War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, emotional nonsense.

You don't always have to stick up for your boys, Trots. He's wrong. You know it.

I already said I thought otherwise. But he was talking in terms of political personality types, not policy recommendations.

If anything, I was the one who was wrong to phrase it as "he could be right or left wing," rather than that his personality could be construed to reflect right or left wing thought.

Given that you dick tucked, I'd say it was safe to post.

Yeah, I don't think admitting being wrong or choosing not to advocate a position you don't hold to be cowardly.

had someone give me 6 minutes before using that reply

I think it was glennrod here who did that to me. I came back to my computer after doing something and in the ten minutes since my post he had replied 3-4 times, commenting on how I was in the thread and couldn't think up a response.

Fuckin eh, Trotsky has me blocked and we're talking Batman and Starwars. What did I do to deserve this?

Last edited:
You know what movie gets a lot of love but actually really sucks? Batman (1989) by Tim Burton.

The story is idiotic and incoherent and the direction is just bad. In fact, for that matter, Tim Burton sucks in general. All of his movies are terrible.
You are a awful human being.

Artie Lange looking good in court

qUsZ349.jpg

Yeesh.

I'm definitely smoking crack instead of sniffing lines next time.

Apparently there was crushed up glass in the crushed up pills he snorted which tore his septum up

And being the drug addict that he is he didn't let it heal and kept on snorting coke and heroin until it got infected and his nose collapsed

Apparently there was crushed up glass in the crushed up pills he snorted which tore his septum up

And being the drug addict that he is he didn't let it heal and kept on snorting coke and heroin until it got infected and his nose collapsed

I doubt he had much of a septum anyway if he's been snorting that much coke for that long.
This was just after he snorted the glass:
474B675F00000578-5176017-image-a-37_1513186945823.jpg

...and when he was busted for heroin at the end of last year.

474B65C800000578-5176017-Arrest_Lange_was_found_with_a_bag_of_heroin_during_a_traffic_sto-a-1_1513192549159.jpg

Earlier (@ 2008).

Arrest-of-comedian-Artie-Lange-struggling-with-drug-abuse-hints-at-growing-menace-of-heroin.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt he had much of a septum anyway if he's been snorting that much coke for that long.

474B65C800000578-5176017-Arrest_Lange_was_found_with_a_bag_of_heroin_during_a_traffic_sto-a-1_1513192549159.jpg

Earlier.

Arrest-of-comedian-Artie-Lange-struggling-with-drug-abuse-hints-at-growing-menace-of-heroin.jpg

I think that picture is from when his bookies bodyguard fucked him up

Fwiw, King of the Hill was an amazing show. The episode where they meet Bill's cousin still makes me crack up. Bob's Burgers is also a great show.
As for Batman, Burton did a great job. Danny Devito as the Penguin is about as perfect a casting as you can get lol. The Nolan movies didn't move my needle at all. Bale's obnoxious fake deep voice annoyed me. Bane's old man robot voice was even worse.

Earlier (@ 2008).

That's sad. What's that saying, "There, but by the grace of God, go I." I'm not a religious person (anymore), but it coveys my feelings on this guy. Someone tried to get me hooked on coke a long time ago. Only some good advice long before even that saved me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back