War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard and soft faces interest me:

Bruce Lee vs Steve Jobs and Bill Gates:

3051045.jpg

103307966-steve_jobs_bill_gates.530x298.jpg

All 3 have to will power. Don't let their looks fool you.

Justin Trudeau is a "man" who has not will to power. None at all. He is the antithesis of the overman.

. The preference of Kaufmann and others is to translate Übermensch as "overman". Scholars continue to employ both terms, some simply opting to reproduce the German word.[1][2]

The German prefix über can have connotations of superiority, transcendence, excessiveness, or intensity, depending on the words to which it is attached.[3] Mensch refers to a member of the human species, rather than to a male specifically. The adjective übermenschlichmeans super-human, in the sense of beyond human strength or out of proportion to humanity.[4]

Bowie gets it

“I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, 'Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman.”

David Bowie

This is what would happen if I was given superpowers. My first act would probably be flipping a cop car on its back. Just to show I mean business and they aren't in charge anymore. Then I will take on the world's military if I have to. Don't matter. I will say to all authorities of the world, "I DEFY YOU".

General Zod: Come to me, Superman! If you dare. I defy you! Come! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod!

@Fawlty what would JFK have done in that situation? The school shooting and the cop who ran away. I would bet Kennedy would go into building anyway. That is just who he is. JFK I mean.

We have no more heroes

I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me "

And Kennedy said we would be on the moon by 1970 which sounded absurd at that time. But it happened.

The power of personality makes things happen. Kennedy. Jobs. Hitler.

Andy Hertzfeld: We're not a pit crew at Daytona. This can't be fixed in seconds.

Steve Jobs: You didn't have seconds, you had three weeks. The universe was created in a third of that time.

Andy Hertzfeld: Well, someday you'll have to tell us how you did it.

Last edited:
@Fawlty what would JFK have done in that situation? The school shooting and the cop who ran away. I would bet Kennedy would go into building anyway. That is just who he is. JFK I mean.

We have no more heroes

I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me "

JFK, Ford, and GHWB would have gone in. Maybe for Carter and Bush Jr. No on Clinton, Obama, and Nixon.

JFK, Ford, and GHWB would have gone in. Maybe for Carter and Bush Jr. No on Clinton, Obama, and Nixon.

Interesting. I agree with those. I never thought of what every president would do though. TR would go in. Washington. Obama is tougher than people think. He is a toss up to me.

I have no clue how Russia perceived Obama but he certainly was not weak as painted by many. And he is a good strategist. Putin would go in btw. lol.

and another thing about Putin. he wanted nothing to do with politics/leadership. I think it was Yeltsin who picked him which was a shock to everybody including Putin. Putin said he is not suited for that role. He didn't want it. But kind of did it as a kindness/respect to Yeltsin. Turns out Putin is a real good politician. Maybe Yeltsin saw that. Or maybe he was just wasted.

and another thing about Putin. he wanted nothing to do with politics/leadership. I think it was Yeltsin who picked him which was a shock to everybody including Putin. Putin said he is not suited for that role. He didn't want it. But kind of did it as a kindness/respect to Yeltsin. Turns out Putin is a real good politician. Maybe Yeltsin saw that. Or maybe he was just wasted.
I dunno man, I've heard Putin was extremely savvy and ambitious. I don't know enough about it to argue the point though.

<Deported1>

When do the proceedings start?

I don't give a fuck if @luckyshot aka cuckyshot takes over, that's just 1 more <insert thug expletive in 2pacs voice here> i gotta take out.

Cool shit posting bro

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I dunno man, I've heard Putin was extremely savvy and ambitious. I don't know enough about it to argue the point though.

To survive the collapse of the USSR and the power vacuum it created certainly takes skill. same thing with Kruschev. He was a clown but when all was said and done after Stalin's death he emerged as the leader. That takes skill. Kruschev is hilarious. Great politician. Good with people. Always speaks his mind. He did a tour of the US in the 50s or something. That would be like the leader of North Korea touring the US. It was a circus. Especially since Kruschev was such a personality. He talked so much shit. After sputnik we finally got something into orbit and Kruschev laughed and called it an "orbiting grapefruit." It is an interesting part of American history. The americans are all up tight cuz it is the cold war and they want to make sure nothing happens to him. But Kruschev is hard to conrtol. He was very unlike the stoic Russian stereotype.

I have probably mentioned this before. Anyway, here is the video if you ever have time. Kruschev is great at relating to people. Going around eating hot dogs. But everything is better in Russia. lol

@Dr J

These guys are fine with having a President with a hooker pee yellow belt. For shame for shame. No respect for the old ways proper code of conduct. Pretty much a mirage of what a country would look like with 2 transgendered blue hairs running the show and all the other peasants just following behind allowing such vile laws of humanity be broken!

Well, as someone who's been mailordering for over 30 years, I feel pretty confident in saying there's damn near a 0% chance USPS simply lost the package and never found it. They could have maybe delivered to the wrong address and someone kept the shit. Or they delivered to your address and someone stole it?

Ask him for a refund and see how it goes. :D

Sometimes it's easy to forget how truly remarkable the United States Postal Service is. It's a fucking national treasure. Despite being underfunded, stressed by how spread out our population is, and burdened by our legendary over-consumption of pointless shit, it's still the most cost efficient in the world. Pouring one out for the USPS rn.

I don't have an opinion on UPS. They a'ight.

I do not understand this conclusion.

Also, Teddy Roosevelt (I like him) was a huge charlatan, as Noam Chomsky said. I wouldn't expect any US president to go hero mode in that situation. Certainly not JFK.

Only ones I would expect to are Ulysses S. Grant and Zach Taylor.

Sometimes it's easy to forget how truly remarkable the United States Postal Service is. It's a fucking national treasure. Despite being underfunded, stressed by how spread out our population is, and burdened by our legendary over-consumption of pointless shit, it's still the most cost efficient in the world. Pouring one out for the USPS rn.

I don't have an opinion on UPS. They a'ight.

They ratio of letters to parcel delivery has shifted tremendously in the internet age. Time to soak Amazon for some of those profits.

<13>

I do not understand this conclusion.

Also, Teddy Roosevelt (I like him) was a huge charlatan, as Noam Chomsky said. I wouldn't expect any US president to go hero mode in that situation. Certainly not JFK.

Only ones I would expect to are Ulysses S. Grant and Zach Taylor.
It's less about whether an actual sitting pres would do that, and more about whether that sort of stepping up to kick mortal danger's ass seems within their character. I'm extremely skeptical of anything Teddy-related too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back