War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the neck tats that bother me (although they do look shite) it's what comes out of the gash above it that I can't stand lol
I was just using that as a nickname. It's definitely his personality, and what he says, that I don't care for.

I'm sure this has been talked about before but just curious if some kind of rule has been discussed about new users posting in the WR. When I see a new account posting in the WR I am certain it's a previous banned idiot. Hardly anyone joins a MMA forum and heads straight to the politics sub forum. It should be a 3 month 500 post waiting period which ever one is longer in my opinion. Just a thought, tired of seeing the same trolls on all sides of the political arena

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been talked about before but just curious if some kind of rule has been discussed about new users posting in the WR. When I see a new account posting in the WR I am certain it's a previous banned idiot. Hardly anyone joins a MMA forum and heads straight to the politics sub forum. It should be a 3 month 500 post waiting period which ever one is longer in my opinion. Just a thought, tried of seeing the same trolls on all sides of the political arena
The OT used to work something like this. I can't remember the exact post number though.

I'm sure this has been talked about before but just curious if some kind of rule has been discussed about new users posting in the WR. When I see a new account posting in the WR I am certain it's a previous banned idiot. Hardly anyone joins a MMA forum and heads straight to the politics sub forum. It should be a 3 month 500 post waiting period which ever one is longer in my opinion. Just a thought, tried of seeing the same trolls on all sides of the political arena
Yes this exactly. Although all subs always have some type of lurkers who keep up but don't post or log in.

Plus I'm a Cruz fan.

1481761483544941091.jpg

Yes this exactly. Although all subs always have some type of lurkers who keep up but don't post or log in.

I lurked on Sherdog for ages (the supergreg highlight videos on Napster sent me here) before they made the War Room and I had to join to tell people how wrong they were.

EDOKMvB.jpg

Where have you been Mr Palis? Has your flesh rejuvenated?

Man I enjoyed that ko lol
Me too. I was actually surprised to see TJ was as much an underdog ashe was, Wasn't even a big one, just figured it was almost a toss up with slight edge to Cody. I like TJ's style, first really grew on me with the Mike Easton fight and of course soon after with his legendary performance against Barao. So glad to see him get the belt back.

As a two time champion with two defenses under his belt I think its fair to say TJ is the most accomplished fighter to come out of TUF.

Homer is a multiple time offender who has gotten a new charge during his time as Pres.

I can’t believe Palis is looking like a good alternative

The absolute state of the war room.

Love the new Ipad Pro commercial. It so amazing.

Homer is a multiple time offender who has gotten a new charge during his time as Pres.

I can’t believe Palis is looking like a good alternative

The absolute state of the war room.
The only thing @Palis is a good alternative for is one of these

2Qoo.gif

Agreed.

@Limbo Pete @Lead
You guys allow blatant racisms in here now too along with having a criminal as a President?

#DrainTheSwamp
#PalisForRevolt
#CoupTheCucks
Hey buddy, we looked past all your convictions for mopery
Live and let live
Last thing we need around here is an airing of criminal records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back