WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this @Judge guy the same person who was constantly banned for shitposting with troll titles about LIBERALS and MUSLIMS constantly?

When I finally got around to watching Batman 1989 I was disappointed but man is Kim Basinger is so beautiful in the film. Pfieffer was a nice replacement in the sequel though, both gorgeous.
@salamander , here's the bloodworth thing:

He then named the schools:

https://www.greenvaleschool.org/about/at-a-glance
(K-8)

https://www.fa.org/mission/diversity/diversity-resources
(Leftist Quaker school)
The high class trim thing? Very lolworthy.

Aw geez...

All that time Bloodqueef spends bitching about how African immigrants are a bunch of rapists and he's been a Sercet Goof this whole time.

And to think I thought he was one of the more genteel bigots in this forum that you can almost sorta have some type of reasonable discourse with. Weed makes me a bit slushy, I suppose.
You're much more forgiving than I am, I always thought he was a dolt. His posting is so simplistic and predictable its almost like he's a bot programmed to spew the lowest of right wing rhetoric. Put him on ignore just the other day, nothing of value was lost.

I think I figured out how I shed 20 pounds in the last few months by doing nothing. By not drinking. Not that I was a heavy drinker but I would drink maybe 18 beers a week. I would never drink two days in a row. I tried to make that a rule. I may drink 8 beers one night. 4 a few days later. Stuff like that. Now I don't drink anything but water. I was never a soda person or juice person. Always water. Or alcohol.

Before I even got weighed I kind of noticed it but didn't notice it. I was doing push ups the other day it was just easier. Lighter.

I think I figured out how I shed 20 pounds in the last few months by doing nothing. By not drinking. Not that I was a heavy drinker but I would drink maybe 18 beers a week. I would never drink two days in a row. I tried to make that a rule. I may drink 8 beers one night. 4 a few days later. Stuff like that. Now I don't drink anything but water. I was never a soda person or juice person. Always water. Or alcohol.

Before I even got weighed I kind of noticed it but didn't notice it. I was doing push ups the other day it was just easier. Lighter.
Alcohol has a ton of calories and makes you bloated on top of everything else. It's a real fitness-killer.

Get this shit... @Fawlty @Jack V Savage @Rational Poster @LogicalInsanity @Cubo de Sangre and anyone else willing to chime in.

My work overpaid me for 16 hours. They undoubtedly will want me to pay back the over paid amount which I totally get but would I be too much of a hardass to go "it's you're fuck up take it out of the county slush fund that undoubtedly exists"?

I know ultimately I'm going to be stuck paying it back but part of me wants to stretch it out super long as a bit of a fuck you. ADD TO THAT, I'M THE ONE THAT CAUGHT THE FUCKING MISTAKE AND TOLD THEM. Feel like that should count for something.

I have a permanent crush on season 1 Elliot

original-25733-1439917857-12.png

I need a goddamn CAO Golden Honey cigar right now.

Get this shit... @Fawlty @Jack V Savage @Rational Poster @LogicalInsanity @Cubo de Sangre and anyone else willing to chime in.

My work overpaid me for 16 hours. They undoubtedly will want me to pay back the over paid amount which I totally get but would I be too much of a hardass to go "it's you're fuck up take it out of the county slush fund that undoubtedly exists"?

I know ultimately I'm going to be stuck paying it back but part of me wants to stretch it out super long as a bit of a fuck you. ADD TO THAT, I'M THE ONE THAT CAUGHT THE FUCKING MISTAKE AND TOLD THEM. Feel like that should count for something.

If you're honorable enough to point out the mistake then no sense following that up with a lack of class and grace. Pay it back as quickly as possible.

If you're honorable enough to point out the mistake then no sense following that up with a lack of class and grace. Pay it back as quickly as possible.
Yeah I know, I'm going to ask if they can space it out over like 4 checks though as I am in the middle of moving and shit.

Nothing wrong with that. Good luck.
Thanks sir. Thankfully right now I have this bar job to help offset the pain a bit.

I imagine if I get my finances figured out mid July I can just walk down to them and pay off the overpayment easily too.

EDIT:
I got another well, concern.

Close friend of mine that is Scandinavian sent me a pretty awesome stainless steel Mjolnir pendant telling me to wear it when I work at the bar. Idea being I think that the Norse wore them into battle for protection. PROBLEM, in our country the Hammer of Thor and the Valknut (the three interlocking triangles) both get used by fucking white supremacist gangs in this country so.... yeah.. the fuck do I do.

I'd feel like a dick lying to the guy saying I am indeed wearing it when I'm not. I'd also feel like a dick for being honest with him and being like "I know I don't even really LOOK white but given I live in WA I don't trust people to not start screaming "NAZI SYMBOL!""... gggrrrrrrr, fucking Nazis ruining everything pagan

I don't know the laws related to that. I had a situation a couple years back when my company found out it was overpaying me by about $1K a month for a couple of years related to a benefit. The CFO said they weren't going to ask for it back (which maybe indicates that they could have?). Worked out a kind of nominal promotion and "raise" to keep it the same, though.

I don't know the laws related to that. I had a situation a couple years back when my company found out it was overpaying me by about $1K a month for a couple of years related to a benefit. The CFO said they weren't going to ask for it back (which maybe indicates that they could have?). Worked out a kind of nominal promotion and "raise" to keep it the same, though.
I think I'm kinda stuck paying back as it's only a single check and I am in a public sector job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back