WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I volunteer. I won't try to shame or denounce you having an account, but I will gladly pressure you to shut the fuck up about these dumb fucking bets.

I'd rather read a skin-crawling @Imbrued Esculence post about erotic asphyxiation or 2000-word novel by @JonesBones about the erratic stock price on Jamie Lee Curtis' poop yogurt that see you haggling over betting terms like an old lady arguing over the weight of deli meat.
hqdefault.jpg

Am I fucked for only ever levelling that up for the sake of my enchantments?
I had it the other way around. Leveled up my enchantments so I could reduce spell costs to a fraction of what they were supposed to be. I could throw fireballs all day long without taking a break.

What is it about the Christian Right that produces so many Trolls? There are quite a few cool guys in the WR that lean right, the same with the left. To me it seems like the vast majority of the trolls though are pretending to be right wing Christians. They are the ones with the blatant racism and false outrage.

What is it about the Christian Right that produces so many Trolls? There are quite a few cool guys in the WR that lean right, the same with the left. To me it seems like the vast majority of the trolls though are pretending to be right wing Christians. They are the ones with the blatant racism and false outrage.
Well, that is basically how Abrahamic religion has always worked. I wouldn't expect it to be different, but they have been remarkably effective at convincing people that the default mode of Christianity is being a decent person. Ask any actually decent Christian how burdensome it is to be surrounded by so many scumbags.

Can’t you guys bet something other than accounts? I really wouldn’t want to see @waiguoren or especially @PolishHeadlock go. The site can use as many contributors as it can get, it’s like you guys don’t care about Sherdog anymore...

<DCrying>

We should all ascribe to The Nexus...

If this were a drinking game I wouldn't take part cause I don't want to die of alcohol poisoning... while taking shots of light beer.

I stated making a new bingo card with all his catch phrases. Maybe next time.

I think that use it as some kind of defense mechanism. It's like the guy who says something racist and says I have black friends

This is how they see themselves:
bae.jpg

They are just trying to be edgy.

I'm hardly s long term warroomer, but anyone noticed a rash of new rightwing troll types all of a sudden? I'm not talking whitebelts but they sure give off the whiff of alt accounts, or selectively invited new faces, or am I experiencing paranoid ct episodes,what I refer to as "rip skater moment s"

or am I experiencing paranoid ct episodes,what I refer to as "rip skater moment s"
Both?

I've been around long enough I SHOULD be able to spot returning members but I suck at that shit but I agree even though I lean to the right on a lot of things.

Both?

I've been around long enough I SHOULD be able to spot returning members but I suck at that shit but I agree even though I lean to the right on a lot of things.
Johnny Mac/rip all but admitted it was him stinkin up the trump Putin thread, but there's a few new whackos appeared

I just threw up in a gas station bathroom. This is going poorly.
I had to go to work shifting bigass servers between air ports once while trying not to give away the fact I was tripping me nuts off, I feel your pain. A wise comic would mine the experience for comedy nuggets

I had to go to work shifting bigass servers between air ports once while trying not to give away the fact I was tripping me nuts off, I feel your pain
I was in Chem 101 as a freshman, on two doses of LSD for my first time ever doing psychedelics... and we were studying the chemical formula/structure of LSD.....

I also walked past a bush later after classes and heard rabbits fucking.

I had to go to work shifting bigass servers between air ports once while trying not to give away the fact I was tripping me nuts off, I feel your pain

Whats crazy with tripping is most people have no idea until you tell them. Then theyre just like "oh... Thats why you wouldnt shut the fuck up about how weird alligators are."

I was in Chem 101 as a freshman, on two doses of LSD for my first time ever doing psychedelics... and we were studying the chemical formula/structure of LSD.....

I also walked past a bush later after classes and heard rabbits fucking.
Ha! A friend of mine had a huge tolerance for acid cos we all took it too frequently, he had necked 3 microdots and was just coming up when he was arrested cos he couldn't give coherent answer's and the copper thought he was taking the piss, spent the looong trip in the local Nick , oh how we laughed at him <36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back