War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big move in the Whittaker/Jacare line (in the direction of Jacare becoming a bigger favorite). Thinking of playing this one moderately big on Whittaker. Want to do some more tape watching first, though.

Big move in the Whittaker/Jacare line (in the direction of Jacare becoming a bigger favorite). Thinking of playing this one moderately big on Whittaker. Want to do some more tape watching first, though.
Good call Jack. I was going to bet against Stephens, but I backed off at the last minute. Good night of fights.

Jacarre got tagged hard I hope he is okay.

Couple hundred. Going back to our earlier discussion, there's another example of a bad line, IMO. It's not common but it happens enough.

I think a lot of the bad ones recently have been respecting old fighters and not expecting a drop coming due. Jacare was 37. A few others recently were like that where the guy was 35+

Did anyone see that brief shot of waterson when the choke sank in. Her face was like she was in some life or death moment. I wanna see if they got a good photo of the moment

I think a lot of the bad ones recently have been respecting old fighters and not expecting a drop coming due. Jacare was 37. A few others recently were like that where the guy was 35+

Could be. Not just older guys declining, but young ones rising (I thought Holloway was extremely undervalued against Pettis, for example, and while I didn't recognize it, it looks like Cody was undervalued against Cruz by a bit).

Something unrelated: Didn't visit the ufc forum for quite some time, is the Cloner vs Floyd fight a done deal???

Something unrelated: Didn't visit the ufc forum for quite some time, is the Cloner vs Floyd fight a done deal???

noooo.gif

Please, if there is a God, NO. Why would Floyd clown him to go 50-0 as opposed to clowning him after a rematch with Pac or Canelo or whatever to break Marciano's record? I realize the money, but the money will be there to go 51-0 on Conor.

Anyone else here as confused as I am?

I find it very difficult to verify a news story as legit now. Theres so much bias everywhere I look that nothing seems like a credible story.
I'm just tired of the top 10 stories on every news site being about Trump.. I may want to read local news or something else worth a shit going on in the country and have to sift through so much Trump garbage to get to it.

Did anyone see that brief shot of waterson when the choke sank in. Her face was like she was in some life or death moment. I wanna see if they got a good photo of the moment

Gonna spank to it dude? :eek::D

Damn, looks like Mir's career is ending in disgrace, as he's busted cheating and lying about it.

I know some trolls have accused me of hating him, but it's depressing. I don't think he was a great HW, but he was one of the most fun to watch.

394Qm3p.gif

Last edited:
Hey @Devout Pessimist, what did you think of that random new account that went straight to posting in the war room, @Leper Messiah ?
{<huh}

Banchan got nuked, there's tomfoolery afoot, and better MMA discussion than in the heavies... Great thread.

Btw, I'm not celebrating the nuking of said Korean, just enjoying the tidbits to be had here.

Last edited:
{<huh}

Banchan got nuked, there's tomfoolery afoot, and better MMA discussion than in the heavies... Great thread.

This thread is definitely underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back