WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, all these weebs on this forum and all I got for japan recommendations was robots and a hooker.

Thanks, nerds.

The guy in front me watched pro wrestling on the plane tv the entire damn time, btw
Lol literally all you had to do was respond to me seriously with what you were interested in. I lived in Tokyo for a year and was willing to help.

I'm trying to think of something more "ghetto" than dudes who wear jeans to the gym

One of my best friends growing up went out on a first date with this girl who was the neighbor of another friend (he's like 19 at this time). Picked her up at home and met her folks. Comes back home and tells his dad about her and mentions that her house has an internal filter system so filtered water comes out of the taps. So he later tells his dad he's going to go pick her up and take her out again. His dad stops him at the door. "Hey boy, fill up this 5-gallon bottle of water at her house and bring it back." He couldn't say no to his dad, but obviously there was no way he was going to ask a girl on their second date whether he could fill up a big bottle of water at her place. He just went to a coin-op dispenser.

One of my best friends growing up went out on a first date with this girl who was the neighbor of another friend (he's like 19 at this time). Picked her up at home and met her folks. Comes back home and tells his dad about her and mentions that her house has an internal filter system so filtered water comes out of the taps. So he later tells his dad he's going to go pick her up and take her out again. His dad stops him at the door. "Hey boy, fill up this 5-gallon bottle of water at her house and bring it back." He couldn't say no to his dad, but obviously there was no way he was going to ask a girl on their second date whether he could fill up a big bottle of water at her place. He just went to a coin-op dispenser.
Hey Jack
I think Wai's brain is starting to split apart like one of those gross chocolate candy oranges. Can't prove it, but I suspect he legit thinks you died or something. If so, RIP.

You gals are helpless without Jack. #BringJackBack

Hey Jack
I think Wai's brain is starting to split apart like one of those gross chocolate candy oranges. Can't prove it, but I suspect he legit thinks you died or something. If so, RIP.

Wai is a pretty disturbed dude.

Wai is a pretty disturbed dude.
giphy-37-1.gif

I just came back 2 weeks ago. There was another guy smoker who asked my friend if he could use my old avatar. I told him yes. You might be thinking of Smoker? His name was something like that. That wasn't me.
TheRealRipskater‏ @RealRipskater Jul 23
Smok3r, a great poster banned from Sherdog - Must mean you were doing something right. You are a great American!

42 followers

<Dany07>

That's a good one, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring on this.

My brother in law never buys gas at the pump. He drives around with a load of 5 gallon containers of fuel in the back of his compact car and gasses up with a funnel when he gets low. Honestly I never even knew there was such a thing and I don't know where he gets them. At any rate I think that's some next level ghetto shit. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

Last edited:

Haha I'm laughing because my dad would've probably asked me to do the same. Not sure if that's ghetto or cheap.

This dude I'm referring to is a 5'5 Asian guy who I first saw wearing tight jeans, an undershirt and his work boots to the gym. I just thought maybe he forgot his gear but I've seen him several times since rocking the same thing. It's not a cheap gym and he drives a 60k truck so maybe he just watched a bunch of dmx videos and that's how he needs to dress to get his pump on.

I remember years ago watching a Nate Diaz video weight training in preparation for his 170 debut and he was rocking jeans.

Maybe some dudes aren't a fan of breathable active wear and give no fucks about groin chafing -- I'm not one of those people

My brother in law never buys gas at the pump. He drives around with a load of 5 gallon containers of fuel in the back of his compact car and gasses up with a funnel when he gets low. Honestly I never even knew there was such a thing and I don't know where he gets them. At any rate I think that's some next level ghetto shit. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

That's amazing

I only listen to classical music like Beethoven and Mozart bc I'm an intellectual and that's all that is sufficient to stimulate my intellect.

What about Bach?

I should never make threads, it makes me feel obligated to respond to morons.

Run outta gas one time....

You wont run outta gas again

<TheDonald>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back