WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, maybe. I don't play video games other than sports games, but it's cool to me that there are role player games now involving real historical elements.

Related note, I like rankings things, so I've been to Ranker a lot.

Their "worst people to ever live" list is pretty depressing/crazy.

Here is how they rank the following people:
13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

How fucking stupid are goddamn people? Himmler, Hussein, and Mussolini should be so incredibly far above the rest that they're on different lists. And Marx shouldn't be on there at all.

13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

How fucking stupid are goddamn people? Himmler, Hussein, and Mussolini should be so incredibly far above the rest that they're on different lists. And Marx shouldn't be on there at all.
Who was 1?

13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

To be fair, any list like that is going to have shitty results. Major recency bias, major political bias, etc. I think you should just be glad that some pop star isn't No. 1.

13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

Hillary Clinton: literally worse than Himmler.

Himmler is to Hitler what the "no hard r" is to the "n word"

Who was 1?

Stalin, pulling what was a huge upset over Hitler imo.

To be fair, any list like that is going to have shitty results. Major recency bias, major political bias, etc. I think you should just be glad that some pop star isn't No. 1.

I'd be more comfortable with that, rather than flubbing actual historical figures.

Also, the Nuge has a good argument for such a list.

Hillary Clinton: literally worse than Himmler.

Himmler is to Hitler what the "no hard r" is to the "n word"

Personally, I think Hussein is another level above even Himmler and Mussolini, in terms of evil.

There are very few figures I would categorize as evil: Stalin, Hussein, Mitch McConnell, HH Holmes, Joel Schumacher

13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

That list is all out of wack.

13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

Himmler behind Hillary wtf lol. Jesus.
I'll take "Lists of Historic Figures Made Without Consulting A Historian/Book" for $500, Alex

Himmler behind Hillary wtf lol. Jesus.
I'll take "Lists of Historic Figures Made Without Consulting A Historian/Book" for $500, Alex

I mean, TKOTom stated in another thread a couple days ago that Obama was perhaps the most evil person to ever live...

So, there's that.

Scrolling through WorldStar I came across the Coupon Carl video. Did you see this? Did you hear about this?

emQBmki.png

Scrolling through WorldStar I came across the Coupon Carl video. Did you see this? Did you hear about this?

emQBmki.png

Good grief.

I hope they can his ass so he can pull the "see! the PC police only like liberal gay men!"

@PolishHeadlock and I are about to confirm our bet in the Betting thread.

It's actually an account bet, but of course @Lead does not enforce account bets in the betting thread.

Therefore, I would like to request that two long-time members of the War Room commit to hold the loser's feet to the fire in the event that he refuses to relinquish his account. If I lose, shame me, denounce me, try to get me banned use all possible measures to enforce account bet etc. Likewise if he loses.

I nominate @Jack V Savage and @Quipling for this purpose.

Last edited:
@PolishHeadlock and I are about to confirm our bet in the Betting thread.

It's actually an account bet, but of course @Lead does not enforce account bets in the betting thread.

Therefore, I would like to request that two long-time members of the War Room commit to hold the loser's feet to the fire in the event that he refuses to relinquish his account. If I lose, shame me, denounce me, try to get me banned etc. Likewise if he loses.

I nominate @Jack V Savage and @Quipling for this purpose.
You can't try to get someone banned, duder
Disgracing them is a different story. Just don't break guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back