WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! A friend of mine had a huge tolerance for acid cos we all took it too frequently, he had necked 3 microdots and was just coming up when he was arrested cos he couldn't give coherent answer's and the copper thought he was taking the piss, spent the looong trip in the local Nick , oh how we laughed at him <36>
I'm so glad I have never been arrested for being drunk or anything. The cops I've encountered when shittered or out of my mind high just drove me back to my apartment or dorm room and made sure I got to my room safe.

I'm so glad I have never been arrested for being drunk or anything. The cops I've encountered when shittered or out of my mind high just drove me back to my apartment or dorm room and made sure I got to my room safe.
UK coppers can be awkward cunts occasionally, but are more often than not cool with you of u don't act the cunt, or get aggressive, even asshole drunks are tolerated up to a point before coppers lose patience

I think that use it as some kind of defense mechanism. It's like the guy who says something racist and says I have black friends

It takes a special kind of person to actually troll so hard. They don't care about anything other than "liberal tears". Most of them have absolutely no substance. I guess you can say their fall back defense is crying about how the mods are all a bunch of liberals too. They are the embodiment of everything they claim to be against.

Last edited:
UK coppers can be awkward cunts occasionally, but are more often than not cool with you of u don't act the cunt, or get aggressive, even asshole drunks are tolerated up to a point before coppers lose patience
To be fair both instances I was in a college town so that's basically all the campus cops are there for.

It takes a special kind of person to actually troll so hard. They don't care about anything other than "liberal tears". Most of them have absolutely no substance. I guess you can say their fall back defense is crying about how the mods are all a bunch of liberals too. They are the embodiment of everything they claim to be against.

Its getting worse too. Some guys don't even try, they come into a thread with some bs and a couple post later its full derail . I don't believe in ignoring people, but there have been a couple of interesting threads that get wrecked because of some stupid back and forth trolling .

Its getting worse too. Some guys don't even try, they come into a thread with some bs and a couple post later its full derail . I don't believe in ignoring people, but there have been a couple of interesting threads that get wrecked because of some stupid back and forth trolling .
Its par for the course,whether a thread is 10 or 100 pages a bout 2 thirds to 3 quarters through it devolves onto a couple of dedicated trolls muddying the waters

Its par for the course,whether a thread is 10 or 100 pages a bout 2 thirds to 3 quarters through it devolves onto a couple of dedicated trolls muddying the waters

Ive seen threads where two posters have fundamental differences and they post their opinions without trolling. The new posters are a different crop.. The Trump threads are like ringing that troll dinner bell. Trump could shit in a pool and anybody who had a problem with it would get called a snowflake .

What doesn't help is that everyone insists on ganging up and quoting the troll multiple times. Then he gets to respond to half a dozen posts which get responses of their own and eventually people are somehow confused over the fact that the thread got derailed.

I don't put people on ignore lists either, including a WR regular who once google translated Portuguese to call me a monkey because I bashed Tim Sylvia (I'll let you guess who). But I don't insist on having the last word either because the idiots you're talking about can all retreat to "I don't believe that" (the ripskater special) or, more frequently, "well at least Trump has the liberals upset". Which is technically true, so it can always count as a moral victory if you've really gone off the deep end.

Damn. I guessed because he's immature and I remember him as a big Sylvia fan in the HWs, but that still kind of surprises me.
I think the Sylvia reference might have been a little too old school for anyone but you, I guess. It's been a while since ole Timmeh was in the news.

It was kind of jarring, specially as a newcomer to the forum, but I didn't read too much into it. Reasonable precursor to some of the madness I've encountered in the War Room.

I think the Sylvia reference might have been a little too old school for anyone but you, I guess. It's been a while since ole Timmeh was in the news.

It was kind of jarring, specially as a newcomer to the forum, but I didn't read too much into it. Reasonable precursor to some of the madness I've encountered in the War Room.

What are your thoughts on Lula?

Then he gets to respond to half a dozen posts which get responses of their own and eventually people are somehow confused over the fact that the thread got derailed.

A bunch of conservatives poster got banned for conspiring to harass certain members and spam threads.. In my opinion they all came back and started doing just that. Guys with month old join dates and 500 posts all in the war room.

On another note the Trump cucks have moved to. "the US meddles in elections too".
fucking cuckiest of the cucks

PS Maddow has been doing some great work on the russia collusion

What are your thoughts on Lula?
Mixed feelings. Keep in mind I don't subscribe to coup theories (and boy are those prevalent among the left).

Probably one of the best presidents ever (which unfortunately isn't saying much). What he did to tackle poverty and hunger was unprecedented even in world history. That will most likely be his greeting card in history books a few decades from now. His legacy, if you will.

What somewhat tarnishes all of his accomplishments (and is his ultimate undoing) is getting in bed with the same political elites he criticized during his ascension. Some call it a necessity of governance (which is true), I call it corruption.

I feel like an idiot for just realizing this, but you should never lift glasses straight up from the coaster. Point it down to break the seal.

Last edited:
Can’t you guys bet something other than accounts? I really wouldn’t want to see @waiguoren or especially @PolishHeadlock go. The site can use as many contributors as it can get, it’s like you guys don’t care about Sherdog anymore...

<DCrying>
The loser can create a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back