WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought on seeing the thread subtitle was that I didn't realize that Lethem was so popular here. I voted more than a week ago. Seems like early voting is taking over, but I haven't seen the evidence on that.

Ahoy!

So who got banned in the past 7 days?

My first thought on seeing the thread subtitle was that I didn't realize that Lethem was so popular here. I voted more than a week ago. Seems like early voting is taking over, but I haven't seen the evidence on that.
Writer? I mean, I could google that and sort of pretend to know who he is. Actually, confession time, I did sort of google him and saw that he's a writer. Google is making this exchange awkward for me. I wish MO had early voting. Some of the numbers are really crazy but I don't know if they expanded early voting or if people are really fired up.

Ahoy!

So who got banned in the past 7 days?

None aside from some wack-a-mole accounts. This should be a good week in WR. Election week is always a good time, even if it's just midterms.

Writer? I mean, I could google that and sort of pretend to know who he is. Actually, confession time, I did sort of google him and saw that he's a writer. Google is making this exchange awkward for me. I wish MO had early voting. Some of the numbers are really crazy but I don't know if they expanded early voting or if people are really fired up.

Probably my favorite active writer. Been looking forward to the date for a while, though it looks like reviews are not good (I've avoided actually reading them so my impression could be wrong).

None aside from some wack-a-mole accounts. This should be a good week in WR. Election week is always a good time, even if it's just midterms.

Oh I thought some bigname posters got banned again.

lol nobody since Homer that I'm aware of.
Ah there it is so he finnaly went full retard troll?

I wonder how crazy the WR went with the CNN pipe bombs and that awfull synagogue masacre.

I know with events like that some posters tend to over react and get banned in the process.

I was not able to check the web since my Internet connection got destroyed by protestors and can only occasionaly check the web at work.

Ah there it is so he finnaly went full retard troll?

I wonder how crazy the WR went with the CNN pipe bombs and that awfull synagogue masacre.

I know with events like that some posters tend to over react and get banned in the process.

I was not able to check the web since my Internet connection got destroyed by protestors and can only occasionaly check the web at work.
Homer's a good dude.

The U.S.'s week of right wing terrorism was kind of ridiculous here on the forum, yeah. Lots of deflection and excuse-making.

Homer's a good dude.

The U.S.'s week of right wing terrorism was kind of ridiculous here on the forum, yeah. Lots of deflection and excuse-making.

I already expected that ever since the Charlotesville
That really really oppened my eyes if you will that there are really some sociophats posting here.

That really really oppened my eyes if you will that there are really some sociophats posting here.
Ha, yeah there were definitely a few sociopaths, but it wasn't as nasty as the Charlottesville threads. Mods were on top of it.

Ha, yeah there were definitely a few sociopaths, but it wasn't as nasty as the Charlottesville threads. Mods were on top of it.

The mods did an excellent job.

That guy @Yorkist is one of the worst ones. And he is always on at least a single yellow card.

Homer's reaction here sums up my feelings on the matter

Rude!

Did you have an unbearable English teacher who was all over his leaves of pubes or something? Whitman says a lot of neat things. If I could kill any old dead poet it would be Frost.

Rude!

Did you have an unbearable English teacher who was all over his leaves of pubes or something? Whitman says a lot of neat things. If I could kill any old dead poet it would be Frost.
Something like that

Trump supporters have really gone off the deep end with this Pocahontas stuff.

I mean, it seems like the goal posts moved when that test result came out. But even if it came out that Warren wasn't at all native american, what would that make the ridiculous lie tally go to? 15,000 to Trump versus 10 for Warren?

Seems very bizarre to support what appears to be a pathological liar who lies virtually every day, contradicts himself with his own tweets for pretty much everything, then looking for some sort of "honesty victory" over someone for one thing.

Seems odd to be the truth police while supporting clearly the biggest bullshitter in Presidential history.
i believe they recieve massive doses of irony intravenously under their private health plans......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back