WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of closeted Mayberry posters in here apparently.

There actually was a time when returning bans were scrutinized. Now they are not. You could not just pop back in here with callouts and talking shit. It was a straight ticket to banville. Those were better days, we should return to them, and fuck "traffic."

I say 90 days before you can post in the war room. Getting tired of seeing guys with month old accounts spamming threads.

Pro-tip:

This is where the story goes.
giphy.gif

There actually was a time when returning bans were scrutinized. Now they are not. You could not just pop back in here with callouts and talking shit. It was a straight ticket to banville. Those were better days, we should return to them, and fuck "traffic."

Stop whining.

I hope I am using this thread correctly, if not, I apologize in advance.

He pretends to be female and jewish and is a hardcore anti israel and "anti zionist" who blames jews and israeli government for 9/11 and much more. He points to an israeli ship company and old jewish man who ownef a building.
Listen, shit-for-brains, it would have been easy to just report you, but we need you around for the unintentional humor you provide.

I am a Jewish female... deal with it. There are many like me the world over from the most religious to the most secular. Jews who stand against the zionist war project do so for many reasons, but the one main point we all share is that the zionists are actually the greatest danger to the Jewish people.

The very idea that zionism has anything to do whatsoever with Judaism is ludicrous - the very nature of the ideologies are diametrically opposed.

BE SERIOUS!

As far as your 9/11 bullshit, let's be clear. 200 Israeli spies were rounded up in relation to that attack and then released after about 70 days in prison, after failing multiple lie detector tests, after being caught in vans loaded with explosives.

I never said that the Jews or Israel did it, but some Jewish Israelis certainly played a role and beyond that, it was a handful of American, zionist Jews who lied us into the war in Iraq. It was through their own papers that the entire plan was crafted. You can read about it in a 1996 paper, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.

As I have posted prior:

Anthrax is what connected 9/11 and the war on terror/Al Qaeda with going to war in Iraq. No one cared that Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies.

The claim was that Iraqis passed anthrax to Al Qaeda through Mohamed Atta in Prague at some meeting. This was after the anthrax attack. We saw the notes that said “death to Israel" and “death to America." The notes were sent from New Jersey and Florida where the terror cells were. The official story blamed Bruce Ivins who 'committed suicide' before his trial. After his death it was shown he couldn’t have done it because his lab was not even capable of making it. There was also no way for him to have been in NJ, Florida and Maryland in the time span required. And it definitely was not he who came up with the Prague story.

The Prague meeting lies began from James Woolsey who was getting his information from the Office of Special plans. This was literally an office within an office at the pentagon. The office was for neocon/zionists, Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith and was set up by Donald Rumsfeld; all of them with the infamous PNAC who in their great wisdom actually called for "A new Pearl Harbor" before 9/11, but that's another thread.

The Senate Intelligence committee admitted that these men were fabricating a tale and not collecting evidence. The whole thing was done behind the back of our intelligence community in this office that most in the intelligence community did NOT KNOW EXISTED.

Woolsey passed the lies along to Gary Schmitt and Robert Kagan of PNAC fame who wrote about it in their ‘Weekly Standard.'

This is about them declaring that senior Iraqi officials met with the leader of the 9/11 hijackers which connected Iraq to 9/11.

Then, after the first letters were opened, Israeli security claimed it was at that meeting where they witnessed anthrax being passed to Atta. Now, how could Israelis witness this at a meeting that never happened? Even the Senate Intelligence Committee claimed that that meeting never happened.

But, we still had notes reading 9/11, death to Israel and death to America, and Allah is great? And nothing happened? No investigation into these liars?

Then Colin Powell goes to the UN with the anthrax lie.

ac7948b360357c1b1c0f6a70670090e0.jpg

We had claims of WsMD, but this was the legal reason for war. This, if true would have violated UN resolution 1441 regarding Iraq having WsMD.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/documents/1441.pdf

And we heard about mobile weapons labs from Judith Miller at the NY Times. Previously, she had blamed the 1993 WTC bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing on Iraq, so why not push this lie along with the mobile weapons lab story? They had no actual pictures, but they showed us this:

Trailer-slides.gif

Her source was Ahmed Chalabi who was also connected to the PNAC and who founded the INC, which would have been Iraq’s new government if they were attacked. This was her source and when the lies came out it didn’t matter. Judith Miller was with Powell’s speech writer, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby, they were a couple. Libby was an adviser for VP Cheney and a lawyer for the Mossad who represented Marc Rich, the Marc Rich pardoned by Bill Clinton. His wife financed Hillary’s Senate campaign, but I ramble.

