WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy guy who's family is from India acting superior because someone married a Thai girl. Cute.
and for the 5th(?) time, why would you feel sorry about that? why do you keep dodging that question?

ohh, that was it? you were implying his wife is a whore because she's thai. as i said "fucking racist."

Did you guys even read the exchange between these two posters? He was just going tit-for-tat after the other guy said, in no uncertain terms, that a lot of women, including Thai women, think all men from his country/region are unattractive (no offense).

I think pointing out the fact that Thailand is a known sexual enclave for sexually unsuccessful Westerners is fair game after that kind of insult.

Did you guys even read the exchange between these two posters? He was just going tit-for-tat after the other guy said, in no uncertain terms, that a lot of women, including Thai women, think all men from his country/region are unattractive (no offense).

I think pointing out the fact that Thailand is a known sexual enclave for sexually unsuccessful Westerners is fair game after that kind of insult.

Word exchange between those two,, wonder how it started

Can we just agree that everybody's wife is a whore and move on?

Can't say I've noticed men from the subcontinent, or with heritage from the region, having any remarkable problems establishing relationships with women (certainly my brother hasn't).
The stereotype of white guys with Thai wives is pretty tired locally as well. Although it still exists for older men with young south east Asian wives. Thai Australians might be comparatively common though I guess.

in Indian, a Westerner, and a Thai walk into a wedding chapel...

A guy guy who's family is from India acting superior because someone married a Thai girl. Cute.
What's that supposed to mean? Sounds racist to me.

Reported.

Can we just agree that everybody's wife is a whore and move on?

All i know about thailand is food and kickboxing.

What I'm getting at is his wife probably is a good cook, but she might have nice kicks. Or something.

All i know about thailand is food and kickboxing.

What I'm getting at is his wife probably is a good cook, but she might have nice kicks. Or something.
There's also a 20% chance she's a ladyboy.
tenor.gif

Why aren't more people taking this Avenatti guy seriously? I think he has real potential to slice through a big swath of Democrats in the primaries.

@Jack V Savage , Trump v Avenatti you're voting Avenatti, right?

Alright, so I think i may be a racist...because apparently this guy

<seedat>

Is not 90's Levar Burton, and I totally thought he was

Alright, so I think i may be a racist...because apparently this guy

<seedat>

Is not 90's Levar Burton, and I totally thought he was

Too much mucus of The Ennui coat your vision Mr. Fiasco.... I can cleanse this impurity from you. Just allow me to meet with you in the city you reside in... We can take it from there as a start...

Hello Trotsky!

This is the first time a post of mine have been moved to offtopic derail. I am not familiar with this place so I just try to get accustomed. And when I posted it I´ve kind of felt it would be a bit controversial.

It was a direct answer to a comment I found kind of egomaniac.

She probably dreams about normal south asian men during erotic dreams but obviously you wont be notified.

My question to you Trotsky. Was it wrong of me to challenge his claim?

sorry that you had to go to thailand to get married....not meant to be offending...sorry to hear

you sound triggered, it was just a general comment on him having to travel the world and find love in such a far far place.....good on him if he was able to achieve his lifelong goal...racism would be if i said anything negative about Thai ppl which i never did

only great men find love in thailand, hope you dont try over reaching with that comment

like i've said before only great western men go to Thailand as its world known for its spiritual adventure and everything comes after.....dont worry you'll still get your salvation in thailand for a price.......maybe you two can use a coupon at one of those establishments for a twofer.

As I suspected. You feel superior and can´t accept the fact that you are not Gods finest gift to all the girls in the world? Your sardonic posting can´t hide your disgust and generalization of ALL western men as being sex predators. If you have noticed, this is a place where people with marital art background have found a common place. Mine was Muaythai. Every summer from 1996-2006 I was training at a camp in Samui. From 2007-2012 I was living full time in Thailand. And the story goes on, but I will not bother to try to explain for you that my goal was not to travel across the world to find a wife.

No further replies from me.

What's that supposed to mean? Sounds racist to me.

Reported.
Or, I thought someone coming from a region where arranged marriages are still a thing commenting on others courtship to be a lame dig. But sure, racism.

Canadian Whiskey lacks marketing, that's it. Whiskey is mostly marketing. You're told what to like, what's good, and what you're an undesirable for liking: meanwhile it's all just hooch let to sit in a barrel for varying periods of time.

There is no better ''bang for your buck'' 100% rye than this:

04009Z.jpg

My question to you Trotsky. Was it wrong of me to challenge his claim?

No, it wasn't, and would certainly be less so if he had pulled the topic out of thin air. I can't speak to how serious or sarcastic he was trying to be with the suggestion that your wife dreams of South Asian hunks, but I don't think there was any reason to think anyone here would take it seriously nor I do think there was much reason to initially drop in and later expand upon the fact that your wife isn't attracted to men from that region in the first place. Your initial claim that Swedish women aren't attracted to Central/South Asian men who hold antiquated conservative world views was uncontroversial enough and may sometimes be a necessary thing to say in response to the tired arguments (that you see from white men here and I presume from conservative members of every majority ethnic group across the world) that women actually want/lust for misogynistic "alpha"-types who aren't going to pander to their rights to equality like progressive soy boys.

But the frequent claims by posters here about East and South Asian men not being desirable is really fucking gross imo, and it's weird how we (as a community and as a set of culture generally) have decided that they are okay. The very-marginal difference in likelihoods in finding a person attractive as correlated with race is undoubtedly tied up in racism and ethnic stereotypes. Yet, because the claims about them can be tied to wholly spurious general polling, it's become another area where overt racism is acceptable because it's pseudo-scientific. It's not much different than the other scientific racism arguments you see here about IQ and economic status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back