WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's insanely hot outside I can think of nothing I would rather drink than a cold Paulaner. It's the closest thing to an actual healing potion that exists, except for, I dunno, medicine, I guess.

But sitting in the shadows at 30 degrees celsius with a large glass of...medicine?

Paulaner is definitely one of the best Weizenbiere.

@Jack V Savage I had to go buy the ingredients to a white russian after watching The Big Lebowski this weekend.

It really is the ultimate casual cocktail.

I don't usually brag, but this is about the most epic level of "gotten to" I've ever been responsible for.

Again, your post history betrays you. All anyone has to do is search your posts containing the word "Trotskly" and its variants. Granted, most of these were when you knew no one could respond to you (you are, after all, a hapless and dimwitted coward). Anyways, here are about 10 instances:

Twatsky.

And judging by a certain mod's vague explanation, he was told to stop trolling after already being dubbed/banned multiple times in the past for doing so, and continued to troll on like the dumb ass he is.

Even if you think TCK is a troll, he rarely, if ever crosses the line. Twatsky was an unstable mental midget, who would fly off the handle on any given topic, and start flinging vulgar insults and personal attacks when he got his shit pushed in.

LOL, no.

On the whole Twatsky/Jack thing though...nah. @Trotsky is far dumber than @Jack V Savage. I disagree with JVS a lot and think he clowns it up a bit for kicks, but Twatsky is legitimately dumb.

^^^

Temporarily banned for not keeping his emotions in check in some "gangbanger got shot" thread.

Yes and no. Guy got triggered way too easily.

All dead if the cops were called on them, according to Twatsky.

Ah yes, @Trotsky, the shining example of maturity...

Also LOL @ gotten to @Trotsky.

Nah. He's an idiot.

^^^

Was temporarily banned for trolling.

Cheers, Twatsky.

Oh' and for the record, none of that is similar to the childish nonsense you pulled in that other thread. You were always the subject of conversation in my replies. I didn't randomly just call you out in a thread, and compare you to some wacko for the sole purpose of trolling.

Learn these little differences my friend, and it will help you to not get dubbed or banned in the future.

Last edited:
I don't usually brag, but this is about the most epic level of "gotten to" I've ever been responsible for.

Cheers, Twatsky.

lol

I thought this was going to be to concede that you owned yourself after you shed so many tears about my insult not living up to your sterling level of discourse. But of course you receded back to the "lol u rustled" default.

It's like you're being stuffed in a locker during fifth period all over again.

lol

I thought this was going to be to concede that you owned yourself after you shed so many tears about my insult not living up to your sterling level of discourse. But of course you receded back to the "lol u rustled" default.

It's like you're being stuffed in a locker during fifth period all over again.

Seriously, how long have you been stewing over those posts? I love that you apparently had them saved in some file to use for later.

You are so clearly rustled, my man. The random call out troll move, is always the most telling sign. Not to mention you whining to the mods earlier about my alleged thread derailing, which makes your pathetic troll job even more laughable.

You're a child, Twatsky. I look forward to your inevitable future breakdown.

Seriously, how long have you been stewing over those posts? I love that you apparently had them saved in some file to use for later.

You are so clearly rustled, my man. The random call out troll move, is always the most telling sign. Not to mention you whining to the mods earlier about my alleged thread derailing, which makes your pathetic troll job even more laughable.

You're a child, Twatsky. I look forward to your inevitable future breakdown.

I told you exactly how I found them. I searched "Trotsky" by HereticBD. Just like you searched "Trumptard" last week to show that I used the term (once).

Keep unraveling, kiddo. It's pretty telling that your sobbing fit was all started by my (innocuous in my opinion) pointing out that you were clearly bullied in school and have no friends.

I told you exactly how I found them. I searched "Trotsky" by HereticBD. Just like you searched "Trumptard" last week to show that I used the term (once).

Nah. The quoting is all fucked up. That shit was on your hard drive.

Keep unraveling, kiddo. It's pretty telling that your sobbing fit was all started by my (innocuous in my opinion) pointing out that you were clearly bullied in school and have no friends.

You're projecting again, bud.

Nah. The quoting is all fucked up. That shit was on your hard drive.

You're projecting again, bud.

Some of the posts were in dead threads that couldn't be quoted. I copied and pasted and then used indentation to separate them. I even said as much in the post.

You're fine to say that I had stewed over them. I know for a fact that you don't believe that nor do you think anyone else will. These adversarial internet exchange where you face-plant are the closest thing you have to social interactions, so you revel in the game.

Some of the posts were in dead threads that couldn't be quoted. I copied and pasted and then used indentation to separate them. I even said as much in the post.

Sure, sure...LOL

You're fine to say that I had stewed over them.

And correct.

@Jack V Savage I had to go buy the ingredients to a white russian after watching The Big Lebowski this weekend.

It really is the ultimate casual cocktail.

And a nice twist on Marlowe's gimlet. I probably mentioned this before, but a huge portion of the movie is allusions to classic detective movies (ex: "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling," is an allusion to Chinatown's "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.").

But sitting in the shadows at 30 degrees celsius with a large glass of...medicine?

Paulaner is definitely one of the best Weizenbiere.

Indeed, IMO, only Edelweiss is paticularly close. This summer, during the middle of the heatwave I was in Vienna. We went to Schönbrunn palace, and climbed up to gloriette in 30+ degrees. At the top was one of the best mugs of weissbier I've ever had.

Indeed, IMO, only Edelweiss is paticularly close. This summer, during the middle of the heatwave I was in Vienna. We went to Schönbrunn palace, and climbed up to gloriette in 30+ degrees. At the top was one of the best mugs of weissbier I've ever had.

With beer, like wine, context is key.

I just got a PM from someone calling me a pussy and asking if I'm working for someone and now that I've responded asking what they're talking about they refuse to respond. Pathetic.
<{cruzshake}>

we've all gotten that PM at one point or another.

you ain't special.

You guy's wanna know something weird? My girlfriend has aphantasia, as in she cannot see things in her ''mind's eye'' without the aid of hallucinogens. This has an effect on visual memory, so she's essentially face blind. However, here's the weird part: she knows exactly where everything is in the house, including detailed descriptions of its physical orientation to other objects in the house.

catroomguardian.JPG

Like, how is that information being stored?

You guy's wanna know something weird? My girlfriend has aphantasia, as in she cannot see things in her ''mind's eye'' without the aid of hallucinogens. This has an effect on visual memory, so she's essentially face blind. However, here's the weird part: she knows exactly where everything is in the house, including detailed descriptions of its physical orientation to other objects in the house.

catroomguardian.JPG

Not sure whether prosopagnosia is always going along with aphantasia?

In any case, I just googled 'aphantasia good spatial memory' and it seems to be a common thing. Wow. People describe it as feeling the spatialness of things, e.g. being aware of the spatial features of an object without being able to visualize or describe it.

catroomguardian.JPG

Probably one part of the brain making up for another being absent, it's pretty amazing at that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back