As the story goes she gets sent fake anthrax from Al Qaeda, but why would she get the fake stuff from terrorists? A copycat attack? With identical notes to the real anthrax letters received by Patrick Lahey, Tom Daschle and others? And also sent from the hijackers location in New Jersey and Florida? Even though these letters came after, the first ones had not been opened (or reported on) so there was no way to know what those letters would have said. The letters came from the same people.

At the end of the day:

The anthrax came from Fort Detrick in Maryland, not Iraq.

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it.

Without that 'evidence' (LIE), the Iraq war could not have started.

Iraq had nothing to do with WsMD, Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11.

And the fake evidence that sent us to war was from the neocon/zionists at the PNAC. I have named names. It isn't like we don't know who these people are.

Again for tools and trolls, this is not about the Jews. Many people from different nations and different religions played a role. It is just for some reason, this, cannot be spoken of, let alone widely disseminated.

I am pretty by bummed out about Kid dying. We were not close friends but I did consider him a friend. we hung out and trained when he was in town. I was always to big to actually spar or roll with him but he'd do drills with me and always was very nice to me.

I hope he is wrestling God or one of his angels right now.
This was after a team practice before one of his fights. I am on the right.
13434825_10208516242856406_8660479377753887537_n.jpg

Listen, shit-for-brains, it would have been easy to just report you, but we need you around for the unintentional humor you provide.

I am a Jewish female... deal with it. There are many like me the world over from the most religious to the most secular. Jews who stand against the zionist war project do so for many reasons, but the one main point we all share is that the zionists are actually the greatest danger to the Jewish people.

The very idea that zionism has anything to do whatsoever with Judaism is ludicrous - the very nature of the ideologies are diametrically opposed.

BE SERIOUS!

As far as your 9/11 bullshit, let's be clear. 200 Israeli spies were rounded up in relation to that attack and then released after about 70 days in prison, after failing multiple lie detector tests, after being caught in vans loaded with explosives.

I never said that the Jews or Israel did it, but some Jewish Israelis certainly played a role and beyond that, it was a handful of American, zionist Jews who lied us into the war in Iraq. It was through their own papers that the entire plan was crafted. You can read about it in a 1996 paper, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.

As I have posted prior:

Anthrax is what connected 9/11 and the war on terror/Al Qaeda with going to war in Iraq. No one cared that Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies.

The claim was that Iraqis passed anthrax to Al Qaeda through Mohamed Atta in Prague at some meeting. This was after the anthrax attack. We saw the notes that said “death to Israel" and “death to America." The notes were sent from New Jersey and Florida where the terror cells were. The official story blamed Bruce Ivins who 'committed suicide' before his trial. After his death it was shown he couldn’t have done it because his lab was not even capable of making it. There was also no way for him to have been in NJ, Florida and Maryland in the time span required. And it definitely was not he who came up with the Prague story.

The Prague meeting lies began from James Woolsey who was getting his information from the Office of Special plans. This was literally an office within an office at the pentagon. The office was for neocon/zionists, Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith and was set up by Donald Rumsfeld; all of them with the infamous PNAC who in their great wisdom actually called for "A new Pearl Harbor" before 9/11, but that's another thread.

The Senate Intelligence committee admitted that these men were fabricating a tale and not collecting evidence. The whole thing was done behind the back of our intelligence community in this office that most in the intelligence community did NOT KNOW EXISTED.

Woolsey passed the lies along to Gary Schmitt and Robert Kagan of PNAC fame who wrote about it in their ‘Weekly Standard.'

This is about them declaring that senior Iraqi officials met with the leader of the 9/11 hijackers which connected Iraq to 9/11.

Then, after the first letters were opened, Israeli security claimed it was at that meeting where they witnessed anthrax being passed to Atta. Now, how could Israelis witness this at a meeting that never happened? Even the Senate Intelligence Committee claimed that that meeting never happened.

But, we still had notes reading 9/11, death to Israel and death to America, and Allah is great? And nothing happened? No investigation into these liars?

We had claims of WsMD, but this was the legal reason for war. This, if true would have violated UN resolution 1441 regarding Iraq having WsMD.

And we heard about mobile weapons labs from Judith Miller at the NY Times. Previously, she had blamed the 1993 WTC bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing on Iraq, so why not push this lie along with the mobile weapons lab story? They had no actual pictures, but they showed us this:

Trailer-slides.gif

Her source was Ahmed Chalabi who was also connected to the PNAC and who founded the INC, which would have been Iraq’s new government if they were attacked. This was her source and when the lies came out it didn’t matter. Judith Miller was with Powell’s speech writer, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby, they were a couple. Libby was an adviser for VP Cheney and a lawyer for the Mossad who represented Marc Rich, the Marc Rich pardoned by Bill Clinton. His wife financed Hillary’s Senate campaign, but I ramble.

