War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why'd you figure de Randamie over Holm by chance?

I didn't see the fight yet so my answer here won't be influenced by the actual event. I think I can simplify by saying I think she's a clearly better striker. Possibly better on the outside, where Holly likes to fight, and way better on the inside. Despite her background, Holly does NOT penetrate well into range or throw a good job. She relies on catching her opponents when they try to penetrate. I was thinking that GDR was unlikely to make that mistake (either she'd make Holly go after her and punish her or she'd get into range without getting caught and effectively pressure Holly and work inside). I didn't see GDR as a lock, but I thought -200 would have been appropriate, while I got her at -135. Not as bad as Holloway/Pettis, but a clear mistake, IMO. I had $150 on her.

Germany derandermey deserves to be stripped and then stripped naked for that abhorrent behavior she displayed. She was probably on a rustlement rage over Holly's glaring White privilege and wanted to make sure that White isn't on top.

What are everyone's vacation plans for the year? The wife booked a trip to an eco resort in Panama

I am already looking for something to drop on my foot to get out of it.

I have no plans yet, but I am hoping to go somewhere this Fall. Have not gone on vacation in like 3 years.

What are everyone's vacation plans for the year? The wife booked a trip to an eco resort in Panama

Cancun with a friend. Haven't been on a vacation since high school. I'm picky with money when it comes to that but finally decided it was time. Plus, I don't get to see my friend as much cause we are three hours apart so it should be nice to have a week hanging out

Cancun with a friend. Haven't been on a vacation since high school. I'm picky with money when it comes to that but finally decided it was time. Plus, I don't get to see my friend as much cause we are three hours apart so it should be nice to have a week hanging out

Good for you man, everyone needs a little getaway and sounds like you're overdue.

Wtf is an eco resort?

So far my only plans are a guys golf trip to Houston in April and a cruise with the family in November. Much more excited about the golf trip. Houston is ok, nothing special, but we're playing a round at Tiger Wood's new course, Bluejack.

Might take a trip to LA, see Nick Cave, drive to Nevada, take a shooting course, then back to LA to BBQ it up for the 4th, then back home.

Wtf is an eco resort?

So far my only plans are a guys golf trip to Houston in April and a cruise with the family in November. Much more excited about the golf trip. Houston is ok, nothing special, but we're playing a round at Tiger Wood's new course, Bluejack.

It's a resort that has minimal impact on the environment -- so it runs on solar panels, minimal power -- essentially I have to pay 800 hundred a night for a glorified camping trip.

Damn, wanna trade? That sounds like fun

th

It's a resort that has minimal impact on the environment -- so it runs on solar panels, minimal power -- essentially I have to pay 800 hundred a night for a glorified camping trip.
Oh. Sorry, bro. Hopefully there's a decent poolside bar at least.

Nope -- no pool, no close by bar.

This

Panama-2013-HR-48.jpg
Holy hell! It's worse than I thought. I don't think they'll have cable or a mini bar either.

That looks like something my wife would try to get me to do, though, so I get it. Actually, if you want to have my wife take your place, you and I can hit Vegas. Everybody wins :)

Holy hell! It's worse than I thought. I don't think they'll have cable or a mini bar either.

That looks like something my wife would try to get me to do, though, so I get it. Actually, if you want to have my wife take your place, you and I can hit Vegas. Everybody wins :)

Yeah, this is all the wife's idea. Speaking of ideas, I like yours the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back