WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hypothetically, if you left the room and someone who was dressed like you and had similar features, build, etc. came in with the same outfit, would she know that it was someone different?
Also, where do you live and what are you wearing today?

I live in Saudi Arabia and I'm wearing a charlie hebdo shirt.

I live in Saudi Arabia and I'm wearing a charlie hebdo shirt.
My dad used to work on LNG ships that ran between Japan and Indonesia and had a punch of shirts of an Arab guy holding a pork chop riding a pig that said "pork and peace" on it.

All the shipyard guys in Indonesia asked for multiple versions of it cause they thought it was hilarious.

Note to Self.... never read reports from DOC's Indeterminate Sentencing Review Board.

Some people are fucked up

48256002_10100362500612988_855042626158592000_n.jpg

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

@Quipling my favorite comments:

Professor: There's no way to fail a policy question.
The Federalist: Challenge Accepted

TBH tho - the white gays and the republicans have the same haircut

one of my acquaintances posted something along these lines and said that coming out as republican was harder than coming out as bi. i told her that being bi isn't morally reprehensible.

I am kind of a GIMP noob. Have a question. Right now I am doing some relatively simple photosims for a friend as a temp job. Anyone have any off-top-of-head suggestions on how to place a pole behind some trees in photos like these, using GIMP? I know it will require some layer mask technique. The pole goes where the red cone is. I have included an example of a photo in which I have placed a pole (small cell commscope), which is actually an opposite looking direction from the second photo (see SPOILER).

No8wymY.jpg

TAusc56.jpg

R3ozzl5.jpg

that is not a well thought out acronym.

I am kind of a GIMP noob. Have a question. Right now I am doing some relatively simple photosims for a friend as a temp job. Anyone have any off-top-of-head suggestions on how to place a pole behind some trees in photos like these, using GIMP? I know it will require some layer mask technique. The pole goes where the red cone is. I have included an example of a photo in which I have placed a pole (small cell commscope), which is actually an opposite looking direction from the second photo (see SPOILER).

No8wymY.jpg

TAusc56.jpg

R3ozzl5.jpg
No but good fucking luck masking w/all those branches! I tried something similar once and after 30 minutes I chewed through my ceiling to escape.

Barnett is still one of the largest human beings I've ever been near

Deuce and a half, right? He's a big guy, but where do you live that you've never been near anyone bigger than that? The Congo basin?

images

@Lead

After the death of Lenin, prominent Bolshevik figures realized that Leon Trotsky was the most experienced, most effective, most capable, and by far most popular party leader. His successor-ship was all but considered a formality to those outside of the party. Realizing that he was the biggest threat to fill the post-Lenin vacuum, the troika of Stalin, Kamenev, and Zinoviev formed a truce to marginalize Trotsky and his former Mensheviks so that they could jockey for the belt.

This is what I think has happened with the ludicrous de-modding of @Limbo Pete, who was a moderator of unheard-of talents, popularity, and raw sexual gravity. I demand that you call a formal meeting of War Room moderators and hold a public vote on whether a resolution should be sent to administration requesting Pete's immediate re-modding.

Remodding Limbo would severely compromise the sting operation he has been assigned to. He will not allow his cover to be blown so easily.

Also, let it be known what happened to former high-ranking offiicials like Kamenev, Bukharin, and Zinoviev: Stalin had them executed. Given that @irish_thug seems to have taken Limbo's place, I would tread lightly when dealing with him.

Also, just to be clear. Irish didn't replace Limbo. The Admins/Mods saw a need for another OT mod and also realized Irish as a regular in the WR as well would be beneficial. No one replaced anybody.

@Limbo Pete, who was a moderator of unheard-of talents, popularity, and raw sexual gravity.

@senri

@Jack V Savage @PolishHeadlock @Kafir-kun
You've probably heard me express a few times how I felt that Christopher Hitchens' politics were often pedantic and at times almost defeatist. I stand by that impression. But this excerpt from his debate with Dinesh D'Souza (lol) in 1989 is one of the most brilliant speeches on political economy that I have ever heard. It is really disappointing (to me) that he didn't focus more on these sorts of questions and topics in his public appearances.

I would love to get a transcript for it, but apparently it only exists in audio. Even video of the event is unavailable.

The biggest person I’ve ever met was Gheorghe Muresan. His head was roughly the size of my torso and I’m not a small man.

Batista was a lot smaller than I expected. Obviously way more muscular but about my size frame wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back