War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are everyone's vacation plans for the year? The wife booked a trip to an eco resort in Panama

I am already looking for something to drop on my foot to get out of it.

Our boy is only a couple months, therefore we will just go to the Bavarian Alps for a week in summer.

What are everyone's vacation plans for the year? The wife booked a trip to an eco resort in Panama

I am already looking for something to drop on my foot to get out of it.

next thursday im going on a 3 week trip through hanoi (again), seoul and tokyo

You know the easiest way to handle that? Stop logging in

he had previously posted that he didnt really go on sherdog very much until he went in the war room, but once he did, he got addicted to it and would spend his time on here and showing it to his wife

but i agree, its kind of dumb to ask for a ban, rather than just not using it. but he couldnt control himself i guess

he had previously posted that he didnt really go on sherdog very much until he went in the war room, but once he did, he got addicted to it and would spend his time on here and showing it to his wife

but i agree, its kind of dumb to ask for a ban, rather than just not using it. but he couldnt control himself i guess

He made that alt troll account that had the state of Texas and a cowgirl on the av. Only made two threads before it got shut down

He made that alt troll account that had the state of Texas and a cowgirl on the av. Only made two threads before it got shut down

it was weird because he started making WR threads trying to troll, and saying he was above politics and was just trolling for entertainment, then it only took like a month before he went all in on partisan shitflinging and couldnt stop

there is no way that he wont make another account soon

Our boy is only a couple months, therefore we will just go to the Bavarian Alps for a week in summer.

Jealous!!! My pick for this year was Zell am See in Austria -- the wife won the argument vai attrition.

So pissed I didn't put money on that koscheck fight.

So pissed I didn't put money on that koscheck fight.

Didn't even know he had a fight coming up (barely follow Bellator). But give that he was 39 years old and coming off five straight losses, expectations for him couldn't have been that high.

Didn't even know he had a fight coming up (barely follow Bellator). But give that he was 39 years old and coming off five straight losses, expectations for him couldn't have been that high.

What was the line on it? Couldnt imagine it was that favorable

Koscheck -320
Alonso +210

I think it was a little tighter on bovada but still really good considering that I thought Koscheck shouldn't have been the favorite. He lost his last couple fights, like Jack said he was 39 and he had a long lay off before deciding to come back. Alonso definitely had size on him too.

lol, like saying you're quitting drinking and asking your buddies to take all your booze. You know where to get more...

How'd you guys score Lombard-Hendricks? I can see it 29-28 Hendricks, but jeez, two 30-27s?

Did you all see that phantom punch!?!?
It make sense when you consider Browne being gassed so hard. He overcomitted to his punch, then overcompensated on his way back up and fell on his ass. The actual punch by Lewis had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back