War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koscheck -320
Alonso +210

I think it was a little tighter on bovada but still really good considering that I thought Koscheck shouldn't have been the favorite. He lost his last couple fights, like Jack said he was 39 and he had a long lay off before deciding to come back. Alonso definitely had size on him too.
-320 for Kos?!?! damn.

lol, like saying you're quitting drinking and asking your buddies to take all your booze. You know where to get more...

How'd you guys score Lombard-Hendricks? I can see it 29-28 Hendricks, but jeez, two 30-27s?

I had 29-28 but the first round wasn't that strong for Lombard. I thought he won it but my guess is some judges score takedown defense as advantages which is absurd and one reason I thought Edgar definitely won the first penn fight and others thought he didnt

-320 for Kos?!?! damn.

Yea. I hesitated cause I didn't know too much about his opponent but just on it's face it looked completely wrong. Odds were great. I think I need to focus on some of the bellator odds more and see if more bad lines are being made

I'm so excited for 209, it's on my birthday and the main and co-main are amazing. I backing Tony and Woodley, I think they both have real shots, though Khabib keeps impressing and Wonderboy has come a long way since the Matt Brown fight.

I'm so excited for 209, it's on my birthday and the main and co-main are amazing. I backing Tony and Woodley, I think they both have real shots, though Khabib keeps impressing and Wonderboy has come a long way since the Matt Brown fight.

Yeah, great card -- even excited for Hunt - Reem (although i econo-reem is obviously less exciting).

I am going opposite of you and taking Nurmagomedov (sp?) and Wonderboy. I think Tony has amazing grappling ability but may be too confident in it and Khabib is going to rattle him with his wrestling. Kind of like how a solid boxer may get trepidatious after getting cracked with a solid punch.

I think Wonderboy is going to go extra strategic and boring against Woodley -- while Tyron gets too aggressive and eager trying to prove something from the last fight.

yay -- fights!!!

Khabib and Wonderboy imo. I don't see much in those betting lines though.

How about that Hunt line? I have a hard time seeing him dog vs Overeem. Seems like a shit matchup for Reem.

Khabib and Wonderboy imo. I don't see much in those betting lines though.

How about that Hunt line? I have a hard time seeing him dog vs Overeem. Seems like a shit matchup for Reem.

i think the lines are pretty accurate -- not quite pick em' fights but definelty not clear cut.

Ecoreem picks apart Hunt with jabs and being evasive -- i think even off the pony diet and developing a questionable chin that he has the skill set to use his massive length advantage over hunto

i think the lines are pretty accurate -- not quite pick em' fights but definelty not clear cut.

Ecoreem picks apart Hunt with jabs and being evasive -- i think even off the pony diet and developing a questionable chin that he has the skill set to use his massive length advantage over hunto
Hunt has a knack for forcing exchanges with all human beings. I think Reem's best chance is on the ground after running for the first half of every round.

Hunt has a knack for forcing exchanges with all human beings. I think Reem's best chance is on the ground after running for the first half of every round.

Yeah, i agree -- but Reem is a legit kick boxer with enough experience to use his reach -- he doesnt get KO'd by guys sub 6ft. He could try to repeat their dream fight, i agree -- but i think it will go 3 rounds -- 30-27

Yeah, i agree -- but Reem is a legit kick boxer with enough experience to use his reach -- he doesnt get KO'd by guys sub 6ft. He could try to repeat their dream fight, i agree but i think it will go 3 rounds -- 30-27
Reem really put a nice finish on that armbar, I forgot how tight that was. Reem is sooooo weak to aggression down the pipe, but he might be quick enough to avoid everything Hunt comes in with. But one uppercut...

Reem really put a nice finish on that armbar, I forgot how tight that was. Reem is sooooo weak to aggression down the pipe, but he might be quick enough to avoid everything Hunt comes in with. But one uppercut...

Yep, reem had a ground game and used it. I also agree that Hunto can unload big haymakers -- im just giving reem, a true legit kick boxer with a massive reach and height advantage, credit to have the wherewithal to keep Hunt at distance and pick him apart.

But, now the more i think of it, we could see Reem with some TD's as well.

What did you guys think about that Tucker cat that squared off against Sam Sicilia? He was quick, but maybe all show.

I decided to put on the DNC Chair debate.

so far... nothing but race politics. This is going to be painful.

lol, there were about 6 speakers in the first 20 minutes, none of them white. The first question is about race identity politics.Which in and of itself is nothing, but I get the vibe this is going to be a very slanted, intellectually dishonest and unhelpful bully pulpit garbage.

yeah, democrats ain't winning shit for a while. There are going to be some growing pains while it transitions.

Sally Brown - get the fuck outta here you waste of time.

Tom Perez - boring, generic corporate democrat.

oh lord, Jehmu Greene is literally Hitler. Anyone but her. Very much about siloing race politics. This is the one Republicans should want to win, she'll drive the DNC right into the ground

Jaime Harrison is Jehmu light, but reasonable.

Buckley - uninspired, boring guy that's placating the race identity vote. Race quotas for senator staffing.

Pete Buttigieg - more identity politics, but more emphasis on solidarity rather than isolation. 2nd best.

Kieth Ellison - let's get the people that were ignored by the Democrats. Doorknocks, grassroots, charismatic. has an actual vision. By far the best one.

What did you guys think about that Tucker cat that squared off against Sam Sicilia? He was quick, but maybe all show.

Good entry and exit angles, footwork, timing, and, yeah, quick. Gotta see more to really say anything I'd be confident about, but I was impressed based on that one fight. Only thing is that he's already 30 so he might start slowing down and might not get any better.

Good entry and exit angles, footwork, timing, and, yeah, quick. Gotta see more to really say anything I'd be confident about, but I was impressed based on that one fight. Only thing is that he's already 30 so he might start slowing down and might not get any better.

I thought he was pretty slick, but maybe a lot of it had to do with how gunshy Sam was. he didn't really throw much because Tucker had nervous.

I thought he was pretty slick, but maybe a lot of it had to do with how gunshy Sam was. he didn't really throw much because Tucker had nervous.

He was able to get in and out without Sam really having a chance to land. I give Tucker some credit for the low output. I mean, obviously he wasn't in there with Aldo, but he looked good. I wouldn't say he's a future contender for sure, but I'd like to see him fight better competition.

Sally Brown - get the fuck outta here you waste of time.

Tom Perez - boring, generic corporate democrat.

oh lord, Jehmu Greene is literally Hitler. Anyone but her. Very much about siloing race politics. This is the one Republicans should want to win, she'll drive the DNC right into the ground

Jaime Harrison is Jehmu light, but reasonable.

Buckley - uninspired, boring guy that's placating the race identity vote. Race quotas for senator staffing.

Pete Buttigieg - more identity politics, but more emphasis on solidarity rather than isolation. 2nd best.

Kieth Ellison - let's get the people that were ignored by the Democrats. Doorknocks, grassroots, charismatic. has an actual vision. By far the best one.

DIdnt see it but is this a fairly new thing? I never remember there being debates for chair

DIdnt see it but is this a fairly new thing? I never remember there being debates for chair
the democrats losing streak so terrible, a Republican could win this election as well.

and no, I've never heard of this before. It's fucking bizarre. This is definitely the JV team of the democratic party.

I just realised I was watching an old debate, not the most recent one. I looks like they've had quite a few of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back