WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they eat iguanas there and did you try it?
They do and I didn't. Told by a number of people that the iguana population in that region is plummeting hard. We did go to an iguana sanctuary though, which is where I was summarily covered in lizards.

I just decided to come back, and Lead and some mods asked me if I wanted the name ripskater back. I said yes, that would be nice, and they did that for me yesterday.

Hats off to them, that was a nice gesture.
Major credit goes to @LogicalInsanity also for help getting my old name back. It feels like home again now.

Man, all these weebs on this forum and all I got for japan recommendations was robots and a hooker.

Thanks, nerds.

The guy in front me watched pro wrestling on the plane tv the entire damn time, btw

Man, all these weebs on this forum and all I got for japan recommendations was robots and a hooker.

Thanks, nerds.

The guy in front me watched pro wrestling on the plane tv the entire damn time, btw
NJPW? or wwe? Or something even worse?

NJPW? or wwe? Or something even worse?
Dunno. I was several sleep-aids deep. At first I thought it was a satire of actual grappling but the ridiculous count for the pin made it clear it wasn't

Thanks, nerds.

You're going to Japan? What part?

Hit me up if you are ok with traveling around the country a bit. Been there 3 times to visit family.

I deal with a lot of international tourists, the Scottish are consistently awesome. Germans and the French are consistently hard to deal with.

New Yorkers tend to be god awful from what I've noticed.

People from the Midwest tend to be racist without knowing they're racist lol.

People from Texas think that praying for the "cripple" hustling money on Bourbon St and making him stand is an act of God lol
People from Quebec are quite literally THE WORST though in my experience. Up at Whistler you get to meet tourists from literally just about every portion of the world and the people from Quebec have the pompous-ness of the French but none of the class that SOME people from France have. Cut the lift lines, sneer at people that don't speak French it's in-fucking-furiating and the Aussie ex-pats that work at Whistler rip on them all the time.

Damn the guy with the ripskater av was rip all along?

I thought this new rip was too mean spirited to be the old one but then I don’t really read your posts tbh
I just came back 2 weeks ago. There was another guy smoker who asked my friend if he could use my old avatar. I told him yes. You might be thinking of Smoker? His name was something like that. That wasn't me.

I just came back 2 weeks ago. There was another guy smoker who asked my friend if he could use my old avatar. I told him yes. You might be thinking of Smoker? His name was something like that. That wasn't me.
<LikeReally5>

Lizards all over the place lol

Curly tail and iguana populations exploded over the last 10 years. During the occasional cold front you'll see dead iguanas everywhere.

People from Quebec are quite literally THE WORST though in my experience. Up at Whistler you get to meet tourists from literally just about every portion of the world and the people from Quebec have the pompous-ness of the French but none of the class that SOME people from France have. Cut the lift lines, sneer at people that don't speak French it's in-fucking-furiating and the Aussie ex-pats that work at Whistler rip on them all the time.

Not met any yet luckily. Aussies are either fun or dickish. When I went on an air boat tour this group was shitting on the Cajun dudes life the entire time, and one lady I helped was suuuper racist without knowing it lol.

New Zealanders have been pretty cool. But yeah people from Quebec sound like cunts.

Not met any yet luckily. Aussies are either fun or dickish. When I went on an air boat tour this group was shitting on the Cajun dudes life the entire time, and one lady I helped was suuuper racist without knowing it lol.

New Zealanders have been pretty cool. But yeah people from Quebec sound like cunts.
Most Aussies I have met are generally super awesome but they're also either IN Australia when I met them or they're Aussies that are living abroad and not tourists.

Most Aussies I have met are generally super awesome but they're also either IN Australia when I met them or they're Aussies that are living abroad and not tourists.
A lot I meet are super fun. The Irish are always a blast, got fucked up with a bunch and played ring around the tourist on a balcony on Bourbon St.

I like tourists for the most part, some are snobbish as fuck of course and I hate the air of entitlement with some.

Also plenty of racism from people that don't know they're racist lol. I guess they think because I'm white I'm going to be like "yeah! There are a lot of black people here!"

I'm trying to think of something more "ghetto" than dudes who wear jeans to the gym

A lot I meet are super fun. The Irish are always a blast, got fucked up with a bunch and played ring around the tourist on a balcony on Bourbon St.

I like tourists for the most part, some are snobbish as fuck of course and I hate the air of entitlement with some.

Also plenty of racism from people that don't know they're racist lol. I guess they think because I'm white I'm going to be like "yeah! There are a lot of black people here!"
College towns it's weird. You get those preachy city whites and then the small town rural whites that are both racist but in different ways.

I prefer the small rural white racists cause it's more obvious whereas the city whites do the "that poor minority I need to do this and this and this for them" and me being a halfer is like "um... did you even ask if that's what they want or are you just making an assumption like a racist because they're brown that's what they want?"

I'm trying to think of something more "ghetto" than dudes who wear jeans to the gym
Sweatpants, socks, and sandals. Like, shower sandals to go to the nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back