WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped reading after "feminism is antithetical to human flourishing."

lol right as I post that screenshot from those guys.

Also, I visited the author's Twitter page. She is, how we say, a fucking idiot.

Deuce and a half, right? He's a big guy, but where do you live that you've never been near anyone bigger than that? The Congo basin?

images
I've met people taller and people heavier, but Barnett was both tall and huge. And this is when he was the UFC champ eating that horse meat.

I was only 15 or so, so my perspective may be skewed but it's the thing I remember most about meeting him.

Watching a let's play of Crusader Kings 2 and it's a great reminder of just how hopelessly frigging complicated politics were under (and across) the various kinds of Feudalism.
CK2 is one of my favorite games that I'm actually bad at.

I see more and more articles by women rebelling against the feminist script

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/1...-many-women-miserable-dont-let-it-sucker-you/
So basically then it's reasonable to make the generalization that a woman's rightful place is at home making babies if the person expressing that sentiment is a woman?

I'm not someone who denies that there are some inherent differences between men and women but that piece reads like borderline satire.

Stopped reading after "feminism is antithetical to human flourishing."
Oh then you missed some good stuff. The part where the author was lecturing that women need to hurry up and find a man to knock them up while they're in their mid 20s before they start to turn ugly was a hoot.

CK2 is one of my favorite games that I'm actually bad at.
I would probably suck at that game too. From what I've seen it looks like it has a high skill ceiling since you can do a lot to influence the traits of the characters, and time your political moves to greater or lesser effect.

Sherdog War Room theme of the day appears to be, "Fuck Poor People if they can't afford healthcare as good as mine; too bad for them, being poor is the wrong thing to do."
I think I'll get high and day drunk to celebrate.

Is this mother fucker serious

First Mexico was paying for it. Now that America is paying for it trump supporters cant wait to hand over their tax dollars.

What's going to happen is, trump builds nothing, then when the Democrats get in power the wall gets built and everyone cant wait to send their money. You assholes are going to fall for it too

First Mexico was paying for it. Now that America is paying for it trump supporters cant wait to hand over their tax dollars.

What's going to happen is, trump builds nothing, then when the Democrats get in power the wall gets built and everyone cant wait to send their money. You assholes are going to fall for it too

Because Obama unfroze some Iranian money, American money should be used to pay for something I said Mexico would pay for.

Imagine being retarded enough to buy this narrative.

That will just make it even when the economy tanks due to Trump's tax cuts and bad foreign relations edit: because it always does in this system, and everyone blames it on the Democrats because they're the ones currently in power.

Sherdog War Room theme of the day appears to be, "Fuck Poor People if they can't afford healthcare as good as mine; too bad for them, being poor is the wrong thing to do."
I think I'll get high and day drunk to celebrate.

If I'm going to try and quarantine my own political ethos, this doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that these dolts are, however unwittingly, wanting to pay more over theirown lifetimes and furthermore suppress the potential for dynamic economic productivity just for the sake of denying poor people their healthcare. And, if I'm being honest, I'd say only about 30% (like OleDirtyBastard) actually buy into that argument: the other 70% is just fucking stupid, intellectually lazy (i.e. don't know how ludicrously wasteful and parasitic our healthcare system is), and reasoning backward from a stale party line that they're too stubborn to question.

You don't have to care about the poor to want us to move toward single payer-style programs and cut out needless private insurance. You just need to have some sense.

Because Obama unfroze some Iranian money, American money should be used to pay for something I said Mexico would pay for.

Imagine being retarded enough to buy this narrative.

He should just start saying that he already built the wall, and it's awesome and keeping everyone out. His supporters will believe it (and Fox News can show videos of other walls to help), and we don't have to waste money on an ugly symbolic gesture.

He should just start saying that he already built the wall, and it's awesome and keeping everyone out. His supporters will believe it (and Fox News can show videos of other walls to help), and we don't have to waste money on an ugly symbolic gesture.

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

We gave even get Herr Soros to divert some money to fake outrage to make it seem authentic!

We gave even get Herr Soros to divert some money to fake outrage to make it seem authentic!

Speaking of this, there was a right-wing pundit from the Federalist whose twitter I visited this morning after Alan posted one of her articles. She (in retweeting Ben Shapiro) was seething about how the migrant caravan was a stunt being funded for political purposes.

To her credit, I think there's a good chance she is right, but it's really fucking laughable to think it's Democrats/leftists/George Soros funding it. The caravan was a slam dunk story for the right/Trump and a nightmare for Democrats who want to focus on policy.

I'm weirdly obsessed... but you quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you to offer to pay for me to take an IQ test.

<YeahOKJen>

I just ignore you. You have bad ideas and bad opinions.

What's going on with that? You kinda ran out of excuses for not taking it. You even posted some free IQ test results you had as if that meant something lmfao. 99th percentile since kinder. Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back