WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what either of those links is pointing to.

What's your posts per page setting? Do you get directed to the thread or do the links not work at all?

Default? 20 posts a page.

Ah, I've got 50. Seems like the forum software adjusts links automagically to whatever your posts per page setting is, which fucks up links between people who have different settings.

It's post #109 for the first link and #117 for the second one.

Also, change your posts per page setting to 50. It's just better.

Whomever merged the Rosenstein thread merged it into the old Mueller investigation thread, which is locked.

Also, that thread isn't actually about the investigation, and shouldn't have been merged.

@Ruprecht
@Madmick

Was that the one made by Viva?

And McConnell just told a conservative crowd today to not worry because, no matter what, Kavanaugh would be approved - that the party would "plow through this." He's openly saying they don't care if the allegations are legitimate or not.

It adds to my longstanding opinion that Mitch McConnell is perhaps the most despicable and loathsome figure in modern American political history and that he has no redeeming qualities or accomplishments whatsoever. There's really no fate sufficiently torturous for that sagging cunt.

Heyooo

It also confirms that collins and Murkowski were bullshitting the whole time about their concerns.

Somebody in the deep web must have mashed the Jordan Peterson button today.

Yea, but that's true about a lot of contenders who got to the top and lost. Look at some of GSPs opponents. Dan Hardy fell way apart afterwards. I think Maynard was way too one dimensional to stay on top in that division. Good wrestling but never added much more. He rocked Edgar twice but I don't see him as too good a striker.
He has good hands when combined with the takedown threat but he seems small by today's LW standards and I think he benefited from being bigger and stronger in a lot of his fights. Move down to FW made sense but a bit late in his career plus his brain got scrambled a few times and as Bork Laser once said, you can't unscramble eggs.
Is it money or pride that keeps BJ coming back to abuse his fans' loyalty. :eek:
Definitely pride, BJ was rich before even starting MMA. Apparently his family is filthy rich. I remember looking up the net worth of various MMA fighters and BJ's was something like $40 million, like 3-4x what GSP's was.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm still a fan, so I watch him.

After Jon Jones, Penn is the most talented fighter I've ever seen. Kind of unfortunate that we really only saw a well-prepared prime Penn in his fights against Florian and Diego after losing to GSP.
Lebrun?
I think he was well prepared for most of his 2nd LW run after returning to the UFC, looked great against Stevenson and Sherk as well.

His best wins have to be Hughes and Gomi though.
Weren't guys like Rory and Jones considered "first generation of first and foremost mixed martial artists"?

and if the sport is evolving so rapidly, why have so many of the older generation been holding the belt at HW?

Hunt at 43 beat the Black Beast, was 43 year old Hunt super evolved?

Bisping was 37 when he became champ, was he super evolved?

DC is almost 40 and holds 2 belts, is he super evolved?

etc

Unless you are talking about Mike Perry losing or something?
I agree that the evolution of the sport is often exaggerated though of course its true to some extent. But HW hasn't evolved because there's not a lot of talent there.

It's incredible, imo. That's all I'll say. You should watch it.
I've wanted to see it primarily for Rosemund Pike and Christian Bale despite how retarded his huge mustache looks in that movie.

I've wanted to see it primarily for Rosemund Pike and Christian Bale despite how retarded his huge mustache looks in that movie.
Don't you dare denigrate that man's commitment to his roles.

That mustache was glorious.

Is there anyone on this board that is from Indonesia? Can you boners believe that country has 17,000 freaking islands? And 1,000 of them are permanently inhabited. That's so wild. That entire region (Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore) rocks my balls off. @ShinkanPo I didn't even realize how archipelagic the Philippines were.

Aight so I started watching that movie and it's about Yellow Hawk.....
But not the real one? Cause what is happening to this guy did not happen to the real one. And he wasn't that tribe. And L O L at letting him go back to his ancestral homelands.
It's not coming across as a terrible movie or anything (despite some other stuff that immediately ticks me off) but as a native person and a historian, this kinda shit really irks me.
The real Yellow Hawk had a pretty interesting story btw.
Not trying to just shit on the movie, and i'm gonna go finish it now.

Last edited:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rory Cochran is the best part of this so far.
Where has that guy been?

Well, not my cup of tea. Seen much, much worse- don't get me wrong- but that's a nah from ol Limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back