WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good. I'm not complaining. Used to be that I'd come home from the gym tired, and that would be just what I need to get going again. Now I'm tired, and I get a cocktail and a massage and fall asleep, and that's great.

Never heard of pegging?

Oh, Jack, you're so chaste.

Married people never having sex is another one of those things that just never stops being funny to me.

Let's talk after you're with a girl for 20+ years. Wisdom's not always what it's cracked up to be. :(

Kind of a joke, but the pace seems to go down pretty steadily, with some local upturns. And it's mutual. I think over time, the relationship gets stronger in a lot of ways, but the passion weakens. I mean, I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I can't imagine it *not* fading somewhat over time.

This is all true

Been with my wife for a decade (dating and married) -- it's not that the passion dies, it just shifts towards tv marathons and naps.

What do you think happens with people like that? Like, where does it go wrong?

Most shy kids were shy one day, and then it was like something clicked overnight for them (and it happened anywhere from middle school to college). What do you think it is that holds some of them back?

For me, in college I started dressing better, combed my hair a bit, was actually a great listener to women and their plethora of problems...

So more and more women talked to me ...boosted my confidence....and I began engaging more and more women....

The big game changer was braces, especially with white women

..when I was a kid and in High school, we couldn't afford braces...so i had fucked up teeth until my junior year of college.

Waigu's pretend girlfriend is pretty hot for a 14 year old thai dude.
giphy.gif

So that "ex" neo nazi people were defending beat up his wife lol..
Who woulda thunk it?

Naw man. They all look like that.

Hey I wanted to ask. I'm picking up my ccw permit and a Taurus millenium pro in a few weeks. I work around probably the shittiest part of the French Quarter (thanks to place that sells the cheapest beer and liquor in the FQ) and it's sketch as fuck.

I wear pretty slim clothing though and can't figure out a good holster. Might just have one professionally sewn into my satchel I carry.

Who woulda thunk it?

Hey I wanted to ask. I'm picking up my ccw permit and a Taurus millenium pro in a few weeks. I work around probably the shittiest part of the French Quarter (thanks to place that sells the cheapest beer and liquor in the FQ) and it's sketch as fuck.

I wear pretty slim clothing though and can't figure out a good holster. Might just have one professionally sewn into my satchel I carry.
I wouldn’t advise using the satchel. Get an inside the waistband holster. Do you still wear suits often? For those you won’t want to use an inside the waistband so you’ll want a shoulder holster or outside the waistband.

But go to a store and try out a bunch and see what’s comfortable.

I know you didn’t ask me but I carry concealed every day so I hopped in

Edit: I own multiple Alien Gear holsters, and they’re great and available in most any platform you’d like. But since it’s your first I’d still advise you try some different styles out at a store to see what’s comfortable for you. Then you can order something custom with better knowledge

Last edited:
@AgonyandIrony ... check with Alien Gear. Or but up a custom Kydex company

I might have to. I wear pretty tight pants (you have to when you're short lol)

I've seen some middle of the back holsters. I'll try on a few to see what fits.

I wouldn’t advise using the satchel. Get an inside the waistband holster. Do you still wear suits often? For those you won’t want to use an inside the waistband so you’ll want a shoulder holster or outside the waistband.

But go to a store and try out a bunch and see what’s comfortable.

I know you didn’t ask me but I carry concealed every day so I hopped in

Edit: I own multiple Alien Gear holsters, and they’re great and available in most any platform you’d like. But since it’s your first I’d still advise you try some different styles out at a store to see what’s comfortable for you. Then you can order something custom with better knowledge

It's way too hot for me to wear a suit down here. Once fall hits I'll go back to them but it's either jeans with a tucked in polo or button up or shorts and a t right now.

There were some muggings outside my shop not too long ago ago and that dude just got popped in the head yesterday maybe a mile from work so I need something I can draw quickly.

Picking up a mossberg shockwave for the apartment.

BAT-Shock-1.jpg

I'm not THAT worried but in this city it's better safe than sorry. Especially concerning how the garbage ass NOPD can't capture one fucking killer even though they had him surrounded.

I might have to. I wear pretty tight pants (you have to when you're short lol)

I've seen some middle of the back holsters. I'll try on a few to see what fits.

It's way too hot for me to wear a suit down here. Once fall hits I'll go back to them but it's either jeans with a tucked in polo or button up or shorts and a t right now.

There were some muggings outside my shop not too long ago ago and that dude just got popped in the head yesterday maybe a mile from work so I need something I can draw quickly.

Picking up a mossberg shockwave for the apartment.

BAT-Shock-1.jpg

I'm not THAT worried but in this city it's better safe than sorry. Especially concerning how the garbage ass NOPD can't capture one fucking killer even though they had him surrounded.
The pants are tight in the waist? Too tight to fit a gun and holster inside the waistband?

Having your shirt tucked in without anything over it really limits your options, unfortunately. Inside the waistband holsters that clip directly from holster to belt don't allow you to tuck your shirt between the two. If you see a belt clip that hooks up like an upside down letter “J”, you have the ability to tuck your shirt down into the space between the clip and the holster. But the waistband will still need to be loose enough to accommodate the firearm or you’ll be really uncomfortable

Who woulda thunk it?

Check the weapons and tactics forum. I don't carry. You'll get great advice there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back