War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sara make a new thread since Fawlty died of a sexually transmitted disease he caught from a corner store toiler seat

That requires something punishable to have occurred. Which is obviously not the case.

Spare me. Here's his original post:

Do you believe that your frequenting of brothels in areas with high amounts of child sex trafficking is problematic with respect to the child sex trade, and that you bear some moral responsibility? Do you ask for some form of identification to verify their ages before you pay money to fuck them? What do you do to mitigate the possibility that you are harming people, directly or indirectly?

Muh' completely innocent question that was totally not implying anything...

Give it a rest. Your buddy got rightfully banned. Suck it up.

That requires something punishable to have occurred. Which is obviously not the case. Feelings were hurt and the report button was abused. That's what happened. But you know that, don't you?
Doxxing someone can have consequences. Who knew?

Spare me. Here's his original post:

Muh' completely innocent question that was totally not implying anything...

Give it a rest. Your buddy got rightfully banned. Suck it up.

I honestly don't see how you justify an infraction based on that. I don't.

Banning Fawlty isn't even the issue here. He is among those who need a ban every now and then to remain functional.

I honestly don't see how you justify an infraction based on that. I don't.

Banning Fawlty isn't even the issue here. He is among those who need a ban every now and then to remain functional.

So he needs a babysitter essentially?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back