War Room Members' Favorite Music

Some guy in Mayberry shared good medieval metal in a music thread and forgot the band, can someone point me to some good stuff. I looking for new bands to discover.

Decided to bump this for shits'n'giggles

Greatest showman soundtrack

Not joking

Been splitting muh time between a listening to and playing a lot of Iron Maiden (my Strat is perfect for it) and Mark Knopfler. Which is also right up Strat Alley.

Same title, different take. If my boy dog had walkout music this would be it. I'll post it here on his behalf. :cool:

Havent listened to these guys in ages, didn't even know they were still around. Probably 2003 or 4 since I looked them up.... who will survive was a great album thoug

Always like Miles Davis.

Also got turned onto Caligula's Horse recently, I really dig it.

Havent listened to these guys in ages, didn't even know they were still around. Probably 2003 or 4 since I looked them up.... who will survive was a great album thoug

I've been more a fan of their newer stuff. I'll give Who Will Survive another listen.

the self taught instrumentalist FKJ (French kiwi juice) is incredible, love that cat

and then mainly acoustic soul, like Allen Stone or JP Cooper

Been on a 2pac kick lately. Didn't always think so but now I firmly believe Pac is the GOAT

Last edited:
I've been more a fan of their newer stuff. I'll give Who Will Survive another listen.

It's been forever but they had a pretty cool punk rock johnny cash type style going back then. Will need to check out some newer stuff, any recs?

Underground/90’s hip hop..real shit not this mumble shit.

60-70’s funk soul and jazz ...from Roy Ayers to Ahmad Jamal to the charmels..

On the new school stuff.

I dig badbadnotgood big time, baddest rock jazz white kids on the scene.

This last video seems topical in here.

It's been forever but they had a pretty cool punk rock johnny cash type style going back then. Will need to check out some newer stuff, any recs?

The album I posted (Red of Tooth & Claw) is easily my favorite release by them. Here's a fun little covers album they did. Some interesting renditions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back