War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitbull lobby is ridiculous. Watching a documentary on it. They move around problem pit bulls like priests. A dog can bite somebody, the shelter will change the name of the dog and pass it on to somebody else. They are often literally shipped across the country. There is no paper trail of their past behavior.

The Underground Pitbull Railroad.

PIkprkZ.gif

The pitbull lobby is ridiculous. Watching a documentary on it. They move around problem pit bulls like priests. A dog can bite somebody, the shelter will change the name of the dog and pass it on to somebody else. They are often literally shipped across the country. There is no paper trail of their past behavior. The selling of the dogs has become propaganda. This dumb bitch is saying pitbull is the best dog around children bar none. I would have slapped her right there.

They are what you breed them to be. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen one pitbull owner that doesn't look like a complete scumbag, who bought the dog as a dick extension. People buy these dogs because of their reputation, and how they can be turned into killing machines, and I'd imagine treat them as such.

It's like Dobermanns. You ever seen a friendly person who owns a fucking Dobermann? I haven't seen many, but when I did see them, they were always owned by these shady motherfuckers, who clearly had drugs to protect.

They are what you breed them to be. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen one pitbull owner that doesn't look like a complete scumbag, who bought the dog as a dick extension. People buy these dogs because of their reputation, and how they can be turned into killing machines, and I'd imagine treat them as such.

It's like Dobermanns. You ever seen a friendly person who owns a fucking Dobermann? I haven't seen many, but when I did see them, they were always owned by these shady motherfuckers, who clearly had drugs to protect.
My neighbor has a pitbull that will kill you, by beating you up with his tail and licking you to death.

It's rare but where I live maybe we're lucky we don't have that stereotypical pitbull owner so I haven't seen a stereotypical pitbull.

My neighbor has a pitbull that will kill you, by beating you up with his tail and licking you to death.

Yeah, I'm sure most pits brought up well, are great for the most part. It's just that if and when they snap, it's game over.

You could say that about a few other breeds too, though. I do think their persecution is a little unfair. Perhaps at worst, the owner should be held a little more responsible for their pit, if it does snap. You can own one, but maybe have people sign up for a special kind of insurance of some kind, or have special training, in order to get one. Don't kill 'em all, just make sure the people who want to own them, are as responsible as possible.

Yeah, I'm sure most pits brought up well, are great for the most part. It's just that if and when they snap, it's game over.

You could say that about a few other breeds too, though. I do think their persecution is a little unfair. Perhaps at worst, the owner should be held a little more responsible for their pit, if it does snap. You can own one, but maybe have people sign up for a special kind of insurance of some kind, or have special training, in order to get one. Don't kill 'em all, just make sure the people who want to own them, are as responsible as possible.
Like I'll freely admit my favorite dogs are Akitas and Malamutes and while I've always had luck with them being very friendly and loving dogs I can see how those two breeds could get out of hand.

My ex is the most responsible person ever. She has a half pitbull. Somebody said pitbull lovers fall into 2 groups. Idiots who wanna look tough like you are talking about and people who think they are misunderstood and actually care for them. It is similar to why she dated me. She is attracted to train wrecks and tries to care for them.

My ex is similar to Emma Watson and Natalie Portman but she looks like Sasha Grey with larger tits. Anyway, those are responsible women. I bet if Watson and Portman owned one everything would be fine.

Last edited:
  • Hawaiian Airlines has ordered 10 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners worth as much as $2.82 billion at list prices.
  • Boeing and Hawaiian also agreed to an option for 10 additional Dreamliners.
  • Hawaiian confirmed that it has canceled its order for six Airbus A330-800neo airliners.
5a9f13025cc4104c048b4570-960-720.jpg

Boeing just won a major victory over Airbus by poaching one of its key US customers

I've been playing a game recently where you have clans and shit. Never played these types of games before. Rise of Kings. Anyway, the leader of my clan is a bitch and always runs. One time I asked him, "We are retreating?" He said, "No, we are relocating." That annoyed me but I took it. Then another clan attacks us and I say I am gonna run some guerrilla raids on them. He said don't do that because that will only make them madder and crush us. That was the last straw. I said these guys already declared war on us. I am sick of him being a coward and then I started attacking and burning down my clan's castles on the way out. They mad. lol.

Like that scene from a Star Trek movie when Picard snapped. He is sick of running from the Borg. All we do is run and pull back.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: You want to destroy the ship and run away, you coward.

Lt. Commander Worf: If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand.

calling a Klingon a coward... those are fighting to the death words.

Last edited:
Deliberate flame. Off-topic thread derailment. Trolling.

Not reported, because I'm better than you.
It's actually 100% on topic. This thread is about Trump supporters being incels. It's literally about you.

No one should be surprised that all the fat pasty idiots from r/TheDonald are having trouble finding women. Especially in the city, where education levels are higher.

Sticking up for another one of your Libby girlfriends, again?

They can fight their own battles, Cuck Knight.
First whingeing and now a hissy fit lol

This is much, much worse than reporting.

Another one of Homer's boy toys, chimes in.

You guys are hilarious. Does he PM you to come to his rescue, or do you just sense whenever he gets made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back