WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna know where I got these dubs? If I tell you I’ll get trips.

But the frequent claims by posters here about East and South Asian men not being desirable is really fucking gross imo, and it's weird how we (as a community and as a set of culture generally) have decided that they are okay. The very-marginal difference in likelihoods in finding a person attractive as correlated with race is undoubtedly tied up in racism and ethnic stereotypes. Yet, because the claims about them can be tied to wholly spurious general polling, it's become another area where overt racism is acceptable because it's pseudo-scientific. It's not much different than the other scientific racism arguments you see here about IQ and economic status.

I could not agree more.

No, it wasn't, and would certainly be less so if he had pulled the topic out of thin air. I can't speak to how serious or sarcastic he was trying to be with the suggestion that your wife dreams of South Asian hunks, but I don't think there was any reason to think anyone here would take it seriously nor I do think there was much reason to initially drop in and later expand upon the fact that your wife isn't attracted to men from that region in the first place. Your initial claim that Swedish women aren't attracted to Central/South Asian men who hold antiquated conservative world views was uncontroversial enough and may sometimes be a necessary thing to say in response to the tired arguments (that you see from white men here and I presume from conservative members of every majority ethnic group across the world) that women actually want/lust for misogynistic "alpha"-types who aren't going to pander to their rights to equality like progressive soy boys.

But his following response further proved that he was serious in what he wrote. I described the thoughts of one person, that of my wife, and was open enough to share her IMO offensive opinions. I have on a number of occasions pointed out that I do live with a person that I label as having racist thoughts, that derive far away from my own world views, and the manner in regards of thinking out loud.

With experience from Thailand I was also pointing out that there is a large amount of Indians having tailorshops. And knowing some people that are police, I can also say that the shops are there as a disguise for a much more lucrative buisness, namely the one of heroine and marijuana. If it is hard to grasp the reality, then I don´t know what to say.

Thais are very emotional, proud and loving people, that has a tendency to speak their minds. More often than not they go resolute for violence, if they lose face. Many are openly racist against people from India, and the flavor of ones taste in others is nothing I´m making up, and what is wrong if women don´t like certain types of men?

I stand for what I wrote what the average thai woman think of Indians. I would also mention.

- A very large amount of western men in Thailand is there for less than flattering reasons. Either they escaped the law or are purely sex tourists.
- There are many men who is taking their own lifes when their money runs out, and have no friends or family to ask, because they broke that relationship long ago in borrowing money to never return.
- Long time stayers don´t go for Visa runs and know the day they are caught by the police for some reason, they can´t pay the overstay fee and are thrown to prison. And there are many of those in Thailand in this situation (staying illegally).
- The largest ethnic group that is not thai in prisons are from Nigeria
- etc etc If you would like to know more, just ask

Trotsky, I didn´t make that reply to attack him with insults. I was just pointing out some of my own experience and observations. And I´m truely sorry if it all sounded racist. That was not my intention.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here?

What the hell is going on in here?

We're sorting out who makes the best whiskey, and whose dicks are the least desirable: incel western men with thai wives or people from the indian subcontinent.

We're sorting out who makes the best whiskey, and whose dicks are the least desirable: incel western men with thai wives or people from the indian subcontinent.

India for sure in this argument.

Canadian Whiskey lacks marketing, that's it. Whiskey is mostly marketing. You're told what to like, what's good, and what you're an undesirable for liking: meanwhile it's all just hooch let to sit in a barrel for varying periods of time.

There is no better ''bang for your buck'' 100% rye than this:

04009Z.jpg
<{poor?}>

Let's all relax a little bit and massage the subtle cravings of our purity...

Yeah, and to be fair it's a matter of degree. Still, I got the impression that JVS was saying AJPW was focused on the acrobatics in the ring and not being some sort of oiled up soap opera.

Correct, though I wouldn't say "acrobatics in the ring." More like in-ring storytelling.

Why aren't more people taking this Avenatti guy seriously? I think he has real potential to slice through a big swath of Democrats in the primaries.

@Jack V Savage , Trump v Avenatti you're voting Avenatti, right?

Is this trolling? If not, the reason no one is taking him seriously is that he's woefully unqualified, and pretty much no one outside his immediate family thinks he should be president. The fact that your party put up someone even worse is not relevant.

Is this trolling? If not, the reason no one is taking him seriously is that he's woefully unqualified, and pretty much no one outside his immediate family thinks he should be president. The fact that your party put up someone even worse is not relevant.
<{you!}>

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, it’s been so small that it can’t affect your performance.”

“The d–k pill situation, that was proven that it was a mistake,” Jones explained, speaking about his first violation in 2016. “Who takes a male enhancement pill expecting to fight better? I mean nobody. We actually found the company, found the exact pills, we ordered the pills and the pills came back with stuff in it that wasn’t supposed to be in there. Such a small amount that it’s not going to make you fight any better or be stronger.
Read more at http://m.sherdog.com//www.sherdog.c...t-Your-Performance-144217#eYCmDkE3D45bBKOl.99

Is anyone else not buying this whole 'contaminated supplement' bullshit, generally speaking? There have been lists of certified clean supplements for decades. Also, I feel there are obscure supplements in the market which are contaminated on purpose, and attorneys probably pay big money for their clients to find out which are among them. Kinda like 0-days in software: they have a use for a certain subset of people.

Wait, you think Darrell Castle is worse than Michael Avenatti? You can't be serious.

Also, I wasnt trolling. I can see Avenatti doing serious damage to multiple Democrats in the primaries even if he doesn't make it to the finish.

You didn't answer the question. If it's Avenatti v Trump in 2020, you're going Avenatti?

Wait, you think Darrell Castle is worse than Michael Avenatti? You can't be serious.

Also, I wasnt trolling. I can see Avenatti doing serious damage to multiple Democrats in the primaries even if he doesn't make it to the finish.

You didn't answer the question. If it's Avenatti v Trump in 2020, you're going Avenatti?

The answer was obviously implied in my post. And I don't know what you mean "doing serious damage to multiple Democrats." Tarring them with the association?

The answer was obviously implied in my post. And I don't know what you mean "doing serious damage to multiple Democrats." Tarring them with the association?
Not really. You could abstain ot vote third-party.

Chris Christie crushed Marcobot and ended his run quickly. That's an example of cutting through the opposition without winning.

I can see Avenatti killing off some of the weaker Democrats like Booker before ultimately falling to Gabbard or Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back