WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's just a little wuss prior ban that comes back to troll. easy as fuck to out argue cause he's a one trick pony and he knows it.

nothing wrong with the ignore function. people that aren't here to listen, dont deserve to be heard.

i actually put the worthless ones on ignore and keep the pathetic ones around personally.

Check the Africa Albino thread. He's tagging me as we speak. It's like a Pavolian response: Every time i like a post that decries his idiocy, he tags me.

It's kinda cool. Never really owned anybody's state of mind before.

Check the Africa Albino thread. He's tagging me as we speak. It's like a Pavolian response: Every time i like a post that decries his idiocy, he tags me.

It's kinda cool. Never really owned anybody's state of mind before.

I think I ignored him the first time I saw him post. I never ignore anyone who I think is making a real effort, but reading too much idiocy and trolling from people you disagree with can make you overconfident about your own thinking.

I had a similar experience with Crusher (formerly RIPWarrior). I made the mistake of engaging him and quickly realized I was conversing with an insane person. He reminds me very much of that sick asshole Thurisaz. The funny thing is they'll call you the crazy one. Thurisaz called me an "evil insane mongrel" once, presumably because I didn't agree with his white nationalist ideology so I must be of mixed race and crazy of course. Bloodworth is a notch below those two on the crazy scale but similar. What a weird place to be in your head that the thought of brown people living near you and reproducing is to be feared.

Last edited:
I had a similar experience with Crusher (formerly RIPWarrior). I made the mistake of engaging him and quickly realized I was conversing with an insane person. He reminds me very much of that sick asshole Thurisaz. The funny thing is they'll call you the crazy one. Thurisaz called me an "evil insane mongrel" once, presumably because I didn't agree with his white nationalist ideology so I must be of mixed race and crazy of course. Bloodworth is a notch below those two on the crazy scale but similar. What a weird place to be in your head that the thought of brown people living near you and reproducing is to be feared.

"Bitter minority" is his default words, followed by an accusation of how evil or crazy you are. It's the exact same formula he uses for every post. His last accusation (made a few hours ago after I liked a post that refuted yet another of his whining bullshhit) was that I was a supporter of the illuminati and I was also supporter of all the evil in the world (seriously). He provided no evidence but tagged me anyway. lol

Yeah, that's crazy. One of my favorite posts of my own was where I had pictures of real genocide and "white genocide." Something like this:

main-qimg-999e875fd4a1ded1772fa6caa0defb25

54565343-beautiful-multi-ethnic-family-portrait-outdoors.jpg

We know which picture triggers those guys more.

Yeah, that's crazy. One of my favorite posts of my own was where I had pictures of real genocide and "white genocide." Something like this:

main-qimg-999e875fd4a1ded1772fa6caa0defb25

54565343-beautiful-multi-ethnic-family-portrait-outdoors.jpg

We know which picture triggers those guys more.

What a shitty location for a family picture.

I'm talking about the second pic, btw.

I was just talking to somebody about this. You often hear about how scientific illiteracy is a big problem in our society. Carl Sagan was the guy to really drive this home and it is still strong today. I like to learn and am always taking in new information, though in a totally chaotic way with no focus. I looked for answers in science and philosophy. I was wrong. That isn't what I need. What I, and so many people really need is financial literacy. Being financially illiterate is far more damaging than believing in creationism. It hurts and swindles so many people. Far more than religion or other dumb ideas. I am done with philosophy and science. I am learning about money from now on.

Spirituality: the last refuge of a failed human. Just another way of distracting yourself from who you really are - George Carlin

I am not spiritual. I am religious. As in a zealot. Religious people get things done. Spirituality sits there and gets conquered. The Romans and Greeks were religious not spiritual. Made of fire and clay. Not fuckin breath or whatever. lol. Air.

Spirituality: the last refuge of a failed human. Just another way of distracting yourself from who you really are - George Carlin

I am not spiritual. I am religious. As in a zealot. Religious people get things done. Spirituality sits there and gets conquered. The Romans and Greeks were religious not spiritual. Made of fire and clay. Not fuckin breath or whatever. lol. Air.
Like for appreciation of getting the Carlin quote right. I really hate when people muck up his quotes or attribute bad ones to him. The rest of your post is weird.

I am bored and looking up stocks. Was thinking of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. There was debate as to whether Starbucks SJW policies brought it down. After a superficial analysis, which is the only kind I do, I can say that claim is false. lol. Too lazy to post screenshots but their financials pretty much mirror each other. Higher revenues and decreasing net income. Drastically decreased income. It is important to compare companies with others in their sector. Dunkin also owns Baskin Robbins too but I don't think that plays a pivotal role in these numbers. Starbucks beats most people in their sector actually. The stock has my interest. Could drop a little more first but it should recover. Coffee is also a consumer staple I am assuming. I don't live in a world where things like coffee and soda are consumer staples but other people do. Consumer staples are safer during downturn.

Last edited:
Just saw The Book Of Mormon for the first time today. That shit was funny. Like, way funnier than I expected it to be (not that I knew much about it, my wife bought the tickets). If you haven't seen it, take a gander. If you're religious or easily offended, definitely see it and please report back.

Just saw The Book Of Mormon for the first time today. That shit was funny. Like, way funnier than I expected it to be (not that I knew much about it, my wife bought the tickets). If you haven't seen it, take a gander. If you're religious or easily offended, definitely see it and please report back.
Always wanted to see that, glad it's really good. Do they explain Mormonism well enough that people can pick up on their eccentricities?

That isn't what I need. What I, and so many people really need is financial literacy. Being financially illiterate is far more damaging than believing in creationism. It hurts and swindles so many people. Far more than religion or other dumb ideas. I am done with philosophy and science. I am learning about money from now on.
<mma4>

Always wanted to see that, glad it's really good. Do they explain Mormonism well enough that people can pick up on their eccentricities?
Well I can't speak to accuracy, but they definitely paint enough of a picture to get the gist. Not just the ridiculous story of the religion's origin, but also some of the mechanics of their cultish organization.

Well I can't speak to accuracy, but they definitely paint enough of a picture to get the gist. Not just the ridiculous story of the religion's origin, but also some of the mechanics of their cultish organization.
Matt & Trey have always been accurate about them imo. I did the Mormon thing for a few years for the ex, oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back