War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to steer out of this unpleasantness, but I want to bitch about getting the worst head cold I've ever had. The roughest 24 hours was basically nonstop coughing, and the amount of slime that came out of my head was impossible. The kind of cold where you wake up drowning and it's not guaranteed that you're going to breathe again. But symptoms are disappearing as quickly as they came on. I don't like this ebola head cold shit. It's insane.
Go to the doctor ya dirty hippie.

The worst I've gotten sick only lasted 24 hours but i legit remember laying in my bed thinking I might die cause of how weak, cold and in pain I was. It was pretty weird to feel fine the very next day. Hopefully it's the same for you.
ha yes it's pretty much what you're describing. Taking a while to wear off but yeah it's a quick and nasty one.

Go to the doctor ya dirty hippie.
lol true. Can't afford Obamacare. Was thinking about dropping into urgent care but no need now. I'm used to colds that ramp up/down more slowly. Not used to this thrash metal head cold shit.

What the what now
{<BJPeen}

<codychoke>

lol true. Can't afford Obamacare. Was thinking about dropping into urgent care but no need now. I'm used to colds that ramp up/down more slowly. Not used to this thrash metal head cold shit.
I hope you make a rapid recovery to 100% man...

Then it ramps up to phase 2 of the super virus for 48 more hours.

<{1-12}>

Hey everyone. I'm going to bring this up again. Not to be a dick but to make this clear to as many people as possible.

Don't directly call anyone a pedophile or imply they are. It's not worth it and won't be tolerated.
Is "doo-doo head" still acceptable?

Yes, as long as you continue the discussion about whatever the thread is about.
cn0nNSp.gif

If they keep Boswell one more fucking week, it's management refusing to admit they are wrong.

Hey everyone. I'm going to bring this up again. Not to be a dick but to make this clear to as many people as possible.

Don't directly call anyone a pedophile or imply they are. It's not worth it and won't be tolerated.

At some point you gotta call evil what it is, and call it by it's name.

Is it ok to say their stance is pedophilia, but not call them a pedophile?

Cause I will say, the next frontier for the lgbtq is to accept pedophilia. It's being promoted quite a bit. Quite a few of us have kids, it has begun to be promoted. And I look for more news topics because of that in the next year.

At some point you gotta call evil what it is, and call it by it's name.

Is it ok to say their stance is pedophilia, but not call them a pedophile?

Cause I will say, the next frontier for the lgbtq is to accept pedophilia. It's being promoted quite a bit. Quite a few of us have kids, it has begun to be promoted. And I look for more news topics because of that in the next year.

If the site believes a poster is, they would be banned. I would keep the discussion based on whatever the idea is and not reflect it on the poster during the discussion.

If the site believes a poster is, they would be banned. I would keep the discussion based on whatever the idea is and not reflect it on the poster during the discussion.
I think we had a recent poster say they saw no problem with an 11 year old doing a drag dance routine in front of adults. Someone got yellows for confronting that and he apparently called the guy a pedophile.

I remember Homer was supportive of a gay drag queen speaking to 6th graders about a career in drag performance at school. People probably accused him of pedophilia or called him a pedophile as well.

Could I say "Your're position or thinking is pedophilia"? So basically calling out the stance or position, not the person, as pedophilia? I assume this new rule is a result of that incident.

I'm telling you, this is the next battle the lgbtq is fighting, and it's already happening. It's on Good morning America and in that one school already.

I think we had a recent poster say they saw no problem with an 11 year old doing a drag dance routine in front of adults. Someone got yellows for confronting that and he apparently called the guy a pedophile.

I remember Homer was supportive of a gay drag queen speaking to 6th graders about a career in drag performance at school. People probably accused him of pedophilia or called him a pedophile as well.

Could I say "Your're position or thinking is pedophilia"? So basically calling out the stance or position, not the person, as pedophilia? I assume this new rule is a result of that incident.

I'm telling you, this is the next battle the lgbtq is fighting, and it's already happening. It's on Good morning America and in that one school already.

My advice is that all of us stay away from those topics. Discussing them will always lead to someone crossing the line. We have seen it time after time. Pedophilia should be an obvious no go zone for all of us.

It isn't from any single incident but a rise in this forum wanting to talk about the topic and then flame each other over it. Like I said, I would keep it to whatever the topic is. The drag queen topic, you can say about the topic. Do not call them anything. These threads likely are going to get dumped anyways for the reasons I already mentioned. In the event they don't, you know not to call anyone that.

My advice is that all of us stay away from those topics. Discussing them will always lead to someone crossing the line. We have seen it time after time. Pedophilia should be an obvious no go zone for all of us.

They pretty much have been getting dumped. At one point, there were ten threads regarding this on the front page before some got dumped and that should be concerning to everyone in here.

Anyway on a lighter note Some of you guys may have heard about the concealed carry study that just came out. @Greoric Please read and analyze it cost me 40 bucks. It is a medical paper so I want to make sure I am getting this. @Cubo de Sangre and everyone else please enjoy

The problem is that it should be discussed, It is obviously the next frontier for the LGBTQ. They will be pushing to add the P. Even Good Morning America was cheering the kid on while he sexualized himself dancing and laid out on the floor in some sexual way. And if you watch the video, look at all the creeps faces in the crowd smiling while he did this. That stuff needs to be called for what it is. It's evil Lowman. There were definitely some of those types of people on that show. And this is network tv.

You just know we are going to lose and it's going to be by three points (Boswell miss FG). It's always like watching a mule in quicksand with this fucking team. They just slowly flatline by the fourth quarter and everyone hopes they can hold on to a lead. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back