WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimhightower1.jpg

Dude, we're accountants

He is referencing a recent thread about an article from The Atlantic about how swim caps aren't designed for african hair types.

That last time I was in any type of deep water was at a houseboat party in a ship graveyard in Mission BC. It was dark and I went out on the deck to smoke a joint, slipped and fell in the Fraser River and almost drowned (betcha didn't know you can hear Dubstep under water, huh?)

Prior to that was when I was five and we were at the neighbours pool and my dad asked me why I didn't want to go in. I told him I didn't want to to, so he picked me up and threw me in and I almost drowned (bethca didn't know you can hear your fathers laughter underwater, huh?)

So I have no desire to wear your...swim caps.

I have to agree with you.

But shouldn't you be worrying about the C- to C level draft you guys had?

I sincerely hope that the 2020 election comes down to Trump and Warren. It's a joy to watch her destroy greedy, incompetent 1-percenters.

if i was a yank she'd get my vote, any sane person who disagrees with her attempts to rein in the greedy fucks of wall street deserves all they get when the next crash comes around.

Trying to find a gunsmith to pin and weld my muzzle device has been a cunt and a half.

I have to agree with you.

But shouldn't you be worrying about the C- to C level draft you guys had?

What? Our draft was awesome. It was the first draft that I've followed in 10 years where I thought that Timmins did a great job all around. We selected 3 guys from my ''first round.''

You need a smith or just a welder?

No man. Common sense gun laws. ;)
I could weld it but shit that has that "ATF requires this" I'd rather pay a gunsmith to do it so the BATF doesn't no-knock warrant my ass then send me to Gitmo for not having a gun smith pin and weld it.

I could weld it but shit that has that "ATF requires this" I'd rather pay a gunsmith to do it so the BATF doesn't no-knock warrant my ass then send me to Gitmo for not having a gun smith pin and weld it.

You got registration there or something? Who dafuq is gonna be checking your barrel length?

You got registration there or something? Who dafuq is gonna be checking your barrel length?
Well, LEGALLY speaking if I want to use an adjustable stock and not a pistol brace with my 14.5" barrel I need to pin and weld the muzzle device on so the barrels is that overall length of 16" or greater...

EDIT:
Plus I'd rather not have to deal with an SBR stamp and my state has it as illegal for a common non-license holder to build their own SBR even if they have a stamp.

Well, LEGALLY speaking if I want to use an adjustable stock and not a pistol brace with my 14.5" barrel I need to pin and weld the muzzle device on so the barrels is that overall length of 16" or greater...

I get it. Just not sure why the ATF is gonna come knocking. You'll either be able to unscrew it or you won't. I'd be more worried about the cosmetics of the job.

I get it. Just not sure why the ATF is gonna come knocking. You'll either be able to unscrew it or you won't. I'd be more worried about the cosmetics of the job.
My dad has a Tig/Arc welder and another Mig machine so we could 100% do it.

The guy I'm going to take it to though has a lathe and shit and is the dude that makes custom long range rifles for competition shooters in my area. Dude will know what he's doing.

That plus I'm going to take Rustoleum to this one.

My dad has a Tig/Arc welder and another Mig machine so we could 100% do it.

The guy I'm going to take it to though has a lathe and shit and is the dude that makes custom long range rifles for competition shooters in my area. Dude will know what he's doing.

That plus I'm going to take Rustoleum to this one.

Hope you don't change your mind once it's on there. Which device you going with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back