War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
random dog running down the street. Too small to survive even a cat and there are coyotes here also. Was driving to the gas station.

iu
You, sir, dodged a bullet.

That my friend is a Critter.

v1.bTsxMTIwNDY1MztqOzE3OTQ5OzEyMDA7MTg3NTsyNTAw

And it will be just fine.

Jayzus Odin, the gui on the website is a first year wed designers C - midterm project.

Got a better source to read?
https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/08/...es-1-worlds-electricity-entire-state-new-york
"That means bitcoin’s energy consumption might also keep increasing with Xin Xu, a mining pool CEO, recently stating: “all Chinese miners are using non-renewable electricity.”

He said they restore old power stations, so they are not taking energy off the grid, but one such previously closed power station planned for mining restoration has been called Australia’s dirtiest coal plant."

Yikes. I can only imagine what you would have done to it had you caught it. Probally best it got away.

Man, believe it or not, outside of math and science, I am self educated. Some holes their sometimes. That education tends to lean towards things that interest me. The mechanics of the government isn't one of those.

not.

The owners of my bar are dumbshits.

Yeah, don't list to me the guy that was a bouncer for a year and has been again for another 6 months or the dude that has owned bars in NY, Wyoming, and Venezuela and ran successful ones in Berlin and Paris....

LISTEN TO THE LADY THAT IS A VEGAN COOK AND HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT ON HOW TO RUN A NIGHT CLUB THAT IS ONLY 23....

Yeah, those hula flow dancer dumbshits are fun to watch but they'll buy a single Rainier and then you'll be wondering why you're losing money the nights you book them....

Fucking morons. If I didn't need the money I'd probably have quit last night during that meeting.

with that attitude, I don't blame them.

I watched the UFC from the beginning, and I used to get Shooto or Pancrase stuff on the puroresu mix tapes I'd get on Ebay, but the sport kind of sucked in the early days, and I knew it. I would say the rise of Nog (starting in RINGS) was when I really started respecting the sport instead of watching it as a kind of guilty pleasure. There were other moments of that (like seeing Belfort's UFC debut was an exciting moment; and I was a Saku mark, like probably most people here), but that was kind of the turning point for me.

I used to have those until my pancrasectomy

Dont have the energy to start a new a thread on it

A water technologies / engineering firm that my bro in law is a sys eng with just got the contract to revamp Texas Instruments UPW system for semi conductor manufacturing . Semi Conductor plants use about 2.5-4.8 million gallons of water a day for chip manufacturing -- thats the equivalent of a smallish city daily needs.

The amount of resources technology uses in terms of mining and water usage is staggering at times

good thing they have the calculators to figure that out.

Whoa. That's like an order of magnitude more than I would have guessed.

260 lbs

You, sir, dodged a bullet.

That my friend is a Critter.

v1.bTsxMTIwNDY1MztqOzE3OTQ5OzEyMDA7MTg3NTsyNTAw

And it will be just fine.

I didn't see its face and it was dark out. You could be right.

How strict are your municipal garbage collection guidelines? My city just released a bunch of new guidelines, the most rage inducing is not collecting if container have too much snow on them. Bitch, its Canada in the winter, what the fuck doesn't have too much snow on it.

Listen to this kid whose dad was an immigrant from communist Russia.

How strict are your municipal garbage collection guidelines? My city just released a bunch of new guidelines, the most rage inducing is not collecting if container have too much snow on them. Bitch, its Canada in the winter, what the fuck doesn't have too much snow on it.

Did you hear about the old blind guy in TO that they're making take his garbage to the curb? Guy had an understanding for years that since he's blind, he'd leave his garbage out beside his garage, so he doesn't have to wander around near the road when putting his garbage out. I guess some fuckheads complained that they had walk a few extra feet to get his trash, so they're making him take it to the curb, or they won't pick it up.

The trash folks are prissy little cunts. I can't fucking stand them.

You recognize that he's extremely gay, right? He's a degenerate in your eyes.

You don't know that he's gay. You're just mad that the video paints your tribe badly.

Dont have the energy to start a new a thread on it

A water technologies / engineering firm that my bro in law is a sys eng with just got the contract to revamp Texas Instruments UPW system for semi conductor manufacturing . Semi Conductor plants use about 2.5-4.8 million gallons of water a day for chip manufacturing -- thats the equivalent of a smallish city daily needs.

The amount of resources technology uses in terms of mining and water usage is staggering at times

I worked at a papermill my first job out of college as an electrical engineer

The water usage was astounding, especially for one with two greater than football field sized tanks for water treatment and re-use

Also the power usage. We used 40% of the power from the local utility company that served a 50,000 person city

Thats just a beat down freaking paper mill

Did you hear about the old blind guy in TO that they're making take his garbage to the curb? Guy had an understanding for years that since he's blind, he'd leave his garbage out beside his garage, so he doesn't have to wander around near the road when putting his garbage out. I guess some fuckheads complained that they had walk a few extra feet to get his trash, so they're making him take it to the curb, or they won't pick it up.

The trash folks are prissy little cunts. I can't fucking stand them.

Yeah, that's fucked up. In Richmond hill they are introducing new trial policy one of which older and disabled people can now apply for the city to shovel their sidewalk as they are going to start enforcing people clear them. A street can apply to be provided with a snow blower that can be shared (I foresee problems with that) but the new garbage pick up rules are pretty strict, and yeah, most of them is because collectors seem to be prissy

You don't know that he's gay. You're just mad that the video paints your tribe badly.
Wow this is actually impressive. I was re-reading my post this morning and thinking "well that was one of my dumber posts, oh well, move on I guess" and you managed to come up with a response that was even dumber than my dumb post you quoted.

No dude I don't know the guy in the video personally, damn you got me. Like you don't know what a "gay lisp" is, sure.

As to the "your tribe" thing you don't have the slightest clue who I am.

Awful post by you, just poor work. Go sit in the corner.

Wow this is actually impressive. I was re-reading my post this morning and thinking "well that was one of my dumber posts, oh well, move on I guess" and you managed to come up with a response that was even dumber than my dumb post you quoted.

No dude I don't know the guy in the video personally, damn you got me. Like you don't know what a "gay lisp" is, sure.

<Waaah>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back