WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else not buying this whole 'contaminated supplement' bullshit, generally speaking?

I'm in the middle. I believe its mostly used as a bullshit excuse, but I also don't think its all that unbelievable either, when you look at the supplement cocktails these guys are taking, and constantly experimenting with.

I'm in the middle. I believe its mostly used as a bullshit excuse, but I also don't think its all that unbelievable either, when you look at the supplement cocktails these guys are taking, and constantly experimenting with.

But as I said, there are positive lists of clean products. How this is considered an acceptable excuse is beyond me. And as I said, I believe knowledge of contaminated supplements is what saves paying cheaters.

Not really. You could abstain ot vote third-party.

Chris Christie crushed Marcobot and ended his run quickly. That's an example of cutting through the opposition without winning.

I can see Avenatti killing off some of the weaker Democrats like Booker before ultimately falling to Gabbard or Sanders.

OK, two points:

1. The winner of the presidential election will be one of the major-party candidates. So abstaining or voting third party is not an option that a good citizen has, IMO.
2. Christie didn't actually kill Rubio. That's another example of the kind of false narratives that have come up recently (like the "Dean scream" ending his run or "clutch hitting").

Proud Boys showed up to ruin a family parade lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-night-the-proud-boys-came-to-new-orleans.76222/

Of course they didn't set foot on Bourbon, in the Bywater, or in the Irish Channel it looks like.

Would have fucking loved it if they went to Treme.

Also you guys are missing out on Voodoo Fest. Marilyn Manson, Childish Gambino, Modest Mouse, Mumford and Sons, 21 Savage, Third Eye Blind, A Perfect Circle and hella more.

1. The winner of the presidential election will be one of the major-party candidates. So abstaining or voting third party is not an option that a good citizen has, IMO.

Is this trolling?

2. Christie didn't actually kill Rubio. That's another example of the kind of false narratives that have come up recently (like the "Dean scream" ending his run or "clutch hitting").

That's your opinion. In my opinion, "Marcobot" would not have become a thing if not for Christie. He really framed it for all the audience to hear ("the canned 30-second speech"), and didn't let Rubio off the hook at all. He got Rubio flustered so as to repeat 3-4 times the exact same irrelevant, memorized bit! It was an amazing act of political homicide.

(I agree with you on Howard Dean, by the way.)

Is this trolling?

That's your opinion. In my opinion, "Marcobot" would not have become a thing if not for Christie. He really framed it for all the audience to hear ("the canned 30-second speech"), and didn't let Rubio off the hook at all. He got Rubio flustered so as to repeat 3-4 times the exact same irrelevant, memorized bit! It was an amazing act of political homicide.

(I agree with you on Howard Dean, by the way.)

Why would it be trolling? The only exception would be if you truly believed that there was literally no difference (in quality) between the two candidates.

I think Christie said what everyone was thinking first. Rubio seemed like the best candidate when things started, but then he turned out to be very clearly unready.

But as I said, there are positive lists of clean products. How this is considered an acceptable excuse is beyond me. And as I said, I believe knowledge of contaminated supplements is what saves paying cheaters.

I don't know. I just imagine these guys are constantly tinkering with their supplements, looking for an edge, and aren't sticking to the ones on the official lists.

I agree its not much of an excuse, even if it happens to be true. At best, they played with fire and got burned, if they experimented with a supplement they didn't have all the facts on. Now, if they're claiming a clean supplement got fucked up at the factory or whatever, that may be a bridge too far, although not completely out of the realm of possibility.

At the end of the day, I think its a desperate, yet somewhat clever excuse that raises some doubt in intent, that came from the mind of a cheater thinking up an escape plan for when they eventually get caught.

The winner of the presidential election will be one of the major-party candidates. So abstaining or voting third party is not an option that a good citizen has, IMO.

You have to recognize that this is a total non-sequitur.

