WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
All men love loyal, non-surgically impaired, non-drug using, chaste, healthy girls from good families. Most American man can't find those anymore, so they settle for imitation or worse.

East Asia continues to grow stronger relative to other regions and its previous status. The widespread belief in traditional values---including appreciation for the type of female described above---is a big part of the reason for that.
ahahaahah

The bigotry here is just off the charts. Unearned, as well.

Is anybody able to explain this recent surge in small Asian men big upping the white American racism/misogyny combo? I know it's not across the board, we're talking about a small and relatively unloved group that is among billions, but they have become more vocal lately. I do not understand their very, very strange affinity.

@JudoThrowFiasco This show sucks, but these two moments had me laughing harder than I have at a show in a while.

Bobby is by far my favorite character.

"So what are you looking for in a woman?"
"Unassuming and chaste."
"...."

Is anybody able to explain this recent surge in small Asian men big upping the white American racism/misogyny combo? I know it's not across the board, we're talking about a small and relatively unloved group that is among billions, but they have become more vocal lately. I do not understand their very, very strange affinity.

I don't know what you mean. Are you saying Asian men are being more vocally prejudicial?

I don't know what you mean. Are you saying Asian men are being more vocally prejudicial?
I'm noticing a fair number of them, yeah. More so backing prejudiced people.

I'm noticing a fair number of them, yeah. More so backing prejudiced people.

I'm guessing you mean East Asian American men?

No I haven't noticed that at all, but it makes some sense. East Asian Americans have kind of a complicated place in the American racial landscape, and they come from countries that are more conservative regarding gender politics.

Probably either @Senri, or @Fawlty. Senri would get to gaze at our succulent flesh, and contemplate the nexus. And Fawlty would have a nice little group to masturbate in front of. We'd just have to see how the ride went.

All would be absorbed to become beautiful under the guise of The Nexus. You cannot escape this phenomena Mr. Thompson... I know you can feel it, that subtle realization as your body begins to contract as the skin get's tight. That is when you know the cortex is oscillating in tandem with your archaic narrative, the awakening, the rise...

It's like flash anger, you know. It comes out of you so fast that you can't even tell grab the reigns. I'm afraid of my self.

...... It will get better, I promise you....

@Trotsky

Re: your comment regarding the rape aspect of malfi

Yeah, but you're viewing that from a lens of a well trained legal professional. Anytime a person in the know or who is in the field watches something regarding that a show or movie then tend to point out the inaccuracies. I do it with anything to do with space system engineering - I know MSc in chemistry who rip on Breaking Bad and I bet if corner boys watched the wire, they would have criticisms as well.

It's documented that legit mafioso's commented on the realism of the characters -- and that aspect serves a purpose in documenting melfi's dichotomy of taking Tony as a client because of the thrill of being close to danger while still maintaining ethnical standards by not telling him knowing he'd go nuts

@Trotsky

Re: your comment regarding the rape aspect of malfi

Yeah, but you're viewing that from a lens of a well trained legal professional. Anytime a person in the know or who is in the field watches something regarding that a show or movie then tend to point out the inaccuracies. I do it with anything to do with space system engineering - I know MSc in chemistry who rip on Breaking Bad and I bet if corner boys watched the wire, they would have criticisms as well.

It's documented that legit mafioso's commented on the realism of the characters -- and that aspect serves a purpose in documenting melfi's dichotomy of taking Tony as a client because of the thrill of being close to danger while still maintaining ethnical standards by not telling him knowing he'd go nuts

Yeah, I usually don't let it get in the way, but that was a pretty gaping legal oversight. I would expect even a casual fan of Law & Order to catch how silly that was, especially since she explicitly said "but I can identify him myself" to the cops when they said they had to release him. Also not a big fan of how they portray panic attacks, which I also have. People pretty much never faint from them.

One area of the show/story/direction that I appreciate is that the dream sequences are very well done, particularly the one with the talking Pussy fish and the references back to it with the singing bass.

