War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea. According to most people on the 'Dog we're the dregs of this forum, so why not have our OT thread? Leave it to ze German to organize us undesirables....

Why isn't Atari Flashback available for the XBOX ONE in the UK?, I want to party like it's 1984

Due to work I find myself stuck at home, bored, and unable to enjoy the finer things in life. So I have a question for you regulars - What brought you to the War Room? And what made you stay?

For myself it was the Trayvon Martin shooting. I just couldn't figure out why some rogue vigilante would hunt down a cute 9 year old and kill him in cold blood. The msm told me a racist white man chased and killed a little kid for no good reason, yet some of you buggers painted a different picture.

I've been stuck here since, with 90% of my posts being in this sub forum. Up untill that point I had perhaps 200 posts. How time flies when you're reading stuff ranging from the brilliant to the downright idiotic...

Due to work I find myself stuck at home, bored, and unable to enjoy the finer things in life. So I have a question for you regulars - What brought you to the War Room? And what made you stay?

For myself it was the Trayvon Martin shooting. I just couldn't figure out why some rogue vigilante would hunt down a cute 9 year old and kill him in cold blood. The msm told me a racist white man chased and killed a little kid for no good reason, yet some of you buggers painted a different picture.

I've been stuck here since, with 90% of my posts being in this sub forum. Up untill that point I had perhaps 200 posts. How time flies when you're reading stuff ranging from the brilliant to the downright idiotic...
Good question , I think what brought me here was arguing about global warming with the likes of Gotti Mcaren way way back , I thought that issue was pretty settled and then Trump goes and gets elected .....

Good question , I think what brought me here was arguing about global warming with the likes of Gotti Mcaren way way back , I thought that issue was pretty settled and then Trump goes and gets elected .....

That crazy bastard was great, War Room miss some of the more crazy individuals that used to post here. Now that Ruprecht is mod he should unban him, they were great friends.

That crazy bastard was great, War Room miss some of the more crazy individuals that used to post here. Now that Ruprecht is mod he should unban him, they were great friends.

Too late. I already released the drones...

Looks like this is another great thread to unwind and have that chit chat here and maybe I can stop cussing and swearing all the time in threads.

Why isn't Atari Flashback available for the XBOX ONE in the UK?, I want to party like it's 1984

There is really that Charm of the 80s

I guess maybe because back then not to much "SJWs" in Media and not so much disruptive Muslim banging happening. I think back then only 3rd World countries have idiotic explosive Muslims,

Hopefully I can influence the Muslim kids in my community to think outside the box and not be a bin Laden

I think I did the Heavies for about two years, then moved to mayberry. While I was there I was lurk in the OT and then eventually the WR. I ended up posting in the WR and slowly stopped in Mayberry. Now I always have to take a step back when I enter the heavies. I forgot how ridiculous it gets in there. You mention anything about a fighter and you get 20 "yea but that guy lost to this guy so he's a can". If you were to try to make rankings with the way people talking in there, noone would be in their top ten. I remember I would have ranking discussions (this is back when the rankings did make a little more sense and who got title shots) and I'd get someone saying, "that guys isn't #3!" and then I'd asked who are the three fighters above him then and you'd get nothing. They are incapable of raising people up and the few who do have a discussion with me seemed to based rankings on potential rather than performance up to that point in time.

Anyways, I can't remember a specific event other than lurking and seeing a bunch of regulars argue with each other.

What's everyones plans for UFC 205? Didn't realize until this week we lost Evan-Kennedy and also Lawler-Cerrone and then Gastelum-Cerrone. Card is still very stacked however. I think it will outperform UFC 200 but that isn't saying much

What's everyones plans for UFC 205? Didn't realize until this week we lost Evan-Kennedy and also Lawler-Cerrone and then Gastelum-Cerrone. Card is still very stacked however. I think it will outperform UFC 200 but that isn't saying much

If I happen to wake up during the night, I may end up streaming it.

I live in Asia so it will be on here at around 10 am Sunday. I also happen to work weekend night-shifts so I usually get of work around 8 am Thai-time go home and watch the fights.
I sometimes take a day off for big fights and go out drinking at 9 am. But as I get older and married now it gets harder to justify to my wife to "waste" a weekend day off on getting drunk at 9 am to watch people punch each other in the face. It is still possible but you have to pick your battles :).

If I happen to wake up during the night, I may end up streaming it.

That kinda sucks the big events don't cater to your time zone. I always hate when I don't know something is in Europe or Japan and then the result are already up.

I live in Asia so it will be on here at around 10 am Sunday. I also happen to work weekend night-shifts so I usually get of work around 8 am Thai-time go home and watch the fights.
I sometimes take a day off for big fights and go out drinking at 9 am. But as I get older and married now it gets harder to justify to my wife to "waste" a weekend day off on getting drunk at 9 am to watch people punch each other in the face. It is still possible but you have to pick your battles :).

Ahh, marriage. Not being able to do whatever you want. I find myself having trouble ever thinking I'll get there.

That kinda sucks the big events don't cater to your time zone. I always hate when I don't know something is in Europe or Japan and then the result are already up.

Sometimes I downl... watch the event re-live while on the cross trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back