I refuse to believe that you actually believe this. If you do, I can only think it's one of these precepts that a man memorized as a young boy and refused to ever analyze logically, perhaps because his father told it to him.

You have to recognize that this is a total non-sequitur.

I refuse to believe that you actually believe this. If you do, I can only think it's one of these precepts that a man memorized as a young boy and refused to ever analyze logically, perhaps because his father told it to him.

Meh. If you have a good reason for disagreeing, I'm all ears.

It's a complete non-sequitur. The burden of the proof is on you to explain how A implies B.

There's no burden of proof when you're asking me for my opinion and then accusing me of trolling when I give it. Out of courtesy, I'll connect the dots for you. If A and B are not exactly equal and the choice will affect the well-being of the country, and we have the power to make a (very very small) impact on which choice is more likely, I think that good citizens have a responsibility to pick one.

Or, I thought someone coming from a region where arranged marriages are still a thing commenting on others courtship to be a lame dig. But sure, racism.
Ah yes so some guy with a Thai ladyboy wife gets to shit talk some Indian but the Indian has to keep quite.

Definite racism and definitely reported.

There's no burden of proof when you're asking me for my opinion and then accusing me of trolling when I give it. Out of courtesy, I'll connect the dots for you. If A and B are not exactly equal and the choice will affect the well-being of the country, and we have the power to make a (very very small) impact on which choice is more likely, I think that good citizens have a responsibility to pick one.
I did overlook the "IMO", so please forgive me for that.

Our individual vote can never affect the outcome of a US presidential election. The "very very small impact" to which you refer is nonexistent. Voting in this context is purely a tribal activity.

I did overlook the "IMO", so please forgive me for that.

Our individual vote can never affect the outcome of a US presidential election. The "very very small impact" to which you refer is nonexistent. Voting in this context is purely a tribal activity.

Again, I think it's good citizenship. Counting on other people to perform a duty that you don't want to do yourself is bad citizenship IMO.

Ah yes so some guy with a Thai ladyboy wife gets to shit talk some Indian but the Indian has to keep quite.

Definite racism and definitely reported.

Wow, I didn´t know you were capable of this kind of graceless commenting. Thai ladyboy wife?

Well hot damn, that is some A-level prejudice posting.

I will save for future analyze.

Fighter's aren't known for their intelligence or caution, its very believable to me that they'd fuck up like this. That said I understand your skepticism and I think its BS at least some of the time.
Proud Boys showed up to ruin a family parade lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-night-the-proud-boys-came-to-new-orleans.76222/

Of course they didn't set foot on Bourbon, in the Bywater, or in the Irish Channel it looks like.

Would have fucking loved it if they went to Treme.

Also you guys are missing out on Voodoo Fest. Marilyn Manson, Childish Gambino, Modest Mouse, Mumford and Sons, 21 Savage, Third Eye Blind, A Perfect Circle and hella more.
If it was the other way around and it was Antifa doing this rip would've made a thread on it and it's be 5 pages long by now.

Wow, I didn´t know you were capable of this kind of graceless commenting. Thai ladyboy wife?

Well hot damn, that is some A-level prejudice posting.

I will save for future analyzing.
To be fair I did say earlier that there's only a 20% chance so she's probably not a ladyboy and that there's nothing wrong with that is she is.

Again, I think it's good citizenship. Counting on other people to perform a duty that you don't want to do yourself is bad citizenship IMO.
That seems circular. I'm asking you why voting is important, and part of your answer is that voting is a duty.

Fighter's aren't known for their intelligence or caution, its very believable to me that they'd fuck up like this. That said I understand your skepticism and I think its BS at least some of the time.

Jones particularly is very intelligent and is very willing to do anything to get an edge (and not shy about taking edges that are, let's say "frowned upon" by officials). And he has motive to mislead.

That seems circular. I'm asking you why voting is important, and part of your answer is that voting is a duty.

In that post, I was responding to the preceding post. In the previous one, I explained my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back