WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go for my late night jog in the city. I shall see you all tomorrow morning. Especially you Mr @Lead..... You are marinating nicely as of late....

Why don't you choose for me Mr Salamander. I'm curious what archetype of my essence throbs within your sweet cortex....

The-Cell.jpg

Damn that's hilarious. Him admitting to being a troll really changes my perspective, I truly believed he was a garden variety idiot, so well done I guess. At any rate his legacy of the "high class trim" thread will endure, so put his name in the Hall of Trolldom. Good riddance though.

It's also pretty funny seeing @Lord Palis "liking" every post by an admitted shitposting troll in a thread that got said troll banned. Talk about birds of a feather.

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/34-years-ago-a-kgb-defector-described-america-today

"Bezmenov made the point that the work of the KGB mainly does not involve espionage, despite what our popular culture may tell us. Most of the work, 85% of it, was “a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare.”

“What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.”

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/34-years-ago-a-kgb-defector-described-america-today

"Bezmenov made the point that the work of the KGB mainly does not involve espionage, despite what our popular culture may tell us. Most of the work, 85% of it, was “a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare.”

“What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.”

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”
What influence they win over the US comes with the absolute destruction of their own political culture and the critical thinking abilities of their own people, too. Russia is an absolute dead end morally and philosophically, more so now than when they were communist because they used to have thinkers. Congratulations, assholes?

What influence they win over the US comes with the absolute destruction of their own political culture and the critical thinking abilities of their own people, too. Russia is an absolute dead end morally and philosophically, more so now than when they were communist because they used to have thinkers. Congratulations, assholes?

A lot of the population are still atheist and if they can beat their Cold War foe I am sure they'll be talking about the virtues of the Communist era. Russians, despite what people think, are pragmatic and are willing to change direction if that is whats needed. Plus, a lot of their intellectuals were heavily influenced by Communism and most likely still defend aspects of it, so I doubt that they'll have trouble going farther left since there is no shortage of models available to emulate.

Damn that's hilarious. Him admitting to being a troll really changes my perspective, I truly believed he was a garden variety idiot, so well done I guess. At any rate his legacy of the "high class trim" thread will endure, so put his name in the Hall of Trolldom. Good riddance though.

It's also pretty funny seeing @Lord Palis "liking" every post by an admitted shitposting troll in a thread that got said troll banned. Talk about birds of a feather.
Thx

You didn't like those liles likes huh?

Last edited:
Why was he banned?
He was derailing a thread on purpose and admitted to just making comments to troll people. Also started making racist comments (i.e. "Hussein Obama"). That with his history and current dubbed status made it easy for the mods to give him the boot.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/19/6303...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180719

According to the Haaretz, "The [nation-state] law also includes clauses stating that a 'united Jerusalem' is the capital of Israel and that Hebrew is the country's official language. Another says that 'the state sees the development of Jewish settlement as a national value and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.'"

<6>

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/19/6303...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180719

According to the Haaretz, "The [nation-state] law also includes clauses stating that a 'united Jerusalem' is the capital of Israel and that Hebrew is the country's official language. Another says that 'the state sees the development of Jewish settlement as a national value and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation.'"

<6>
Their not even pretending anymore. It looks like their all in.

I guess they always were but now they're big daddy patron, as well as their shadow-ally in Saudi Arabia has given them the green light for the Eretz project. Trump won't do anything, nor will the the main players in the region.

Israel has won the turf war imo.

<6>
See, I was lamenting the other day to a roommate this world isn't interesting like it was when my dad was growing up (WWII), my grand parents (WWI) or my ancestors who only showed up in Europe when the Viking longboats showed up....

Where's my damn popcorn.

Just noticed that @klinomega was banned too. When/how did that happen?

Their not even pretending anymore. It looks like their all in.

I guess they always were but now they're big daddy patron, as well as their shadow-ally in Saudi Arabia has given them the green light for the Eretz project. Trump won't do anything, nor will the the main players in the region.

Israel has won the turf war imo.
*They're

*they're

*their

44. Didn't answer #43. I have a bigly vocabulary.

Didnt know one word in that question (which wasn't the answer) and was unsure of another, which was part of the answer.

Impressive noodle, nice job.

It's weird that every time a coworker of mine calls for our boss she says "Sandra" instead of "Sandy" and it bothers me right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back