War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Since our BBQ thread is long gone (even though @Cubo de Sangre has not yet been forced to deliver) and the election is over, I thought we could have a new general chat thread on anything off-topic.

Did you just win the POTWR? Germany making it sticky in the WR??

Did you just win the POTWR? Germany making it sticky in the WR??

The WR needed one of these. Now there is no excuse for off topic chat in other threads or derailing. The WR community can chat in here

I'm still down to host you bitches. Get some real jobs so ya'll can afford a plane ticket.

I'm still down to host you bitches. Get some real jobs so ya'll can afford a plane ticket.

My wife works for an airline so plan tickets is not an issue for me. Paying someone to watch my kids and having the extra bail money for when we all get together is.

My wife works for an airline so plan tickets is not an issue for me. Paying someone to watch my kids and having the extra bail money for when we all get together is.

What is the discount for having such a wife? I've heard it's pretty good from the people I know.

This is a great idea. Is it OT rules?

What is the discount for having such a wife? I've heard it's pretty good from the people I know.

I fly free! It's standby, so there has to be an unsold seat, but it's free.

Hells nah. Just a place for us all to chat that is within the WR.

Literally oppression.

This is supposed to be a safe space for the shitposters, how dare you sexually post assault me. Just the perceived transgression is enough to trigger me into tears.

Literally oppression.

This is supposed to be a safe space for the shitposters, how dare you sexually post assault me. Just the perceived transgression is enough to trigger me into tears.

There's no way you'd want this. I usually post on my phone and sometimes I'll get tagged in the OT and not know it isn't the WR and be like "wtf is going on?!" and start doing mod shit. Better to just frequent over there when you'd like.

I fly free! It's standby, so there has to be an unsold seat, but it's free.

That's awesome. My girlfriend is a paramedic so that only can pay off when I'm in my 80's or had an OD

There's no way you'd want this. I usually post on my phone and sometimes I'll get tagged in the OT and not know it isn't the WR and be like "wtf is going on?!" and start doing mod shit. Better to just frequent over there when you'd like.

You're a good person Lead. You're an oppressive blue shitlord by default, but you're a good person.

That's awesome. My girlfriend is a paramedic so that only can pay off when I'm in my 80's or had an OD

Yes it is. We flew into New Orleans just for the day with friends once. Starting drinking on the plane, parties our asses off all day and got back on a plane to come home drunk as hell that night. All it cost was for the baby sitter...well and all the dam alcohol.

Yes it is. We flew into New Orleans just for the day with friends once. Starting drinking on the plane, parties our asses off all day and got back on a plane to come home drunk as hell that night. All it cost was for the baby sitter...well and all the dam alcohol.

I envy that. I don't care to travel much but if I had that, I wouldn't definitely use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back