W5Td741.jpg

CWjI12-WoAAd3wP.jpg

angie-post-7.jpg

tumblr_nb94rz0qnh1s89uzlo1_1280.jpg

EBSUw8l.jpg

angie-post-3.jpg

angie-post-16.jpg
I voted. I voted hard.

Lost on Cruz and Lineker bets, but broke even from Nunes. TJ fought really smart and I totally underestimated how much a factor his wrestling would be in the fight. Cody surprised the hell out of me.

Haven't seen the HWs lately. Is there a lot of excitement about Duquesnoy and the possibility of him fighting Cody down the road?

Haven't seen the HWs lately. Is there a lot of excitement about Duquesnoy and the possibility of him fighting Cody down the road?
Haven't been there either. Haven't heard much about Duquesnoy, but he looks like a good prospect.

Haven't been there either. Haven't heard much about Duquesnoy, but he looks like a good prospect.

The best prospect in the sport, IMO, (depends how you define that, I guess--Bektic would be the other contender for that but I see him as a current contender) and ready to start facing elite competition now, though I could see him having some trouble making an immediate adjustment to a step up and losing to guys that he has the skills to beat.

The best prospect in the sport, IMO, (depends how you define that, I guess--Bektic would be the other contender for that but I see him as a current contender) and ready to start facing elite competition now, though I could see him having some trouble making an immediate adjustment to a step up and losing to guys that he has the skills to beat.
Bektic has been on my radar for a while. He's definitely due to make his mark on the division this year. ATT is on fire at the moment.

Bektic has been on my radar for a while. He's definitely due to make his mark on the division this year. ATT is on fire at the moment.

He's the white GSP. Can't wait to see him get in there with Holloway (also young enough to be called a "prospect" but way too established) and Aldo.

He's the white GSP. Can't wait to see him get in there with Holloway (also young enough to be called a "prospect" but way too established) and Aldo.
lol GSP is the white GSP!
Holloway is my one of my favorite fighters. Him vs Aldo would be my dream match up.

lol GSP is the white GSP!
Holloway is my one of my favorite fighters. Him vs Aldo would be my dream match up.

They can both be. And, yeah, Holloway is great. That is the highest-level possible matchup, probably. Throw Bektic in that mix, and you have something really great.

Randy Marsh is the goat.

I told my one friend about that scene and they laughed so hard just at it being explain. South Park is P4P best at the things they do with comedy.

I actually haven't been the biggest fan of the past two seasons cause they are doing the full season continuum over stand alone episode. I think they are far funnier when they just do it the way they use to and bring in previous jokes when needed. The full season thing forces them to keep on narrative and continually plug the same joke again and again. I do give them props on making Garrison Trump. One of the thoughts I had the next day after the election was Mr Garrison is the fucking president now in South Park"

@Lead the world of warcraft episode is by far the best ever.

It's up there. There's no way I could pick a single episode as best. There'd be a 10-20 way tie.

my chiefs are getting fucked up by the steelers and i cant complain because i also like the steelers.

I actually haven't been the biggest fan of the past two seasons cause they are doing the full season continuum over stand alone episode. I think they are far funnier when they just do it the way they use to and bring in previous jokes when needed. The full season thing forces them to keep on narrative and continually plug the same joke again and again. I do give them props on making Garrison Trump. One of the thoughts I had the next day after the election was Mr Garrison is the fucking president now in South Park"

It's up there. There's no way I could pick a single episode as best. There'd be a 10-20 way tie.

The last half of this season it seemed like they didnt know what to do because Trump actually won.

The last half of this season it seemed like they didnt know what to do because Trump actually won.

That's what I mean. They constantly risk writing themselves into a corner and the best thing about South Park is how well they'd take a topic and nail it on the head in thirty minutes. With the season, they look like they don't know what they are talking about because they are depending on future events. I think a two part episode after the electin about the whole thing would've been 10x better than what they did this season following it the whole time. I also didn't like the member berries thing much and had to then deal with it for the whole season.

the Lord of the Rings episodes are pretty greatly too

That's what I mean. They constantly risk writing themselves into a corner and the best thing about South Park is how well they'd take a topic and nail it on the head in thirty minutes. With the season, they look like they don't know what they are talking about because they are depending on future events. I think a two part episode after the electin about the whole thing would've been 10x better than what they did this season following it the whole time. I also didn't like the member berries thing much and had to then deal with it for the whole season.

the whole member berries thing is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back