War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course alpha males are real.

But also, the people who complain the most about something, or accuse others of something have been proving themselves to be guilty of that very thing. Over and over again. I cant think of the word or phrase for that right now. So anyone proclaiming themselves to be "alpha males" are either joking or serious cucks.
Socially dominant men? Yes, sure. Confident men? yes. But the whole alpha-beta theory is bogus and honestly it looks very much like it's being perpetuated by people who "write" self-help books aka instruction books on how to be an unlikable asshole like Mike Cernovitch.

Socially dominant men? Yes, sure. Confident men? yes. But the whole alpha-beta theory is bogus and honestly it looks very much like it's being perpetuated by people who "write" self-help books aka instruction books on how to be an unlikable asshole like Mike Cernovitch.
I just look to other animals for all my info. Seeing the way dogs interact with one another (and their masters). Or even seeing how some people have to be lead through every walk of life. I'm no alpha scientist though, obviously.

The alpha-beta thing is one of those things that isn't accurate, but can still be useful.

Seriously how do you guys like this stuff. It's so popular that this was posted by CNN.

Seriously how do you guys like this stuff. It's so popular that this was posted by CNN.

As someone who typically can't stand pro wrestling and thinks it's a waste of time, a soap opera for bros & hos as it were,
I have to say that this video has left my opinion unchanged.

mZidXrf.gif

It's real to me, damnit!

Don’t you mean Mike Dolce?

If you hate that but enjoy this:

Then I just dont know what to tell you.

They're the same exact shit. Only one of them fools people into thinking they're better than

<36>

I googled this guy just now and his character does seem really funny.

I love that effeminate old timey stuff. It kills me.
He's actually fought in MMA competition before.

<36>

I googled this guy just now and his character does seem really funny.

I love that effeminate old timey stuff. It kills me.
There used to be a Vaudevillain themed tag team too like 4 years ago.

Then there’s people trying to recreate ECW

Fabiano Drawana got blown off the board by Hikaru Nakamura today. Magnus did the right thing sending the match to Rapid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back