As the story goes she gets sent fake anthrax from Al Qaeda, but why would she get the fake stuff from terrorists? A copycat attack? With identical notes to the real anthrax letters received by Patrick Lahey, Tom Daschle and others? And also sent from the hijackers location in New Jersey and Florida? Even though these letters came after, the first ones had not been opened (or reported on) so there was no way to know what those letters would have said. The letters came from the same people.

At the end of the day:

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it.

Iraq had nothing to do with WsMD, Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11.

And the fake evidence that sent us to war was from the neocon/zionists at the PNAC. I have named names. It isn't like we don't know who these people are.

Again for tools and trolls, this is not about the Jews. Many people from different nations and different religions played a role. It is just for some reason, this, cannot be spoken of, let alone widely disseminated.

So you post fake stuff from CT websites and unrelated. Got it okay

I am pretty by bummed out about Kid dying. We were not close friends but I did consider him a friend. we hung out and trained when he was in town. I was always to big to actually spar or roll with him but he'd do drills with me and always was very nice to me.

Kid was an awesome OG fighter. RIP.

BE SERIOUS!

As I have posted prior:

Trailer-slides.gif

At the end of the day:

So, of course you know that even Netanyahu rejected the proposals to break from the Oslo accord in 1996 when A Clean Break was written, and that it took Bush and American neocons to enact it and convince Israel it was achievable right? All of this has less to do with Zionism or Judaism than it does this warped belief that freedom and democracy must be spread through preemptive warfare. And yes, I would class Netanyahu among them.

So do you believe that Israel should exist at all? If not, what will you do with the people who live there, who were born there? What government would be in control? Don’t you see that road would likely be just as hopeless as any other regime change? These are not rhetorical questions, please answer them.

The reason people don’t believe you are Jewish is because you seem to keep on perpetuating the same types of conspiracy theories that have been used as excuses to persecute Jewish People all over the world since the days of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and before. There are ways to criticize current policy without all of the hyperbole and hate you seem to have. That’s just the way I see it, and why I’ve always assumed you to be an antisemetic troll. You’re being more cautious lately though, I’ll give you that.

I hadn't even heard he'd been diagnosed with cancer, so I was shocked to read the news.

Very sad. It seemed so sudden, really a reminder of how fragile life is. Really sorry for your loss.

I check in on these threads every once in a while and it's nothing but a partisan weenis pounding fest.

Like what are you getting out of this nonsense?
I think that should be obvious from the op of the thread: discussing the special counsel investigation and related cases. What changes would make that more obvious?

Bringing this here because your question isn't actually topical.

I think that should be obvious from the op of the thread: discussing the special counsel investigation and related cases. What changes would make that more obvious?

Bringing this here because your question isn't actually topical.
You missed a ton of non-topical post.

BE SERIOUS!

As I have posted prior:

Trailer-slides.gif

At the end of the day:

AUSqAoo.jpg

Does HBO pay every time you use this gif?
Not criticizing you, I actually think it's a real good way to make money, brought to you by Carl Jr's.

We're on v23 of shit posting and circle jerking, I am impressed with the commitment to partisan drama.

I check in on these threads every once in a while and it's nothing but a partisan weenis pounding fest.

Like what are you getting out of this nonsense?

Most of it is empty shit posting.

It will be funny when this whole Muller thing blows up in their own faces.

Worthless speculation back by near nothing

I mean like it's been almost two years and we're still waiting on anyone in the Trump circle being indicted for collusion.

How many more years and millions does Muller need to bring a relevant charge while breaking all standard operating protocols?

But you'll probably just bring up the other arrest as if they have something to do with it, when it doesn't.

Empty post

So how many more years until he indicts Trump?

It's right around the corner, right? Lol

Which Trump inner circle person was indicted for collusion?

Go ahead and bring up unrelated indictments in your most disingenuous way possible.

Well yeah. A post pointing out your empty childish outburst adds nothing. I am just telling you that it's not worth addressing

For 23 versions...

"Unrelated Technicality + unrelated Technicality = collusion/treason"

It makes MMath look reasonable

They got the same thing Martha Stewart got from the same exact people that gave it to her. Wow, they're really on to something.

I guess that indictment is just around the corner.

When can I expect it?

How many more years does he need to come up with nothing on our fairly elected people's President of the United States of America?

So tell me what the outcome will be?

How will the investigation conclude?

Hey, stop all that shit posting!

I'm super-serious, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back