War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but they're leftists and stick together. It's the same group who like each others posts the entire time they're on here. It's weird, but that's what identity politics does to people. I haven't noticed people who I consider right wingers do it. @sniper has the ironic posting down though, but at least it's content.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that, lol

I'm becoming a thinner skinned person unfortunately. Becoming a bit angry.

So sometimes when Homer Thompson posts Homer Simpson gifs or other gifs I'm less angry than of he were to use words. Same goes for other posters. Sounds odd I know. But superpunch's username and avatar even go a long way toward me being less angry.

PEYTovD.png

J0GifDd.gif

isX1r4S.gif

Ws5Ihhh.gif

Also, I didnt know you had one of the older join dates alanb. That's awesome. Amazing to keep it together like that in one username. There have been many who've fallen apart.

I have one of the oldest join dates in the War Room so I have seen a lot of the trends in the War Room over the past 15 years. one of the post disturbing is posters responding to cogent well thought out posts without any words. It is increasingly common for posters to post gif and other images in an effort to silence or derail. Is anyone else bothered by this trend?
eb9.gif

Also, I think it's the overuse of gifs, where it's spamming a thread. I think that pisses me off the most.

Yeah, but they're leftists and stick together. It's the same group who like each others posts the entire time they're on here. It's weird, but that's what identity politics does to people. I haven't noticed people who I consider right wingers do it. @sniper has the ironic posting down though, but at least it's content.
The like system should be removed.

I have one of the oldest join dates in the War Room so I have seen a lot of the trends in the War Room over the past 15 years. one of the post disturbing is posters responding to cogent well thought out posts without any words. It is increasingly common for posters to post gif and other images in an effort to silence or derail. Is anyone else bothered by this trend?

$

What is I just post the Trump song every time now when i post. Would that not annoy you?

Not really. Would just regard you as one of the reg typecast posters here, there by narrowing my clicks on your posts/threads. don't go down that road lol.

<Moves>

go away with your nazi barbie trash, nobodys gonna share that crap

What exactly does "at the EU" mean in this case? Didn't seem like much of an audience.

And is the person a youtube journalist or something like that?

I am thoroughly enjoying the throbbing this thread. The oscillations of our cortex is a beauty that never ceases to amaze me throughout my life cycle. Truly delicious...

dgsafdmd2.gif

tenor.gif

What exactly does "at the EU" mean in this case? Didn't seem like much of an audience.

And is the person a youtube journalist or something like that?
its a side comittee room somewhere in brussels eu buildings, a fringe meeting of right wingers who despise the EU, but not enough to avoid being employed by them.
nazi barbie is a youtube self described "journalist" to whit, a broad with a video camera and a desire to parlay that into a job at fox like tomi lahren.
neither are considered journalists by any rational measure,lahren for example has been shown up for the bimbo she is when she ventures out amongst the grown ups, but its not really a job requirement to be qualified to get employed by fox "news"

The like system should be removed.

What's wrong with the like system? It is silly to care about having more likes than post, but the likes doesn't really hurt anything either.

Yeah, I hate it when posters like @Bamboozled make novel insights and try to create substantive discussion and then posters like @Jack V Savage

Yeah, I hate when communist scum like @Trotsky doesn't even have a stable platform for his world views and pretends like he's worth talking to.

This isn't anything personal, all communists are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back