WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like for the WR Awards, we should have a section simply titled "@Sketch or @sniper ?" with no further instruction.

I feel like for the WR Awards, we should have a section simply titled "@Sketch or @sniper ?" with no further instruction.
Both are terrible posters in the WR, but only Sketch is here exclusively to troll (Sniper is just kind of dumb and only partially a troll). You should do something about people who are here only to troll, instead of your usual thing where you enjoy the troublemaking and don't do anything about it (note I've pointed this out to you before, several times).

Don't ask questions like that if you don't want real answers ;)

Ya know, I almost took the bait and dove in here, but enjoy your conspiracy theories about me. Say whatever you need to to help you cope bros. No hard feelings.

Both are terrible posters in the WR, but only Sketch is here exclusively to troll (Sniper is just kind of dumb and only partially a troll). You should do something about people who are here only to troll, instead of your usual thing where you enjoy the troublemaking and don't do anything about it (note I've pointed this out to you before, several times).

I haven't seen anything Sketch has done that would warrant infractions. You are free to point them out when you see it.

Your view of trouble making is hard to pin down since every time you've "pointed this out", you didn't go beyond passive aggressive/ broad comments about it. Then when I ask for more detail, you repeat that. Are we about to have this happen again?

Ya know, I almost took the bait and dove in here, but enjoy your conspiracy theories about me. Say whatever you need to to help you cope bros. No hard feelings.

My comment was more about Sketch FWIW.

I haven't seen anything Sketch has done that would warrant infractions. You are free to point them out when you see it.

Your view of trouble making is hard to pin down since every time you've "pointed this out", you didn't go beyond passive aggressive/ broad comments about it. Then when I ask for more detail, you repeat that. Are we about to have this happen again?
Stop playing dumb maybe? Mods notice when people don't contribute, but simply troll full-time. In your case, it's because you like the troublemaking stuff. You're into it. Very clear, very simple. Doesn't make you a bad mod or a bad person.

Stop playing dumb maybe? Mods notice when people don't contribute, but simply troll full-time. In your case, it's because you like the troublemaking stuff. You're into it. Very clear, very simple. Doesn't make you a bad mod or a bad person.

I would say there is a different between trolling and troublemaking for the way you are using troublemaking. This thread has plenty of "troublmaking" going in every direction and it hasn't been seen as an issue. It's part of the reason we have a thread like this, so people can somewhat take their derailing beefs elsewhere but stay within the WR. But as I mentioned, the interpretation you are using isn't something that in itself is infraction worthy. Confrontation might be a better word for what I would agree with. And with that said, I more enjoy a community of people who have strong differing viewpoints and still choose to spend their time here together. Like it is funny when you see two people who are borderline pissed at each other continuing to spend the next hour going back and forth over something. There's something more redeeming there than senseless imo.

I would say there is a different between trolling and troublemaking for the way you are using troublemaking. This thread has plenty of "troublmaking" going in every direction and it hasn't been seen as an issue. It's part of the reason we have a thread like this, so people can somewhat take their derailing beefs elsewhere but stay within the WR. But as I mentioned, the interpretation you are using isn't something that in itself is infraction worthy. Confrontation might be a better word for what I would agree with. And with that said, I more enjoy a community of people who have strong differing viewpoints and still choose to spend their time here together. Like it is funny when you see two people who are borderline pissed at each other continuing to spend the next hour going back and forth over something. There's something more redeeming there than senseless imo.
Yeah I'm not talking about differing viewpoints, I'm talking about persistent, valueless trolling and obvious harassment. Sketch falls into that category, while Sniper doesn't (even though both are Canadian). It does not belong here, it belongs in the OT, where valueless trolling and harassment are the focus.

Yeah I'm not talking about differing viewpoints, I'm talking about persistent, valueless trolling and obvious harassment. Sketch falls into that category, while Sniper doesn't (even though both are Canadian). It does not belong here, it belongs in the OT, where valueless trolling and harassment are the focus.

I suppose part of my post became about my view on the WR and wasn't exactly a reflection of Sketch directly. Like I said, I haven't ran into a problematic post from him but maybe something will stand out now. I'm not a fan of his posts but I've notice him and Sniper have similar styles. It's kinda hard to tell when someone is trolling part time because then it's hard to know when they are ever serious. That might be why I lump them together.

Does this mean only one of us get's to stay?

You better hope not cause the consensus is looking to be sniper.

I suppose part of my post became about my view on the WR and wasn't exactly a reflection of Sketch directly. Like I said, I haven't ran into a problematic post from him but maybe something will stand out now. I'm not a fan of his posts but I've notice him and Sniper have similar styles. It's kinda hard to tell when someone is trolling part time because then it's hard to know when they are ever serious. That might be why I lump them together.

You better hope not cause the consensus is looking to be sniper.
It's all good, I know how things go around here. I'm always happy to provide real answers to questions about the care and feeding of the subforums I like.

I am not here to just troll. I would say we both troll an even amount. You are more subtle about it is all.

Trouble making or trolling to him is generally people who don't agree with him politically. Plus him and I have a history of OT posting together so it's hard for him to shake that.

For the record, @Lead is a solid mod and a good person.

Probably sporting 7"+ too.

It's too much work, dude. I'm not running a charity. If you improve on representing what I say, you'll get better responses. Catch you on the next one.

I directly quoted you. You say I misrepresent you but then dont explain how you actually feel. You think its charity to clarify what you believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back