War Room Movie night: Stockholm Syndrome

GORETAURO

WOLVERINES!!!
Banned
Reaction score

Featuring Sweden, Religion of peace, rape tasty, violence yum yum, and fires but no smores!

Basically upcoming DOCUMENTARY showing refugees linked to increase in crime and Lemmings walking off a cliff to their own death.

Shit hole rape capitol of Europe.

Cant wait to see it descend to a 3rd world hell hole as i lough my ass of.

I personally will take in 3 female swedish refuges, blonde blue eyed and up for daily orgies. Housing is on me, they better cook and clean and suck my dick dry.

Man, the term "stockholm syndrome" really did end up hitting the nail on the head.

Sweden went from Viking warriors and explorers, to being willfully invaded by Muslims who want nothing more than to spread their violent religion and enrich the local white women on New Years Eve.

Thanks for the vid TS. Atleast Trump can stop this country from letting in refugees for a little while longer.

Shit hole rape capitol of Europe.

Cant wait to see it descend to a 3rd world hell hole as i lough my ass of.

I personally will take in 3 female swedish refuges, blonde blue eyed and up for daily orgies. Housing is on me, they better cook and clean and suck my dick dry.

Doubt women that grew up in feminism are any good around the house.

They'll probably tell you how oppressive you are n will leave you for a Muslim/minority

Back