War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of Homer's boy toys, chimes in.

You guys are hilarious. Does he PM you to come to his rescue, or do you just sense whenever he gets made fun of?
I don't know what you think you sound like but what you come across is an angry whiney bitch

Yeah, I'm sure most pits brought up well, are great for the most part. It's just that if and when they snap, it's game over.

You could say that about a few other breeds too, though. I do think their persecution is a little unfair. Perhaps at worst, the owner should be held a little more responsible for their pit, if it does snap. You can own one, but maybe have people sign up for a special kind of insurance of some kind, or have special training, in order to get one. Don't kill 'em all, just make sure the people who want to own them, are as responsible as possible.
I've known dozens of pitbulls and the only aggressive one was my first one, actually it was my stupid brothers (who bought it as a dick extension) but it became mine once he stopped being a puppy and my brother wasn't satisfied with his appearance since he wasn't stocky enough

Extremely gentle dog but my brother taught it to attack people that were "attacking" us (He'd make it bite his friends who were pretend hitting us). He did it because he thought it was funny but also in case anyone breaks into our home and attacks us... even though we lived in a safe suburb and never had such an incident or even knew someone who experienced that.

Eventually it went from biting when were getting "attacked" to biting anybody that hugged us or embraced us, to any stranger at the door, to even trying to attack people when we went on walks

We had to put him down because he was over 110 lbs and bit a gardener (among many other people) and my mom was afraid of a lawsuit or worse, him killing someone.

So yeah, dumb 19 year old pieces of shit like my brother should be barred from getting pitbulls but otherwise they're good dogs. They're very strong and tough which makes them inherently more dangerous though/

Another one of Homer's boy toys, chimes in.

You guys are hilarious. Does he PM you to come to his rescue, or do you just sense whenever he gets made fun of?
@HomerThompson 's relationship with me is none of your business so why don't you frig off

The sole reason you came into this thread was to defend Homer.

SIX posts and counting...
Really?

Pretty sure my first post in this thread was post 42 at 748 this morning while you apparently came into this thread only to whinge about Homer lol

He's in your head and its pretty feckin funny

tenor.gif

He tagged me, dumbass.

Nobody tagged you. You just saw my my post besmirching your man crush, and immediately rushed in to defend his honor.

He's in your pants, and it's pretty feckin' pathetic.
This is just getting sad lol

Yup he tagged you, you jumped when he said jump , came in and started crying about him being off topic and derailing .....

So how many post do you have in this thread...10? And you still haven't commented on the thread topic
BeneficialDopeyKrill-size_restricted.gif

Yup he tagged you, you jumped when he said jump , came in and started crying about him being off topic and derailing .....

So how many post do you have in this thread...10? And you still haven't commented on the thread topic

8 consecutive posts white knighting Homer, now.

LOL.

You're keeping it going.

Not sure what you're defending, really. Homer derails a lot of threads exactly like this.

@GOATER

like you, I'm a Trump supporter who's worried that I'll never have sex and that internet anonymity should be a human right because if people see what I've written online I'll die alone and unloved. We need right wingers to push the idea that mixed-opinion couples are acceptable in society and not an abomination.

@GOATER

like you, I'm a Trump supporter who's worried that I'll never have sex and that internet anonymity should be a human right because if people see what I've written online I'll die alone and unloved. We need right wingers to push the idea that mixed-opinion couples are acceptable in society and not an abomination.
But I get posts deleted for trolling and "OT trash"

Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back