WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
<13>

In my defense I've had a long week that has me contemplating becoming an alcoholic.

tumblr_p08h7oUNdZ1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Anybody see Rossane Barr's cocaine fueled meltdown?

giphy.gif

Like, this week was the first time.. EVER, I have drank more than a single beer during a meal. Had like 3 shots of rum Monday, Tuesday, and then some Four Roses Single Barrel Wednesday cause of how stressful work was.

Anybody see Rossane Barr's cocaine fueled meltdown?

I actually believe her about that, but I know I'll get shit for it...

She really needs to stop taking drugs.

Fuck Ahmed Best. The brotha knew what he was doing and he did it three times, and it got settled in house. Fuck him and his comeback.

I need to watch Mad Max:Fury Road again soon. I know the movie is mindless but I enjoyed the fuck out of it. Something about MOSTLY practical effects in a modern film is why I think.

This is the sideshow fight I want to see. And I don't even give a shit bout Conor.
And while Ser Gregor Clegane has kept his thirst for blood and mayhem confined to the small screen, the man who plays him, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, is ready to do battle in real life with UFC star Conor McGregor. The pair have faced off before under friendly circumstance for a video which went viral where they basically just play-fought, however, it seems that The Mountain is ready to fall on the MMA star with all his might and weight now. And it’s all because of something Conor, 30, said after that 2015 fight/skit about the 29-year-old strongman and actor. If someone wants to put them in a cage together then Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is very happy to take on Conor (Picture: ITV) ‘It was a lot of fun. That’s a big man – 6-foot-9, 400 pounds. And I still folded him up,’ he told press after the whole thing was done – which was not very close to the truth at all. Apparently it’s not a good idea to insult the pride of a giant bodybuilder, as now Bjornsson has laid down a challenge to the ‘notorious’ one. ‘Bring me some shorts and put us in a cage, I’ll fight again. I had him a few times, but I just didn’t want to break him. I was like, ‘Fuck this, I’m not going to run after this small guy!’ He told Off The Ball.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/20/game...fight-sans-swords-armour-7738817/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/20/game...or-mcgregor-fight-sans-swords-armour-7738817/

This is the sideshow fight I want to see. And I don't even give a shit bout Conor.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/20/game...or-mcgregor-fight-sans-swords-armour-7738817/
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Part of it is because I can't fucking stand McGregor.

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, I realize this freakshow thing probably never happens and I've seen enough Minowaman and McGregor fights to realize the pro fighter will ALWAYS have the advantage against the bigger man if the bigger man has no professional fight experience...

Still want to see Hafthor fucking pull a Bane to McGregor. I'd be the grinning dude from the Survivor Watermelon gif if he did that to McGregor in front of Dana and McGregor's wife I am that much against McGregor. Any goodwill I had towards him evaporated when he acted like a spoiled child going after Khabib and getting fucking glass shards into two unrelated fighters eyes and fucking up a fight card.

Last edited:
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Part of it is because I can't fucking stand McGregor.

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, I realize this freakshow thing probably never happens and I've seen enough Minowaman and McGregor fights to realize the pro fighter will ALWAYS have the advantage against the bigger man if the bigger man has no professional fight experience...

Still want to see Hafthor fucking pull a Bane to McGregor. I'd be the grinning dude from the Survivor Watermelon gif if he did that to McGregor in front of Dana and McGregor's wife I am that much against McGregor. Any goodwill I had towards him evaporated when he acted like a spoiled child going after Khabib and getting fucking glass shards into two unrelated fighters eyes and fucking up a fight card.

Absolutely no need to explain.

And I think we should all appreciate that there is a difference between a 6'9 400lbs guy and a 6'9 400 lbs guy who is also arguably the strongest human on the planet and trains for functional strength 24/7.

Would. mother fucking watch.

Absolutely no need to explain.

And I think we should all appreciate that there is a difference between a 6'9 400lbs guy and a 6'9 400 lbs guy who is also arguably the strongest human on the planet and trains for functional strength 24/7.

Would. mother fucking watch.
All it would take is Hafthor getting McGregor in a bearhug like thing and you'd probably start hearing popping noises from his vertebrae popping out of alignment and his ribs cracking.

All it would take is Hafthor getting McGregor in a bearhug like thing and you'd probably start hearing popping noises from his vertebrae popping out of alignment and his ribs cracking.

5391d43f1536723967b3306f_iper-gif.gif

Like I said, a party would be thrown.

I know a guy that is an aspiring powerlifter, not WSM competitor but he goes to the Arnold Classic like every other year.

He said those WSM types are some of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet

Like I said, a party would be thrown.

I know a guy that is an aspiring powerlifter, not WSM competitor but he goes to the Arnold Classic like every other year.

He said those WSM types are some of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet

Yeah, I would totally believe that. Idk why, but I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back