Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V30: The Show Must Go On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@spin_ are you with me? Are you ready to give back to the war room with a plat membership?

I've started talking to this woman I met online. Weird vibes. We text and then she doesn't respond, so I figure she's lost interest, so I don't message her any more, and then she comes back again.

You know who constantly responds and doesn’t lose interest in conversation? The War Room? Yes, it is true this subforum cant service relationship and sexual needs but the community it provides is priceless. What a great nod it would be for one to pledge a plat membership in thanks to what we have been blessed with.

Our fearless and hardworking leader of the War Room, @Cubo de Sangre

Please let your citizens know the importance of paying their dues in plat membership as their duty to the War Room.

I need to preserve any powers of persuasion for inspiring sticky-thread contributions. Sorry. Plus, I've never paid in myself, so...

@JonesBones

A plat membership is a sign of prestige. Just like the CEOs you look up to, wouldn’t you like to look down on non plats and say “you sound poor”? Upgrade today to a year membership and you have my avatar for a month good friend. What say you?!

I need to preserve any powers of persuasion for inspiring sticky-thread contributions. Sorry. Plus, I've never paid in myself, so...

I will refrain from comment due to my respect for the office and thus the person who sits in that office. Carry on your good work and historic term Mr. President.

@JonesBones

A plat membership is a sign of prestige. Just like the CEOs you look up to, wouldn’t you like to look down on non plats and say “you sound poor”? Upgrade today to a year membership and you have my avatar for a month good friend. What say you?!

You're an accountant. Tell him how he can write it off as a business expense because of his stock market thread.

You're an accountant. Tell him how he can write it off as a business expense because of his stock market thread.

We could find a way of counting it as a capital gain but we’d also then be conceding that it’s worthless if we want to record the highest potential losses. I thought the CEO pitch was enough but alas.

I can look into this and get back to you. If we were able to come up with something and get it approved, it would be announced here and become public knowledge. The problem is knowing whether you find the information good enough or not for that deal before saying it. Also, this is all hypothetical right now. Not sure if it can be done.

I'll trust you that it's good enough, and I'll agree in advance to do it before you give the information (and actually execute right after).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back