WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ride a bike on the street, please do not cut all the way to the front of the line when approaching a red light. I just spent a decent amount of time having to go under 10mph carefully trying to pass you. You start the process all over again by being an asshole when you bike up to the front. I'm all for bike safety but the people who use them should be made aware of what's a complete asshole move.
Some of these cunty bike riders think that they own the road and everyone owes it too them. In Chicago they are definitely like that. But at least there are a lot of bikes lanes in Chicago so it helps cut down on that.

I can't even understand why people on motorcycles drive in the middle of two lanes in between cars to cut to the front. They do that in California and they are allowed to. I'd be way to worried that some person who loves to weave in between lanes would take me out.

I have the perfect replacement:

leafsnation-logo.png

Speaking of incels...

Some of these cunty bike riders think that they own the road and everyone owes it too them. In Chicago they are definitely like that. But at least there are a lot of bikes lanes in Chicago so it helps cut down on that.

I can't even understand why people on motorcycles drive in the middle of two lanes in between cars to cut to the front. They do that in California and they are allowed to. I'd be way to worried that some person who loves to weave in between lanes would take me out.

Hardly any bike lanes here. It's seems really common though for them to do that and it stuns me each time. I've only seen one guy stay in the spot he was before and I wanted to get out of my car and shake his hand. Beyond that, there's some that will swerve left and right to make it really hard to pass them. They should ticket those pricks.

I currently live in Holland. Cyclists here are completely fucking nuts, and yet it's just not a problem because of the infrastructure, but also because of motorist attitudes towards cyclists. They drive on egg shells. I have a hunch that it's because there's probably no legal defence if you run over a cyclist here: there was obviously going to be a cyclist that you should have seen. It's the netherlands.

Hardly any bike lanes here. It's seems really common though for them to do that and it stuns me each time. I've only seen one guy stay in the spot he was before and I wanted to get out of my car and shake his hand. Beyond that, there's some that will swerve left and right to make it really hard to pass them. They should ticket those pricks.

Lay on the horn next time. Report back.

Lay on the horn next time. Report back.

When I've been the front car before, I rolled down the window and said to them "now everyone has to pass you again". He didn't answer me. It's just some where kind cultural norm that you can't call these people out.

lol

You guys are slow. Took you like 48 hours to figure out the game.

BTW I had to look up "MGTOW". Still not really sure what it is but can't be bothered to find out more.

Each day, after I read the radical left-wing stuff at Salon, I head over to a white nationalist blog that taught me "cock carousel", "thousand-cock stare" and other delightful terms. The guy is very creative.

Although I exaggerated some of my preferences for comedic effect, I definitely find lower T women more pleasant to be around.

I'm out, hope it was fun for you as it was for me
You know folks, if there's one bit of wisdom I've picked up in all my years it's that no one is EVER "just kidding".

Besides that's a bad out wai, you'd have been better off copping to digging submissive little-girl boys than copping to being a troll, ouch man.

Speaking of incels...

I was saving these pics for an oppertune time to finally melt Amerikuna's cortex, but you had to go and challenge my precious precious masculinity.

You see, there is Leafs Nation and then theres miscegeNation....

...I happen to be on the vanguard of both

meandher3.jpg

I was saving these pics for an oppertune time to finally melt Amerikuna's cortex, but you had to go and challenge my precious precious masculinity.

meandher3.jpg

Can you try on a swim cap and let us know how it goes?

meandher3.jpg

Ima bet you her name doesn't have ''stanley'' in it. #Inlosersince67

Why is it westerners that always go back packing/hiking/riding a bike into war torn medievally ran parts of this world?

I don't get it, and google tells me nothing.

Please explain

I'm liking the moves we made during this offseason.
cut.jpg

meandher3.jpg

HE TOOK ER THOT!

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back