WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone on this board that is from Indonesia? Can you boners believe that country has 17,000 freaking islands? And 1,000 of them are permanently inhabited. That's so wild. That entire region (Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore) rocks my balls off. @ShinkanPo I didn't even realize how archipelagic the Philippines were.

Indonesia is like the Philippines big brother the topography is very similar and to some extent the wild life but every thing in Indonesia is super size.

Their Volcanoes are notorious for huge eruptions like the pre-historic Toba eruption and the infamous Tambora and Krakatao.

Well, not my cup of tea. Seen much, much worse- don't get me wrong- but that's a nah from ol Limbo.
what kind of hawk is yellow anyway sounds like a guy I could fool into signing a bunch of treaties

Well, not my cup of tea. Seen much, much worse- don't get me wrong- but that's a nah from ol Limbo.
I think you're watching Hostel.

Hostiles is outstanding.

Last edited:
Is there anyone on this board that is from Indonesia? Can you boners believe that country has 17,000 freaking islands? And 1,000 of them are permanently inhabited. That's so wild. That entire region (Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore) rocks my balls off. @ShinkanPo I didn't even realize how archipelagic the Philippines were.
Isn't @Ruprecht from there? I think he lives in Australia now but is originally from there or has family there or something.

Where’s the bet documented?

It's from the Kavanaugh thread.

1. @atensnut is the real Twitter handle of Juanita Broaddrick, a woman who Bill Clinton is alleged to have raped.
2. @waiguoren for, @Liquid Smoke against
3. When @Zankou receives an e-mail response to the request sent on Juanita Broaddrick's website via the contact form here.
4. Account bet
5. Permanent
6. @Zankou will ask Broaddrick via the contact form whether @atensnut is Broaddrick's own Twitter handle.

Here's the post in which @Liquid Smoke agrees to the bet.

I've found you to be a fair moderator over the years, plus you seem to be a fellow wrestler so you're my first choice.

This is so uncomfortable lol

don't stop

1. @atensnut is the real Twitter handle of Juanita Broaddrick, a woman who Bill Clinton is alleged to have raped.
3. When @Zankou receives an e-mail response to the request sent on Juanita Broaddrick's website via the contact form here.
4. Account bet
5. Permanent
6. @Zankou will ask Broaddrick via the contact form whether @atensnut is Broaddrick's own Twitter handle.

I've found you to be a fair moderator over the years, plus you seem to be a fellow wrestler so you're my first choice.
Dude, you know they only count when officially done through the bet thread
This is a bad look

Dude, you know they only count when officially done through the bet thread
This is a bad look

Account bets are not officially approved by the WR gambling commission. This is like deep underground gambling, where you have to reach out to a shady crime syndicate(the OT mods) to ensure that a deal is a deal.

Account bets are not officially approved by the WR gambling commission. This is like deep underground gambling, where you have to reach out to a shady crime syndicate(the OT mods) to ensure that a deal is a deal.
<seedat>

Finally watched Black Panther. I was frustrated with the pacing, the shallow dialogue, and most of the clunky exposition. Really liked the themes explored, this should have been a four-hour epic to do it right though.

Finally watched Black Panther. I was frustrated with the pacing, the shallow dialogue, and most of the clunky exposition. Really liked the themes explored, this should have been a four-hour epic to do it right though.

Most advanced society in the world. Chuck spears. Ok.

I couldn't get over that whole aspect. I get that it was to remain tradition but it still came across as cheesy. Cool film otherwise.

4. Account bet
5. Permanent

This is interesting, but it’s too convoluted. If we could constitute a panel in the WR bet thread, that didn’t involve direct moderator participation, then it might work, but this has too many moving parts.

This is interesting, but it’s too convoluted. If we could constitute a panel in the WR bet thread, that didn’t involve direct moderator participation, then it might work, but this has too many moving parts.

What are the moving parts? We just need someone neutral to fill out the contact form and ask.

Most advanced society in the world. Chuck spears. Ok.

I couldn't get over that whole aspect. I get that it was to remain tradition but it still came across as cheesy. Cool film otherwise.
Didn't notice the spear chucking aspect. I've seen other people make that comment but it seemed to fit the film and the fantasy culture just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back