Yeah, I usually don't let it get in the way, but that was a pretty gaping legal oversight. I would expect even a casual fan of Law & Order to catch how silly that was, especially since she explicitly said "but I can identify him myself" to the cops when they said they had to release him. Also not a big fan of how they portray panic attacks, which I also have. People pretty much never faint from them.

One area of the show/story/direction that I appreciate is that the dream sequences are very well done, particularly the one with the talking Pussy fish and the references back to it with the singing bass.

Lol, the dream sequences are the one aspect I fast-forward during rewatches, aside from the one you mentioned. Silvo's sardonic comment prasing Tony for burning himself after finding out he had a terminal illness rather than making is friends deal with "all the fucking hospital visits" held some little sick truth to it.

It's also good knowing there's other saps who despite disliking a show, stick with it for the long haul to see how it plays out. I did that with Sons of Anarchy which was horrible and tried to do it with Power but that show is just way too horrible (speaking of story lines of regarding the law that as beyond asinine)

Do you dream often Mr. Trotsky? If so what was your most vivid moments that you can remember?

Lol, the dream sequences are the one aspect I fast-forward during rewatches, aside from the one you mentioned. Silvo's sardonic comment prasing Tony for burning himself after finding out he had a terminal illness rather than making is friends deal with "all the fucking hospital visits" held some little sick truth to it.

Yeah, I fast-forward through a lot of them as well. But I'd say that particular dream sequence was probably my favorite scene of the show thus far.

It's also good knowing there's other saps who despite disliking a show, stick with it for the long haul to see how it plays out. I did that with Sons of Anarchy which was horrible and tried to do it with Power but that show is just way too horrible (speaking of story lines of regarding the law that as beyond asinine)

I've been doing a lot of mindless doc review so I've been watching a fuck ton of tv while I do it. And I hate the growing pains of getting into a new show with new characters. At this point, I'm mostly just waiting for the bowling bag scene that I heard about when I was younger.

Best estimates are that we apprehend a solid majority of attempted crossings now (even as the number of apprehensions has drastically fallen from its peak of over 1.6 million, the success rate of attempted crossers has fallen).

You should know better than to cite "best estimates" of a quantity than cannot be reliably estimated. Furthermore, the idea that every failed crossing corresponds to less than 1.5 successful crossings indicates a lack of due respect for the brainpower of the immigrants attempting the trek across our mostly-unsecured border. We only catch the relatively incompetent ones.

The claim that the "success rate of attempted crossers has fallen" deserves special scrutiny. It's utterly unprovable, I'm confident you can't cite a quality source to show it, and yet you state it as fact. You are better than this.

t's precisely the stunning success that the U.S. has had over the past decade at addressing the former problem that has dishonest ethnonationalists using strange anecdotes of random exceptions tomake their case rather than data.

This is at least the fourth time you've committed the fallacy of equating a quantity with its rate of change. It almost seems to be a talking point that you've memorized. I cited the apprehension data (~400,000 per year), and yet you continue to focus on the fact that this figure is lower than it used to be. It's a huge number that should be addressed.

It's precisely the stunning success that the U.S. has had over the past decade at addressing the former problem

What's your evidence for this "stunning success"? Anything beyond apprehensions? I don't make the logical leap that you do in assuming a tight correlation between apprehensions and illegal crossings. Even if I did, I wouldn't assume that a reduction in illegal crossings is attributable primarily to improved enforcement.

