War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOHHHH Shit. It's ON like Donkey Kong.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/galler...gregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-super-fight-061417

031517-ufc-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

This is inconceivably awful. I'll have a heck of a time pretending this never happened.

Img4_Overrepresentation.jpg
Overrepresentation of sex criminals in Sweden in relation to the size of the respective group.

Img4_Overrepresentation.jpg
Overrepresentation of sex criminals in Sweden in relation to the size of the respective group.

Poor people acting poor. How likely is it that Sweden does not turn into as straight shithole the way things are going? #prayforsweden

I hadn't even noticed the undercard til now. Didn't know lawyer / cerrone was back on and in two weeks. This card looks too good. Watch for an injury for at least one of the main card fights (hopefully the main event out of that grouping).

Not sure on lines lately. I feel odd cause I've been watching a lot more this year but I feel a lot more uncertain about every fight now. I'm glad all of June has an event each weekend though. I've got some time to fill this summer.

It seems that odds are closer lately. I'd like to see a study of average implied chances over time to check that.

I didn't actually know that you disliked Bisping. I don't really have as much of a problem with him as some do, but I think it's crazy that he's a champion in 2017 after never really being a championship-caliber fighter.

I guess I wouldn't say dislike. When he one the title, I wasn't upset at all. I just tend to see it the same way you do that his only top 5 win is Rockhold and his record against top five competition is like 1-5 with the one win getting him the title. It was a legitimate win but the way the division has been handled afterwards baffles me. They are letting him avoid top 5 opponents. Hendo is my favorite fighter and I even said "wtf" when they announced that fight. Now the Pierre thing is going on. It's just messed up imo

I guess I wouldn't say dislike. When he one the title, I wasn't upset at all. I just tend to see it the same way you do that his only top 5 win is Rockhold and his record against top five competition is like 1-5 with the one win getting him the title. It was a legitimate win but the way the division has been handled afterwards baffles me. They are letting him avoid top 5 opponents. Hendo is my favorite fighter and I even said "wtf" when they announced that fight. Now the Pierre thing is going on. It's just messed up imo

I figured you would like Hendo and his tight flesh. His sinew is durable, his skin glistens nicely for his age.

@senri your gimmick scares me. I'm 50/50 on you having people tied up in your basement.

@senri your gimmick scares me. I'm 50/50 on you having people tied up in your basement.

They're tied nervously trying to escape as Senri lectures them about their nexus

Last edited:

Mr Gazwald, you know i want what's best for you, especially the very beautiful youthful flesh of Mr @Lead. The Nexus, is simply the conceptualization of your most primal genesis. This will serve you to realize the pinnacle comprehension of your tangible existence. Mr @Palis has the proclivity for the notions I speak of, it is why he is so delicious, his soul is assauged towards the kin of his mastery. Don't fear the Ennui that clouds your cortex. Allow the dendrites to throb eloquently as you navigate the abstract of your chaos. The Ennui will always fool you Mr Gazwald.

I only want you to manifest your super-ordinate nature to be the radiant paragon among the collectives, ascend the new epoch of humanity beyond the shackles of our natural chains.

The only way towards this Mr Gazwald is to come into contact with The Shards Of The Nexus...

ae415fa3048549b1beac4d5c75221e90.gif

Anyone ever see a WR regular without an av and wish they would pick something? I say we bring them in and convince them on an av. Let's make the WR av filled again.

@Farmer Br0wn

Grant_Wood_-_American_Gothic_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Anyone ever see a WR regular without an av and wish they would pick something? I say we bring them in and convince them on an av. Let's make the WR av filled again.

@Farmer Br0wn

Grant_Wood_-_American_Gothic_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
Lol, that's pretty good.

I was actually going to put a picture of "the Waco Kid" from "Blazing Saddles" the next time I was in front of a PC.

This is a close 2nd.

Lol, that's pretty good.

I was actually going to put a picture of "the Waco Kid" from "Blazing Saddles" the next time I was in front of a PC.

This is a close 2nd.

That one is good too. Did you ever have one before? I can't remember?

That one is good too. Did you ever have one before? I can't remember?
No, I never really got that deep into the profile making. Just kind of hit the ground running, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back