WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
44. Didn't answer #43. I have a bigly vocabulary.

Didnt know one word in that question (which wasn't the answer) and was unsure of another, which was part of the answer.
Meh, 43. I'm on no sleep. Other excuses. This is going to stick in my craw.

craw
asshole
jealousy
butthole
congratulations

(I'm assuming I got 44 right and lost a point for gambling on one of the last questions)

WTF is this giant bet anyway?

It's weird that every time a coworker of mine calls for our boss she says "Sandra" instead of "Sandy" and it bothers me right?
Not at all. I'd consider committing a serious crime against her person. Or maybe even her people.

It's weird that every time a coworker of mine calls for our boss she says "Sandra" instead of "Sandy" and it bothers me right?

Well, if the boss goes by Sandra, I would say you're the one who is weird for calling her Sandy.

It's like if she thought it was weird for people to call you Greg instead of Gaylord.

Well, if the boss goes by Sandra, I would say you're the one who is weird for calling her Sandy.

It's like if she thought it was weird for people to call you Greg instead of Gaylord.
She goes by Sandy.

Is Sandra her given name? It would be a lot weirder if that weren't even her name. She may have seen it in the woman's email address or something.
That's her given name but when I called her: Mrs. *InsertLastName* she insisted I call her Sandy

That's her given name but when I called her: Mrs. *InsertLastName* she insisted I call her Sandy

You should insist she call you Mr. Greg.

Few things are funnier than guys who go by Mr. FirstName

LOL

There are some things that are just naturally hilarious to me and I can't explain why. That's one.
The ones that get me are the black and latino guys that are also Sovereign Citizen types.

"Um... that got started by white supremacists in order to not abide by the Civil Rights Act......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back