WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes going to be really good at having a tragic accident that ends his life if he keeps talking like that, imo.

Alright, pipsqueaks, fess up to which group you belong to.

48208239_10211569243141270_9049788000124272640_n.jpg

I really hope his license gets pulled.

Neil deGrasse Tyson has canceled several of his upcoming live appearances, including his Jan. 23 talk in Tampa.

Tickets purchased with a credit card will be automatically refunded, a news release from the Straz Center for the Performing Arts said. Tickets purchased by cash or check will be refunded by check within one to two weeks.

Though the Straz Center did not give a reason, the cancellation comes after Patheos.com last month published accounts from several women who say Tyson was sexually inappropriate with them, including one who said Tyson sexually assaulted her when they were students at the University of Texas Austin in the 1980s.

<Lmaoo>

https://www.tampabay.com/arts-enter...rance-in-wake-of-me-too-allegations-20181212/

The connection between physical traits and political ideology is interesting.

Alright, pipsqueaks, fess up to which group you belong to.

48208239_10211569243141270_9049788000124272640_n.jpg

I really hope his license gets pulled.
Whitey is so God damn good at creating problems so that they can create solutions

*not all white people*

The shape of the mongoloid skull predisposes the race to quick decision making and a penchant for trickery.

da faq are you talking about? OT is a race bait free zone, higgy

Guy has a weird desire to see some TV scientist black guy fail. Odd

And if the allegations did in fact happen, a women were sexually assaulted.

Oh wait, I get it now

Guy has a weird desire to see some TV scientist black guy fail. Odd

Actually, director of the hayden planetarium, member and chair of multiple special councils, award winning and one of the more noted pop-sci authors -- if youre going to be race focused on it, do better than "tv black science guy"

Been hassling for a while, trying to get the little Google business listing page updated for a site I'm working on - you know the one that links under the google map for local results at the top - and it just would not freaking update, no idea why. So instead I just used "suggest an edit," as a rando google user, and it was fixed in 30 minutes. FFS, I don't even.

Been hassling for a while, trying to get the little Google business listing page updated for a site I'm working on - you know the one links under the google map for local results at the top - and it just would not freaking update, no idea why. So instead I just used "suggest an edit," as a rando google user, and it was fixed in 30 minutes. FFS, I don't even.

Doing SEO as a job now?

Actually, director of the hayden planetarium, member and chair of multiple special councils, award winning and one of the more noted pop-sci authors -- if youre going to be race focused on it, do better than "tv black science guy"
Hes black science TV guy to me. You can call him whatever you want

Doing SEO as a job now?
Building sites on WordPress for small orgs. Still a noob but improving. SEO/social are a relatively small piece of it since I'm doing everything on the front end (a little tweaking in the back but it's not back-end heavy). It seems like it's still a good time to be specializing in SEO though.

Building sites on WordPress for small orgs. Still a noob but improving. SEO/social are a relatively small piece of it since I'm doing everything on the front end (a little tweaking in the back but it's not back-end heavy). It seems like it's still a good time to be specializing in SEO though.

Work is there but the market is so super saturated -- and its really something easily DIY if you're a small business

Work is there but the market is so super saturated -- and its really something easily DIY if you're a small business
My friend just got on with somebody, forget who, doing SEO and she's pretty excited. I can see how that job could become oversaturated but I think there are still a lot of incompetent people to blow past.

Depends on the business owner for sure. Younger and more urban? Their stuff is usually tight. Most business owners still have no clue what they're doing (speaking from local research anyway). They could learn it themselves but they usually get somebody's halfwit niece to do it for them. Problem is there isn't money in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back