WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I'm out driving at work today and was just thinking about how much better this place could have been laid out. It's not even the base roads, its the connecting streets that come in at so many odd spaces and areas. Surprised Toronto looks so clean.

considering it was a city heavily planned by ze germans, im surprised its not more fluid organized.

The LRT should solve everything. That was what was promised.
monorailcolorWATER-410x600.jpg

I just finished week two of the extensive 3 week monorail course -- did you guys know that mono means one? Can't wait to find out what rail means.

Last edited:
Strange for a city on what looks like pretty flat terrain.
I wonder how far out they go? Adelaide was well planned, and the CBD is a grid surrounded by gardens, but then there's endless suburban sprawl bounded on the east by hills and west by the ocean.
As the Suburbs hit the hills the orientations change.
Brisbane is the opposite, all up and down and looping around.

I can't even picture how that works n the burbs / outskirts of Charlotte
Charlotte has some roads that loop along changes in elevation (there's a major hill iirc), so that doesn't help, but the bigger issue us that the individual neighborhoods weren't planned with an eye towards future growth. If you look at a roadmap it gets pretty obvious- you have individual neighborhoods on grids, but those grids are at different angles, and sometimes curve to follow the major roads going through the area.

The St. Louis is a lie, imo. The roads here are reasonably griddy but they stop and start so much that there are few roads that traverse much of the city. You can get on and off the same road three times just trying to cut across town.

Daniel Cormier's penis is the only thing keeping the TUF forum alive.

I'm going to explicitly NOT ask for any explanation of that.
When I log on or scroll to general discussion, it's always the preview thread for that subforum.

It's more exciting without the explanation though.

awkward driving? italy says..."hold my beer"....
sub-buzz-1553-1494581217-1.png

awkward driving? italy says..."hold my beer"....
sub-buzz-1553-1494581217-1.png
Reminds me of:

"It's very nearly as powerful as your car" -May
"Yes, the same way the Egyptian Army is very nearly as powerful as the American Army" -Clarkson
*rabble*
"Luckily, at this point Hammond arrived. In a car from the 1950s" -May

Last edited:
The St. Louis is a lie, imo. The roads here are reasonably griddy but they stop and start so much that there are few roads that traverse much of the city. You can get on and off the same road three times just trying to cut across town.

What parts of St. Louis do you reside in?

So what's up with all the attacks on comedians/comedy today? I've got shit to do but I feel like I'm going to waste my day getting rustled.

The same thing I do every day :(

So what's up with all the attacks on comedians/comedy today? I've got shit to do but I feel like I'm going to waste my day getting rustled.

The same thing I do every day :(

It's coming from a single creep who is making bad-faith attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back