election is proof of the superiority of your model, that alone is proof that you don't understand prognostication in general. As I said, it's going to take a lot of more-accurate predictions over a long period of time if you want to demonstrate superiority through testing. You could do it much more easily by making a solid logical case if you have the goods.

You mean like the time he ignored all the polling data and assigned Trump a 2% chance of winning the Republican nomination? Yes, that did happen. "Serious", "fact-based" indeed.

I mean all the other stuff, and not something that he himself labeled an unscientific guess.

False. My prediction differed from Silver's in both Florida and North Carolina. I beat Silver in both states.

All your predictions differed then Silvers. Again, you simply made a bet that Trump would do better then the polls showed.

All your predictions differed then Silvers. Again, you simply made a bet that Trump would do better then the polls showed.
Actually, 3/4 differed. I beat him in all three. Thanks for reminding me that I am 3-0 over Silver.

Proprietary ffs
That's gotta be one of the silliest ducks i've ever seen on here
I mean honestly wtf lol

Proprietary ffs
That's gotta be one of the silliest ducks i've ever seen on here
I mean honestly wtf lol
I believe in equality.

The moment Silver releases his model, I will release mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back