WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

do

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

I saw their starved lips in the gloam,
With horrid warning gapèd wide,
And I awoke and found me here,
On the cold hill’s side.

And this is why I sojourn here,
Alone and palely loitering,
Though the sedge is withered from the lake,
And no birds sing.
"
― John Keats

“Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious Count Chocula cereal!”
― Count Chocula

Last edited:
latest

John Oliver called Rudy Giuliana "the Ken Bone of 9/11" LOL

@A.C. I dunno. It's an extended layover. I never asked for this :(

I'm going to go a robot cabaret I guess. Maybe eat dinner off a lawyercuntbattleslut

@A.C. I dunno. It's an extended layover. I never asked for this :(

I'm going to go a robot cabaret I guess. Maybe eat dinner off a lawyercuntbattleslut

I saw an episode of King of the Hill where Bobby spent his entire time in Tokyo playing Dance Dance Revolution. He met his kindred spirit, a 12 year old Japanese girl, that way and fell in love. Idk if you like dancing, but it's a thought.

Also, @waiguoren

How can a man whose actions are so observably irreligious geniunely stand for relgious freedom?
There are probably many sexually immoral men who do believe in basic freedoms.

@Ripskater

Not good enough. In fact this more than a cop out: You are enabling.

The reason why many think you are a troll is because of that stance you take. It's hypocritical to pick and chose your morality based on personality or personal druthers. Trump by any standard, secular or spiritual is an intensely immoral man. This has been proven.

To say, "Yes, his actions mirror Satan's but at least his policies mesh with mine" is a form of spiritual cowardice. The dude literally exults in his debuached state.

You say you have daughters (you're blessed in that regard)... would you tolerate pathological lying, vengeful spitefulness, inodinate pride and adultrous behavior from them? Would you excuse it as long as they remained in your political tribe?

If you aren't a troll then it's troubling that you cling to your stance because people se your posts as validation to their beliefs that christians are hypocrites. You aren't just representing yourself, you know.

The man worships wealth, is often wroth in speech and demenor. It's becoming apparent that he was at the very least aware of the crimminality of the people he surrounded himself with.

Hate Obama all you want, but his reign was a stable one. Nothing like Trumps.

Forgive my tone, but I think you've made an idol out of your political ideology. It has become your Mammon.

If you aren't a troll then answer thisquestion:

What's the greater sin: Wilful ignorance or wilful hypocrisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back