They don't vary that much

That's false. For example, the inferior "residual method" estimates (which assume that 90% of illegal immigrants fill out their census forms) that you are most likely referencing give a number around 10 million illegal aliens. Justich and Ng at Bear Stearns estimated 20 million. Here are some useful quotations from their study:

• [The Census Bureau] has created a circular equation that relies on a singular source of inaccurate statistics that gives the impression of independent, multiple verifications.
  • [W]e need not accept the accuracy of the official census immigration statistics, which are widely recognized as incomplete.
  • The increases in services, including public school enrollment, language proficiency programs, and building permits all point to a rate of change far greater than the census numbers would imply for the demand for these local services.
assuming that uncertainty means that estimates are too low rather than too high is common among bullshitters

It's much more common for bullshitters to use a phony assumption like "90% of illegal aliens fill out their census forms."
  • Based on several criteria (remittances, housing permits in gateway communities, school enrollment, cross border flows), we believe that immigration is growing significantly faster than
    the consensus estimates.
I would call that incredible success at addressing the issue and look to continue it.
Right, look to continue it. We've got apprehensions down to around 400,000 per year. Let's continue that trend by building a wall. The National Border Patrol Council is calling for it, CBP border chiefs are calling for it, and common sense calls for it.

as problems vary in intensity, the tradeoffs change given that we have limited resources to deal with all problems in the world, and thus our priorities change.

How much do you think the wall would cost? $20 billion? Now consider the cost savings in manpower that it would entail. At the state/local level, we would save millions in government benefits (schooling, health care, welfare). If implemented properly, the wall should save money.

LOL at bellicosity toward Russia. You know that that is just trolling

Obama refused to arm Ukraine with any lethal weaponry. Trump sold $47 million in shoulder-mounted anti-tank missiles to Ukraine within a year of taking office. Trump bombed Syria (and thereby crossed the "red line" that Obama decreed and failed to cross ), withdrew from the Iran deal, killed about 200 Russian contractors, imposed harsher diplomatic sanctions on Russia than Obama, approved a further $200 million in non-lethal military aid to Ukraine, sanctioned Kremlin-linked businessmen and top Russian government officials. If that's not being hard on Russia, what is? Don't mention public condemnation. That's the shallowest/most meaningless form of bellicosity.

There you go. You don't find Miller to be vile, and you admit to liking Kobach. Case closed.

The case you're supposed to be making is that I am a white nationalist. So far you've utterly failed to even make that case that Kobach and Miller are white nationalists. To go even a step further, as you did, to say that I'm a white nationalist because I like those two men is a huge stretch and is far beneath you.

I have lived in a place that you could call plurality Asian for a significant length of time.

Me too. It's not the same. Go live in ChongQing or Jeju Island or GaoXiong or Fukuoka for five years and speak no English. You will start to see the world very differently.

Last edited:
Do you really think that it is? Have you ever known men to be ashamed of the fact that they slept with slutty women?
Not "slept with", "shacked up with". To me, that means more than a one-night stand, being boyfriend/girlfriend at least. There's a reason we have the term "marriage material", for example.

So, you're reveling in being surrounded by women who have fewer rights
No offense, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Which rights do American women have that Japanese women don't?

less autonomy
Loss of autonomy is a necessary part of family-building for both sexes. Ask any of your male friends with kids, such as @Jack V Savage .

are ignorant to liberal societies outside their own

............you can't be serious. Did you think I was talking about Turkmenistan or something?

it's an ode to when women could be controlled as property

I didn't write anything about controlling women as property, nor do I desire to control any women as property. Many women choose to be submissive and otherwise traditional, and most men like it that way. I have noticed a disturbing frequency of modern men being attracted to aggressive and mannish women. In my opinion, most of these men have unresolved psychological issues, the resolution of which will drive them away from women of that variety.

you don't see any tall, handsome studs wringing their hands about how women have too much sex, debase themselves, and show too much skin.

Sure, because many of those guys have their pick of women. Female hypergamy is an issue. The handsome stud beds the sluts for a night and typically ends up with a chaste beauty for the long haul if he marries at all. The normal men are left with sloppy seconds or worse, then rationalize their choices afterward so they can sleep at night.

I don't blame you for being unaware of these truths. The sexual market in the West has been under assault since the 1960's. Feminism, the birth control pill and Hollywood are primarily to blame.

All this talk about Asian chicks reminded me of this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back